I've gone on 3 dates with a girl who only listens to boybands, what album should I show her to expand her music taste?

I've gone on 3 dates with a girl who only listens to boybands, what album should I show her to expand her music taste?

Animal Collective, seeing as she's used to boybands

>that guy slaps your gf ass

What do?

Depends on her age tho
But probably something not so far from her tastes
Maybe some essential tumblr-core

Barter 6

Ask him to review my girlfriend

put on some Pulse Demon

slap his ass

Just slip something in her drink and fuck her when she's passed out.

Fleet Foxes

But I want to have a meaningful relationship with her

Swans
Merzbow
Death Grips

You can't have meaningful relationships with cunts.

A cunt is not a dog. A cunt is not an ally. A cunt is for fucking.

Actually, it's been proven that male born people have a predisposition to liking harsh noise. I'm not saying girls can't or don't, but they are the biological exception to the rule. My cousin

Strong 6 to light 7

Then run to her
Get off Sup Forums and go love her
;^(

It's crucial to start slow with these things. Maybe something like Justin Timberlake (Justified or FutureSex/LoveSounds), which will sound familiar but is slightly more challenging musically.

>I want a meaningful relationship
>HELP ME FORCE HER INTO THINGS PLZ

You're sick and should be alone.

Animal Collective mostly because every person can easily have their music expanded by animal collective

>I'm a sexist that can't accept that a woman doesn't share my taste in popular music. How can I try to force her to like what I like?

Bro you ain't getting much further with her, don't worry.

how is wanting to show someone different music sexist?

My gf is a pleb so I just don't let her choose the music or movies and ignore her opinions about my choices. Although she often ends up liking it.

I get that he's a shithead for trying to force people he supposedly cares about into things they're not simply to please himself, but how's sexism related to this?

Don't try to make everything into a victimisation/discrimination thing. It makes you look foolish even when you're right.

wew
e
w

I'm not forcing her into anything, if she doesn't like it I'll stop trying to expand her taste in music

>I'm literally 16
I don't know just show her your favourite meme album Fantano or Pitchfork told you to like

>I get that he's a shithead for trying to force people he supposedly cares about into things they're not simply to please himself

What if she ends up liking the new music he shows her? Is he still a shithead?

Because I've shown new music to all of my past gfs and they always ended up liking a lot of it and even citing some of it amongst their favourites. Does that make me a monster by your pathetic, dickless numale standards?

>Is he still a shithead?
Yes, unless you consider ends justify means

inb4slipperyslope

>pathetic, dickless numale
>Don't try to make everything into a victimisation/discrimination thing
Sup Forums is so confused it's *almost* unbearable

don't be dumb

Come on man, it's one thing to be excited to share your interests with someone. It's another thing to act condescending to them and want to force them to like what you like.

Because he's dismissive of his date's interests and wants to force his own supposedly superior taste on her. He doesn't respect her autonomy, he wants to assert himself and "fix" what she doesn't need or want fixed. If you can't see the sexism here, you're out to lunch.

And it's almost guaranteed that OP thinks women have inferior taste in music.

>yes i'm a nu-male xD

it's just kind of silly

Yes, because he's introducing the music to her under an insincere context. He could very easily just, when appropriate, say "hey, this is what I like, what do you think?"

Instead, he wants to tell his date that she has inferior tastes and he's going to save her with Death Grips or Swans or whatever the fuck he listens to. There's a good chance he wont get that far anyways, women pick up on this slimey shit.

You're the sexist one to assume that looking down on shit taste is somehow a gendered thing.

Boy bands are shit and if she has an ounce of intellect she could do better. Fact.

who doesn't enjoy the sound of the rabble?
embrace populism

doing something "mean" to a woman isn't sexist

>you're the actual sexist here!!!!
lmao why do you kids always try to flip this shit on other people?

>if she has an ounce of intellect she could do better. Fact.
[citation needed]

Because you are sexist.

If a female Sup Forumstant has a boyfriend who only listens to Linkin Park or whatever and she wants to introduce him to better things, is that sexist? Or do you think that's an implausible scenario? Because, having met plenty of women with good taste, I don't.

there's literally nothing wrong with wanting to be able to enjoy music with your significant other. Music is a huge part of everyone's lives and he just wants to be able to share his love of music with her. He's not forcing anything and he's especially not sexist, you professional victim.

When I'm at home with my gf we always just take turn choosing songs to play, and I usually tailor my selection to hopefully impress her and introduce her to something new. Apparently that makes me a raging shitlord

Could we stop pretending that he just wants to share his taste in music? He wants to "improve" her by showing her "good" music. There are plenty of implications here.

So no, a woman (or man) sharing their taste in music isn't sexist. If she wanted to force him out of his "bad" taste in music, she's an asshole. He's a sexist for this because of the societal impression that a male's opinion is more valuable than a females.

ok Sup Forums

Whatever, I'm not here to get into a debate with you guys. OP, if you try to force her to like what you like and you're a dick about it, prepare to go nowhere in that relationship. If you want to take Sup Forums and /r9k/'s advice instead, good luck, lol

>He wants to "improve" her by showing her "good" music. There are plenty of implications here.

Yeah, it implies that boybands suck. Which is true.

didn't need to act all superior about it but you're right

>Le women don't have thoughts maymay

Look, they aren't perfect angels and even have a lot of qualities that are more annoying than males but the types of people who get all sorts of ideas about how capricious and evil they are are the same type of person as nu-males.

It is down to accident of exposure as to whether you become a nu-male whiteknight or some sperglord who thinks that women constantly have nefarious motives and don't have the cognitive capacity of males. Females score identically to males on IQ tests in every battery except for visual-spatial.

Both nu-males and people with really weird paranoia about female psychology stem from the same general phenomenon: either having few females in their lives or having very shitty ones in their lives.

If there's any of the slightly more obscure pop groups that you like, you could start with that. Examples could be like AWOLnation, Imagine Dragons, etc.

Yeah, I know these are "pleb," but we're doing things one step at a time here, and these are the next logical step to One Direction and 5 Seconds of Summer.

One of these things is not like the other.

If they're pop punk style boy bands try introducing her to midwest emo, Cap'n Jazz, American Football, SDRE etc.

he's trying to do the taste is subjective argument on the side of boybands.

dude needs to join the debate team

This could be a good choice too. I've never met a person who didn't like Never Meant on the first listen.

Means Sup Forums is in some deep shit to connect this slightly to racism

>He wants to "improve" her by showing her "good" music.
Literally nothing wrong here. If I thought my SO was listening to music which I think is bad I'd want to introduce her to music which I think is good. Funny how you take a stab at how music is subjective and yet you are the one who is assuming OP is being objective in any way.

Meant sexism*

Who let whitehouse into the thread, edgelord

>gets rejected once

the door.
Show her the door.

>le noise is not music maymay xD

god i'm glad i don't take life this seriously

>le "le noise is not music maymay xD" maymay xD

the only correct answer on this thread

Holy shit just let her listen to One Direction.

wew you're making a lot of assumptions here

So showing music you like to other people is considered being Sup Forums and /r9k/ now?

this sure is an epic thread

>girls suck! hehe!