twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Feeling a light to decent melon

Hi Anthony

He sucks

autistic atheist vegan contrarian oildriller MRA

Fuck off.

Fuck off Randy

that haircut is even worse than the "just fuck my shit up" dentist

he's a faggot and you need to go the fuck back to Sup Forums or Sup Forums with your youtube memelord shit

He is less annoying that you are right now. At least he is not shitposting on Sup Forums right now.

>FARTY SYNTHS

i want that haircut, what do i ask my barber for?

A fucking fag.

Cal best.

ask them to take the scissors and put them in your neck

he looks like he knows he isnt getting dubs but tried it anyways

regarding Fantano, from all of what I've seen of his reviews, when he likes something, he goes into "in depth discussion" about what he likes about it. if he doesn't like it, he just says its bad and says he doesnt like it. also hes clearly biased when he listens to something, in the sense that, he might praise something by a band or artist that he likes does, but when another person does it, he might criticize it for the same reason. i mean fuck man, it seems like most of the time he just says what he likes and doesnt like and about the production and lyrics and doesnt really talk about actual content or structure

watch a given "y u no review" and you can see what i mean.

eg. his opinion Esperanza Spalding's new record: "remember to get your NPR totebag when you order it"
nice job. very thoughtful. very in depth.

honestly my issue with him is while hes still more analytical than maybe the average listener, hes ultimately no less superficial than any other critic. he "listens" but he doesnt LISTEN. so fuck it ya know

He was at the peak of his career and influence in this image

>listening to any critic about anything ever

what review is/was it?

>Cal best
Cal is legitimately the was worst thing about Anthony's reviews.

he peaked in 2013-2014 and hasnt been relevant since

Fuck off, Randy.

get out tony

He's one of the few music critics who are not a complete mental retard out there right now. For real, everytime I read a pitchfork review of anything I just feel like kidnapping Big Quint and putting records for him to listen to and shake his fat ass when he likes it, instead of buying into badly written, old-man-thinks-he's-hip authored reviews. With Fantano, even though I find some of his opinions and descriptions kinda "eh" (like all the times he describes a synth as "icy" or "glacial"), I still find that just by the in-depth introductions of artists and bands in the beginning of reviews and just the overall visible effort he puts to it he's being legit, even if his opinions are not the best to you.

I believe depending on the genre though, he might be more or less capable of reviewing a record well. I find his rock, metal and sometimes hip hop reviews his best, while some other hip hop reviews (more mainstream stuff), some of electronic and pop reviews I just find less compelling.

Fuck off, Randy.

I never bother to watch his videos. I just click on them to read the description bar where he says his score.

2012-2014 was prime fantano. I tended to agree with a lot of his opinions then. However nowadays it seems like he has adjusted to the larger audience he has gained, and doesnt promote up-n-coming groups like he used too. He is still a more reliable source than p4k, Streogum, Cos, Etc... but i dont dig him as much as i used too. I Still have much love for him, for introducing me to many records and bands i wouldn't have found out about otherwise

He's the Meg Griffin of Sup Forums

>watching family guy

this

youtube.com/watch?v=OJF5NhmcWc8

I stopped respecting him when he collaborated with this fag

Does he really "not get" TMR?

I haven't watched it in at least 4 years

memes can't get other memes

I think he has 'mixed feelings' about it.

pretty good, take him over scruffy or pitchfork anyday now that cokemachineglow is RIP

youtube.com/watch?v=5ioVjY5-yds

Blondtano was the handsomest tano

you got more of those links?

he's a cuck

Does he only own like 3 shirts?

You mean KEK

Reminder

Mr.Bobandy, fuck off

>homophobic
>racist
>libertarian

>having no respect for mac demarco
>bad

Literally nothing wrong there, fuck off.

yeah i think it's cause he's reviews so many albums with so little time in between

not enough time to let the music grow on you, he only really seems to do that with heavily anticipated albums

Yeah maybe, idk i got the feeling it was more a sense of superiority thing. besides, even if that was the case, it wouldnt really justify the frequent diregard

>reliable source
what does this even mean?

>42
He looks like he shits himself on a regular basis and smells it.

MELON
E
L
O
N

2012 onward is shit

earlier videos were better

autistic libertarian detected

yeah that 6/10 for mbdtf sure was good.

mbdtf wasn't that good, cz however will be the last good anco album ever.

What's Anthony done that deserves more respect than putting on fun performances, hosting barbecues for your fans, and offering fans coffee at your home address?

>taking this shit seriously
also
>taking mac's statement seriously

>using obvious greenscreen
>not just overlaying album cover
>not just printing out the album cover, be it stupid, you at least don't get the shitty motion blur ruining the shot.

to be fair, he uses the green screen so he can change the displayed album cover at will.

>giving a shit about such meaningless bullshit

>knows the green screen is a green screen
>gets bothered by it

>printing every fucking album cover just to avoid some blur that bothers literally no one

Seems like a real nice guy. Has a pretty well made channel.

Don't give a shit if I don't agree with him.

I like his melon head I'd pat it

Reminder

I want him to give me his light to decent 7

kek

wait?! Is this supposed to be a fantano parody or is this just a big coincidence?

It means most critics, especially within larger publications seem to have a bias towards certain artists, which Fantano doesn't seem to have that issue since he seems very genuine about what he likes/dislikes