This fucboi here says that you don't actually like music

This fucboi here says that you don't actually like music.

What do to his Greek ass?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_NP-complete_problems
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Tug his beard

Tell him to stop making this thread every fucking day

>Haha your philosophy is laughably outdated and has been improved upon by centuries of people!

This, fuck off op

But I'm not Plato.

>muh plato
>muh so crates
>muh aristotle
truuuuu

only literal plebs dont subscribe to the teachings of Lord Bertrand Russell! All hail Russell!

invade

shove a baguette up it

philosophy is useless and is the cancer of humanity. congrats on being a tumor, faggot

Oh wait a second there's that Greek fucboi again! What is he saying? Oh my, he's saying that you're simply too stupid to understand philosophy and why it is important.

Now this fucboi is gonna get it, what do?

the fuccboi is actually too stupid to understand how stupid philosophy is

Philosophy is not just white men with beards taling about first movers and skepticism of an external world. Some sections of philosophy are indistinguishable from discrete mathematics and theoretical computer science, and at this intersection of disciplines lies the most important topics ever discussed. Look up P vs. NP, specifically NP-complete problems. I know baby feels big bashing large academic disciplines, but you genuinely seem to have no real understanding of philosophy. Any philosophy professor can run intellectual circles around you until the chickens come home. Learn to not criticize what you know nothing about.

Pee all over his shitty beard

Make fun of his country's economy

make him listen to twenty one stone pilots

all philosophy is untrue since it is based on models reality (or is a model of reality). since 'the map is not the territory', all phylosophy is meaningless.
>Any philosophy professor can run intellectual circles around you
okay, except that is the most useless thing in the world

Play Infant Annihilator to him and then realize that's not actually what he said.

Beautiful.

this wasn't even the topic of discussion, yet

/thread

>implying Plato's philosophy was deeper and more intricate than that of Immanuel Kant
kek

Literally everything is useless, including you

how about the word 'practical', then? as in, practical for me

>all philosophy is untrue

Maybe I don't understand the nuance of what you're trying to say, but how is the reality of a model being studied a determining factor in it's validity?

This seems to be an argument from anti-philosophy scientists. You do realize that some philosophy tries to prove the validity of the empirical sciences? Look up Carnap's work on this. You seem to display a high level of ignorance and incoherence.

BEHOLD
A HUMAN

okay, that was the wrong word. it's impractical. yes i am ignorant

WITH FLAT NAILS YOU CYNIC FUCK

also useless

yeah, in the grand scale of things, but not if you zoom in a bit

It isn't impractical. See
and
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_NP-complete_problems

That's just for philosophy related to computation and mathematics. I've already shown that it isn't impractical and isn't useless.

that's great. how about plato?

The study of ethics, a branch of philosophy is one of the most practical applications of it. If you look at the justice system and the application of laws a system of ethics was no doubt consulted. If you look at the medical field, ethics committees are required for thousands of cases daily. To make a proper judgement that is constant with the beliefs of a society or perhaps even challenges them you require someone well versed in philosophical arguments.

I wasnt talking about Plato, but considering he lived and worked thousands of years ago... he was alright, man

But currently, society is shit. Has philosophy failed?

Breed his tight muscle ass

Take that edge somewhere else. Life expectancy is far beyond anything we could have imagined, we can replace entire body parts, we can create vaccines, we can provide food and shelter for the malnourished, we have advanced telecommunications with an infinite number of applications, we have the internet (which you are on rn). Maybe you're feeling depressed at the apparent mundanity of the world. If that's the case, see a therapist, you may need medication. No, the world is not perfect, but it's getting better and better.

No, this is not what I meant. Yes, our technology is great, I agree. I love the internet. I am not depressed.
Society could have been a lot better. Also, didn't many philosophers disprove of the way society was at their time?

'society is shit' virgin detected

kys ;^) its a known fact

t. post-redpilled autist

Oh no this Greek fucboi brought along a Greek guardian fucboi and he is ripped af. He also thinks that you don't actually like music. What do?

Apologies for misdiagnosing you.

>Society could have been a lot better. Also, didn't many philosophers disprove of the way society was at their time?
Probably, in the same way that some philosophers today think the same thing. And I agree that society could have been better. An easy target is Christianity's anti-scientific reign, but I have no way to know what would happen without it's existence. However, seeing that I have no way of knowing how other timelines may have played out, so I think the BEST way to deal with our current world is to attempt to improve upon it.

Oh look, a thread where no bothers to actually define what they're arguing about, or even ensure that they're on the same page.

This.
Only this.