I met Terry, ask any questions below (preferably about TempleOS, his philosophy of tech, etc.)

I met Terry, ask any questions below (preferably about TempleOS, his philosophy of tech, etc.)

Attached: terry_care_package.jpg (2016x1512, 845K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kRYz_lZ62Ik&feature=youtu.be
youtube.com/watch?v=AYDGiIEOEbk
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

good lad

What is his opinion on Plan 9?

fucking cia nigger, why didn't you get him a few bottles of shasta

Why not just donate to his PayPal? I'm going to ask again: How does Terry access his PayPal donation funds?

I have same sneakers as yours. Good choice user!

he did

Attached: irwin_r_shasta.jpg (427x570, 40K)

Terry likes simple things, but he got tired of C's header file/source code split so HolyC doesn't have that. Terry wants programming to be fun. He never mentioned Plan9 specifically

There was a few 2.5L bottles of shasta I gave him so he was definetly all set.

templeos.org has his paypal. We needed stuff to deliver ASAP. His bank now works

>His bank now works
Terry has a debit card?!

I'll cash out some ETH (ether) for my man on a regular basis.

anymore pics of him?

>Terry has a debit card?!
What else would he have?

No debit card?

Static Linking vs. Dynamic Linking?

Why wouldn't he have a debit card? How exactly do you think he's been spending his disability money for over a decade?

we didn't speak so much about this unfortunately. Terry completely likes having only a single static address map. So the distinction of static linking vs dynamic linking doesn't really make any sense because it's all ring-0.

The dude was homeless, they usually lose all their shit.

There's a local youtube-uploading madman here in Sweden, I met him once IRL. He lost his bank card so I helped him get SEK5000 out of a bankomat.

I knew he received this thing called benefits, but I do not understand how it works. I figured he needed a steady address for the payments or some other restrictive requirement. It's amazing to me that the US government would make anything semi-functional. Homeless people are usually vulnerable to ridiculous requirements.

I apologize for my lack of understanding and ignorance. I am a stupid, disgusting human being and deserve abuse.

terry is at most an average programmer

he hasn't been homeless that long, he has enough sense to keep his important possessions with him, he wrote an entire fucking operating system, he's not stupid. He only lost his van because it got impounded and he hasn't gotten around to doing the paperwork to get it back

He needs a legal guardian to receive the autismbux, his parents stopped being his legal guardian when he moved out or something like that so no more money

until you've made an entire operating system from scratch you can shut the fuck up

He wrote a fucking compiler.

>his parents stopped being his legal guardian when he moved out or something
They stopped being his legal guardians when he turned 18, he never had one as an adult. SSA sent him a letter recently requesting for someone to file as his legal guardian and oversee the spending in order to receive future benefits.

The weirdo I helped lost his wallet when he was assaulted and the car he lived in smashed.

Terry hasn't been assaulted at all yet?

What did he smell like?

like garbage

>someone
anyone?

>anyone?
It depends on where he ends up. In Nevada each county has an appointed public guardian, so he could file Petition for Appointment of Guardianship. If he stays in California I think the court would have to order it.

did you buy him cigs?
aiso are a a virgin

are you*

nope i got a boyfriend. you can watch the recent stream and see if i gave him a cigarette i don't remember

so which agency is telling him he has to take his meds to receive (overseen) benefits?

link? i haven't been following this schizo for about 3 months

My Lord! Look at them goodies.

>which agency is telling him he has to take his meds
No one. SSA doesn't give a shit if he takes his meds or not, they just don't approve of his spending habits and want someone to oversee it.

Attached: intel terry.png (530x298, 134K)

Attached: wut space.jpg (1920x1323, 445K)

stop Rping as me
huh?

^this

Attached: corporate_terry.jpg (220x285, 12K)

are you a virgin?
what did he smell like?

Attached: cia niggers.jpg (716x768, 197K)

>I met Terry, please ask questions any given person who hasn't met Terry can answer
What did he mean by this?

WHERES THE FUCKING STREAM
WGHE
EHE'A
HE MET TRRYYWHERE IS TEH TSTREM

Give terry his van back!

Attached: terry people magazine front page.png (569x742, 550K)

youtube.com/watch?v=kRYz_lZ62Ik&feature=youtu.be

He crashed it, total loss

guys tana monguea lives in las vegas
tana and terry should make a sextape

Attached: Tana-Mongeau-images.jpg (860x619, 86K)

>mongeau
spoken like 'mongo' in german which somewhat means 'tard'
>more than 3 million subs
>for a tard

We're approaching nigger cattle levels that shouldn't be possible.

then why the fuck isn't terry getting a guardianship? it's better than nothing.

she likes saying nigger my man dude

youtube.com/watch?v=AYDGiIEOEbk

because he doesn't want to suck cia cock and have frasier dictate how he has to spend his money, he'd rather be broke

well that's just stupid. it's free money. i'm guessing all this SSA wants is for him to pay back his probably considerable debts.

Ask him what he thinks about forth.

Could a Sup Forumsentooman claim to be his legal guardian and get his money for him? Or would it have to be some kind of relative

What debts would he have? He made a lot of money from ticket master, and after his mental breakdown he's lived with his parents most of his life up until now, I don't think he'd have any debt, probably still has some savings. Except for the impound fees for his van

>probably still has some savings
nope
>Except for the impound fees for his van
probably paid off, since he totaled the van the insurance claim likely paid out

Honestly, appointing a public guardian would be best. They would be responsible for accounting and financial statements at the very least, and it's anyone's guess if Terry would even accept financial assistance with strings attached.

>he smokes american spirit yellows
based terry

Thanks for reposting image, based OP, got late to the previous image.

link or name of this swedish madmans channel please?

>terry is at most an average programmer
As a professional software developer for 20 years I can say Terry is far above average. More like top 1%.