Cuck

>cuck
>nu-male

can we please filter these words or make them an autoban? Sup Forums has infested this board and it's becoming unbearable

Other urls found in this thread:

statista.com/statistics/188910/us-music-album-sales-by-genre-2010/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Duck_test
statista.com/statistics/367739/spotify-global-mau/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

i suggest you lurk more before posting if you think either of those are Sup Forums memes

i agree, but just pay no attention to them - obviously anyone who uses these words is a subhuman autist and not worth wasting your time or energy on

i agree

I agree. At this rate we're gonna end up like Sup Forums.

Completely devoid of taste, and overcompensating with stale memes.

First of all, those are not Sup Forums memes.
Second of all, Sup Forums has always had a large presence throughout Sup Forums as it's one of the largest boards on the site. Nothing has changed as far as Sup Forums's presence on Sup Forums goes. All that claiming otherwise does is expose you as a newfag and/or Tumblrite.

>Completely devoid of taste, and overcompensating with stale memes.

This is what Sup Forums has always been.

its as bad as Sup Forums at this point

can we also filter autist?

Not even close, go to Sup Forums and look at the catalog. It is much worse.

stop lying polfag

Sup Forums hasn't always existed dingus. You new?

I hoped you left for good, fuckhead.

You know nothing.

The Sup Forums lingo and mentality has always been common across the site. It's one of Sup Forums's staples whether you like it or not.

>t b h and f a m are filtered
>nu-male isnt
disgusting honestly

less than 2 years on Sup Forums confirmed

>This is what Sup Forums has always been.

Nope. Sup Forums has charts and guides for genres/artists. Our ratio of music discussion threads to racebaiting threads is still pretty okay.

Sup Forums on the other hand has been on a downward spiral for over 2 years (not that their earlier pedo haven form was much better). Racebaiting and off-topic political threads are extremely common. They don't even make useful charts/guides anymore, just trolling/ironic satire ones. Dunno what else to expect from a board that values memes more than on-topic discussions.

>one of Sup Forums's staples
only because autists (like yourself) wont give it up

C U C K S
U
C
K
S

That's basically every board. /ck/ isn't so bad because children tend not to want to discuss asparagus.

It has become so annoying indeed
We gotta stop it somehow

The solution is for the community to actually do more- make more charts, host more rooms, make more user generated content

Maybe cuck, but nu-male originated in Sup Forums because a ton of actual nu-males are on Sup Forums, because they are a real thing in addition to being a meme.

If they aren't on Sup Forums itself, then they are certainly at the most popular music publications, whose nu-male writers and editors are now obsessed with rating black meme music obscenely highly. And this isn't some Sup Forums talking point.

It's been recognized forever that Rolling Stone was trash for it's ridiculous 60's nostalgia, and now Pitchfork is falling for trying to artificially inflate ratings by posturing as anti-racist. And again, if you think this is some Sup Forums talking point, survey Sup Forums to see if Lemonade is an 8.5/10. It isn't, and the reason it was rated as such is for political reasons.

You're imagining that the board is being brigaded by Sup Forums when it's merely memes developed by normal people in response to people who are actually being political attackers, and those people are the ones telling white males that they can't have an opinion of Beyonce's album and that black memerap albums are a masterpiece otherwise you must be racist.

you're part of the problem bud

these are never going to be filtered. mods aren't filtering shit that bothers your sensitive ass, they filter spam. t b h, f a m and "hey reddit" were filtered because people abused it. grow a thicker skin or leave

The problem of what, using the term "nu-male" to describe these politically bent harassers?

GOOD.

Found the Sup Forumstard.

They filtered cuck a few months ago moron. Just like they filtered nigger years ago.

Please return to your safe space

We'll get bored and come up with even worse terms in less than a week.

There's also the fact that filters don't work, kind of like how everybody can say the term T.B..H F/AM whenever they want to with minor modifications.

>Trump supporters are against political correctness and safespaces
>Proceed to ban anyone from r/TheDonald who hurts their/Trump's feelings

they filtered because the term was being spammed. this has nothing to do with what the word actually means

>Points out very obvious facts

>Facts aren't flattering to our Faithful Colored Companions

>"G-go back to Sup Forums you meanie!"

Every time ;)

>Pitchfork is falling for trying to artificially inflate ratings by posturing as anti-racist
You're delusional. Pitchfork is covering it because it's the most lively new thing out there since other genres are stagnating. "nu-male" is another meme insult designed by insecure men to try and validate their own flimsy sense of masculinity. There's no agenda, and this is why everyone else laughs at you.

Cuck needs to be banned because it's currently being spammed constantly.

Cuck is just the latest flavour of the month. File it alongside fedora, autist, pleb, faggot, nigger and all the rest.

If it's the general right-wing and contrarian tendencies that offend you, then you're simply on the wrong site pal.

Sup Forums is certainly a lot funnier than Sup Forums

How did you get from that post to Trump supporter?

Liberal logic, I swear...

I agree but its not like its difficult to make custom filters, it makes this board just slightly more bearable and gets rid of the shitty Sup Forums / Sup Forums memes

>Sup Forums is certainly a lot funnier than Sup Forums

About as funny as playing ding dong ditch at a retirement home.

You're proving my point, user.

the problem is that Sup Forumsacks like yourself have a huge victim complex

Sup Forums claims that this "sjw menace" is constantly making themselves out to be the victim, when in reality thats what theyre doing

they think that some boogeyman is out to get white men

there are 2 reasons these "memerap" are getting high scores-

1. hip hop is the biggest/most popular genre right now, so naturally hip hop is gonna get more attention and acclaim
2. if a critic rates a highly popular artists work poorly, they run the chance of getting backlash from that artists many fans (so, they give them high scores)

there isnt some hidden agenda, youre just mad t b h

This is a good thing because there is no reason to be a chump when your opponents have an obsidian crust against you and will "de-platform" you if you say meanie-weenie hate facts. I would be disappointed if they WEREN'T banning people left and right on that sub-reddit.

Also /r/The_Donald is politically correct because they constantly want to show everybody how blacks, hispanics, and muslims support Trump and they also play the "libruls r da real raycis" card.

>The Sup Forums lingo and mentality has always been common across the site. It's one of Sup Forums's staples whether you like it or not.

You guys are literally reverse /mlp/
At least they were grateful with their own board and gave up with infesting the rest of the site. You guys seem to have taken the opposite message and just use that board as a way to plan how to fuck up all of the others.

I'm just glad the new wave of janitors is better about getting rid of this shit quick.

>unironically browsing reddit

fucking kill yourselves

>Sup Forums claims that this "sjw menace" is constantly making themselves out to be the victim, when in reality thats what theyre doing
Well thanks for confirming that.

ever notice how reddit always comes up in threads about Sup Forums?

r/movies is objectively less shitty than Sup Forums. No one's gonna argue against that

Yeah, that's why there are no twitter flame wars telling white men to not have opinions on Beyonce's album because it's "for blacks"

OH. WAIT.

"You're not following my commands for how to behave, so you're wrong!"

>please ban harmful words

what a nu-male cuck

Then S T A Y T H E R E you faggot

Pic related sums it up pretty well

>all of these people saying that cuck is a "Sup Forums staple"
Sup Forums really changed a fuckload in the past 2-3 years, didn't it?

UM, SORRY BUD. REDDIT IS LITERAL CANCER. IF YOU USE REDDIT, YOU ARE A KEKED NU-MALE. GLAD I STICK TO QUALITY BOARDS, LIKE R9K.

I used to be pretty irritated with Sup Forums antics on Sup Forums back in the day but now that this board has gotten so flooded with braindead trash from Tumblr I'd honestly appreciate more Sup Forumstards doing their thing around here.

There are multiple mainstream sub-reddits in which the users are more intelligent than people on Sup Forums.

I'm not sure if I'm getting older or if its been in a perpetual downward spiral since 2009
Maybe some combination of the two

You don't want to listen to Beyonce anyways, so it doesn't seem worth getting bent out of shape about.

Why don't you build a wall around Sup Forums? :^)

r/movies has atrocious taste. stick to reddit, kid

>but now that this board has gotten so flooded with braindead trash from Tumblr

Your new-ness is showing
This place is far far FAR less Tumblr than it was 5-6 years ago.

I would be nice if Sup Forums just stayed in their containment board.

>Sup Forums really changed a fuckload in the past 2-3 years, didn't it?

Not at all desu

t. shitposting since '07

>1. hip hop is the biggest/most popular genre right now, so naturally hip hop is gonna get more attention and acclaim

>2. if a critic rates a highly popular artists work poorly, they run the chance of getting backlash from that artists many fans (so, they give them high scores)

statista.com/statistics/188910/us-music-album-sales-by-genre-2010/

So according to the above that's why rock is given resoundingly higher scores than R/B and why country music is given much higher scores, RIGHT? ;))

>twitter
Who gives a fuck about randoms on twitter? The medium is designed to make the most extreme opinions stand out, so you're going to see a lot of them on Sup Forums and assume that's what everyone is like. I could say whatever I want, would you take it seriously as a threat then?

Reread . If you still don't get the point, you're not worth my time.

/ck/ is best board. Their memes are usually pretty quirky too.

With the way music consumption works now, that's an awful metric for genre popularity. You can't even attempt to use that to form an argument.

Because I used the term "Faithful Colored Companion" as a tongue in cheek way to describe negro chocolate men? That's just harping on the same point that since I'm not following your behavioral restrictions then I must browse Sup Forums or have an active dislike of blacks or something.

Not the guy you're responding to, but I've been here since '09. It's a well known fact that Sup Forums started "culturally enriching" other boards with their redneckery around the time that m00t started fucking around with them (I think it was 2013?).
You can look up the Sup Forums archive if you want to observe the shift.

What said.
More people get music through streaming services now than ever before. Older people are generally into rock and country, and they're usually the ones who go out and buy physical releases.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Duck_test

statista.com/statistics/367739/spotify-global-mau/

Example from the same website.

ITT: literal numale cucklords who want to turn Sup Forums into Reddit 2.0 so they can post peacefully while their wife's lover refractory period isn't over

Have you been using Sup Forums for 2 months, or 3

>statista.com/statistics/188910/us-music-album-sales-by-genre-2010/

Not only most of hip hop is distributed through free mixtapes, you're completely ignoring streaming revenue which is the most relevant factor as of right now

Adele and Drake alone obliterate rock sales this decade

>le reddit bogeyman

my head hurts

I might just be getting older, but it really didnt feel like the Sup Forums infestation was that bad back in 2011-12. Maybe its just because the elections are coming up that Sup Forumss shitposting on overdrive.

Do you know what year the last election was?

It's just a buzzword. Nothing more. And I doubt there's many Sup Forumsacks using Sup Forums anyways

You realize it is within your power to filter these phrases, right? You can create your very own safe space! (You fucking pussy)

It baffles me how people like you can be THAT egotistic. You contribute nothing more than others to the discussion, if anything at all; and then you start crying that the whole board needs to be changed because "cuck" describes you too well. Right? It shows exactly who you are, absolutely disgusting, embarassing, worthless parasites. Because you're even dumb enough to ask "to speak to the manager" on Sup Forums.

Here's an advice for you: go to Reddit. No, I'm serious. There, you can create a board and censor every word you want out of it. You can even hijack others' boards and censor them too. Push your egotist agenda thereā€”so go now, leave.

(You)

All we can really do is ignore and report threads
We should be more like Sup Forums and enforce self moderation.

I think you should take the time to read OP's post and think about what he's saying. Nobody is upset because the word cuck fucking offends them; we're all annoyed by a bunch of 17 year olds needlessly spamming the word all over Sup Forums.

>And I doubt there's many Sup Forumsacks using Sup Forums anyways

There are occasionally threads on Sup Forums telling everyone to go red pill x board and Sup Forums has been receiving a lot lately.

2012, but I don't remember seeing any posts about it on Sup Forums, since this is a board about music. You will however find a lot of posts about trump, Bernie, and cuckolds on here right now.

>all Trump supporters browse r/TheDonald
>all Trump supporters are moderators of r/TheDonald

Are you alright, dude?

The point people are making is that people keep posting this shit everywhere. It's pretty obvious that actually talking about music contributes more to the discussion than posting "le nu-males, get out!!". That's why shit like "t b h f a m" got censored.

You're a hypocrite. You complain about us "worthless parasites asking for a safe space", but yet you want anybody who complains about the general quality of the website to leave.

Why are t b h and f a m filtered, then? Seems hypocritical to not filter the other spammed terms like cuck.

because you're a cuck 2bhfam

>host more rooms

you do know that we have national elections every two years, right?

Come on guys, its 2016, can't we just get along?

No, I'm not american, and I assumed you were talking about the american presidential elections, because I was.

>they think that some boogeyman is out to get white men
Haha nice appeal to ridicule, my friend.

You clearly have a very weak understanding of the views of people on Sup Forums, especially considering that all Sup Forums users are not the same person and therefore hold a wide variety of different views. Please refrain from making such uneducated and uninformed statements in the future.

Or don't, you may continue to make yourself look like an idiot if you wish.

*tips fedora*

hey reddit, rec me some good albums to spin while prepping the bull

Most 4channers don't just browse one board. Many Sup Forums users like music too, get over it. Sup Forums is part of Sup Forums whether you like it or not.

Would you say that in this moment, your own intelligence has made you feel euphoric?

Anyone else just stick to the generals whenever Sup Forums gets really bad with the crossboarders?

They don't really go in there and I can actually discuss music without swimming through a sea of tired buzzwords