ITT: Poseurcore

ITT: Poseurcore

ITT: Good music that you're too much of a plebian newfag to like because you just came to this board last month, and now you must fight back at all the people rightfully calling you out for your underdeveloped, unimportant opinion on music

That album is pretty easy to get into

Lol, is this Montie?

t. butthurt avant-teen

Yeah, montie is the creator of this poseur meme.

He has shit taste in music so his opinions are invalid.

>I-I'm not one of those Pulse Demon plebs!
>Hybrid Noisebloom, Flare Gun, the list goes on!

People aren't making fun of you because you're too deep for them, people are making fun of you because your taste in entry-level RYMcore exposes you as a drone and a dilettante.
People are making fun of you because it's blatant that you have no actual familiarity with the "deep" music you claim to appreciate, because if you did have familiarity with it you would have gone past those entry-level artists and discovered the less obvious ones ages ago and yet here you are, still posting the same few most well-known albums by the same few most well-known "difficult" artists, too clueless to know where and how to begin digging below the surface level.

All good albums except YHF desu

this

wew lad, that's a lot of assumptions you just made

why dig when the relative surface level has you satisfied enough?
i would rather listen to the same albums in-depth over and over again, than to blaze through hundreds of ones and not remember anything about the vast majority, but i know that's not mutually exclusive at all

Not my post, I just pasted it from a thread that was made yesterday and added a little bit to it at the end.

>a lot of assumptions

And considering how many avant-teens in that thread yesterday felt compelled to respond to it in a very defensive and insulting manner I imagine every single one of those assumptions was correct.

>And considering how many avant-teens in that thread yesterday felt compelled to respond to it in a very defensive and insulting manner I imagine every single one of those assumptions was correct.
nah that's silly

>claims to hate elitism
>everyday spams poseurcore threads and mocks anyone who likes poseurcore
Montie, you're a hypocritical piece of shit and your memes are the worst. Go to reddit if you want to circle jerk shit like Coldplay.

>why dig when the relative surface level has you satisfied enough?

Most people never go below the surface level and that's fine, but we're not talking about most people here. I'd expect anyone who fancies themselves to be an eclectic and intelligent listener to dig deep.

>to blaze through hundreds of ones

Mindlessly gorging yourself on music like this is a cancerous byproduct of the wide availability of music provided by the Internet, it should not be the standard mode in which people listen to music and I'd expect anyone more thoughtful about how they approach art to have some self-control and patience when it comes to how they experience it.

Whatever helps you sleep at night.

This is all a load of bullshit assumptions that can be switched around to apply to you Montiefags.

Here's my lazy Montiefag version of your pasta:

People aren't making fun of you because you're too genuine for them, people are making fun of you because your taste in entry-level tumblrcore taste exposes you as a drone and a dilettante.
People are making fun of you because it's blatant that you have no actual familiarity with the music you claim to appreciate, because if you did have familiarity with it you would have gone past those entry-level artists and discovered the less obvious ones ages ago and yet here you are, still posting the same few most well-known albums by the same few most well-known artists, too clueless to know where and how to begin digging below the surface level.

Why is being an ""avant-teen"" a bad thing?
Do you honestly think people who make these threads are so advanced in music consumption that they are tired of hearing praise for ""entry-level avantgarde music""??

Forgot to mention
>most of this board only discusses the same old Sup Forumscore
>a small fraction of the board discusses avant-garde music
>for no good reason Montie is trying his hardest to drive away everyone that discusses avant-garde music
>he accuses them of being "entry level poseurs" but he only listens to entry level Sup Forumscore and super popular rock like Oasis

Montie is the worst thing to happen to this board since Antz.

Nobody is stopping you from discussing anything

How is that album poseur-core? It's just average synthpop with a guy whispering and screaming.

Every thread about avant-garde, post-punk, industrial, neo-folk, etc now gets derailed by you Montiefags. Don't pretend that you aren't a bunch of loathsome cunts who want to drive away everyone who doesn't have the same taste as you.

>Suicide
>avant-garde
lmaoing @ ur life

nice trivialization
what's your favourite synthpop album that doesnt feature mr. yelly whispery?

Show me where I said Suicide is avant-garde.

I'm not gonna read this retarded babble.

>Do you honestly think people who make these threads are so advanced in music consumption that they are tired of hearing praise for ""entry-level avantgarde music""??

No, it's pretty obvious that nobody on this board has any fucking idea what they're talking about.
Avant-teens are just more entertaining to take the piss out of than the average poptimist because of how highly they think of themselves.

You wrote most of that retarded babble, I just changed a few words.

How did I suddenly get lumped in with the Montiefags? I discuss avantgarde music on here all the time and nobody stops me

ravedeath definitely deserves 5 tho

If you discuss avant-garde music then why are you defending Montie? His memes are cancerous.

Montie is a god tier troll that's for sure

You actually pay attention to Sup Forums tripfags enough to remember their personas, that is more than enough to convince me that not even those few words were deserving of my attention.

I love Jimmy Buffett and Aqua.

This is the best meme in awhile. It really pushes people's buttons, my own included

>Poseurcore

That's a retarded excuse and you know it. Unless you use a filter, it's impossible to ignore Montie. For the last few months he has relentlessly spammed this board.

who is montie

Don't see how this is poseurcore. It sounds far more punk-like than the minimal synth/minimal wave stuff it inspired. Thus it has a totally different feel from all that other stuff. Personally a lot of tracks from this lose their luster on consecutive listens, but I can see why people still like it for the overall atmosphere the album has.

Arguably, but a lot of punk that certain punk fans say is better than this is usually just as bad.

Definitely. There's far better noise music out there, and Merzbow is basic bitch tier compared to them. Probably the main reason why there are so many people in /noise/ threads who have no clue what they are talking about.

He takes this shit too seriously to just be trolling. He seems to get genuinely upset when people mock his taste.

Montie wants to be seen as a srs tastemaker but then he always hides behind shitposting when actually posting opinions

such an awful trip I hope he leaves soon