Noob Audio Forensics

So, in order to sell my condo, I've placed a few recording devices around my home. However, there seems to be a conversation that started in my bedroom into a dead zone where I cannot hear a damn thing because the ticking of my clock is making it difficult to hear.

Any advice Sup Forums?

Attached: 123123.jpg (255x132, 52K)

Other urls found in this thread:

www6.zippyshare.com/v/1AG4QX4t/file.html
isse.sourceforge.net
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

advice about what?

what are you asking for?

in order to scub out the ticking clock noise

burn the condo for insurance money instead
if you have a gf take life insurance out on her too

you could ignore it and deal with the loud ticking noise. just raise the volume.

that'll be $100 plus tip

>There seems to be a conversation that started in my bedroom
You mean.. people having a conversation inside of your bedroom?
>>Into a dead zone
What does this mean
>I cannot hear a damn thing because of the ticking clock
...turn off the clock?
And what does this have to do with selling your condo?

Nah, I'm pushing muh luck if I do that a 3rd time in 2 weeks

record the ticking sound and invert it, you can overlay the sound and cancel out the original
that's totally how it works

I can clearly hear what they say in my room. Selling the condo means ppl will look around all over the house.

They move out of the bedroom into the dead zone meaning that I cannot hear what they have to say after they move out.

It has to do with me being a nosey goy

this. what the fuck does op even want??

Sorry for not being clear enough.

I'd like to find a program, that can forensically enhance the audio file saved on my pc in order to hear a conversation that is obscured by the clock ticking. Its quite loud desu since the mic is right under the clock

But why do you want to do this. What does it have to do with your condo?

I'd like to stay informed. You know, like if the buyer loves it, and is willing to pay full price, but would like to see if i would haggle. With that in mind, I would save myself a few thousand bucks...

Attached: 123123.png (532x557, 46K)

Try audacity
Or just upload the audio file here so we can give it a try
Anyway, why do you want to know what they are saying

just eq it so the ticking is quieter, you could boost the frequencies of the conversation if that's not enough

>It has nothing to do with me being a nosey goy
>I would save myself a few thousand bucks...
:thinking:

Well, i did download this one program, very simple but with a few tweeks here and there it still seems to be doing very little.

Yeah I can upload if you would like to give it a shot. Very much appreciated for any help.

I'm not an idiot, I worked hard to get my condo. I just cant afford it anymore. Anything I can do in order to not get shafted, I'll do.

this kind of stuff you need to do manually. you can do it in batch sometimes, but for it to be good it takes manual effort.

it's not difficult, but it is time consuming. i have a lot of experience removing noises from audio. try using iZotope RX6.

If you don't want to just take the batteries out of the fucking clock, you could just buy one of those ones with a smooth second hand, so it never ticks.

Thanks for the advice post issue. I need to resolve the problem at hand, not a future problem I can take care of by simply taking out the factor that is causing the issue

Then upload it, mixtape.moe if you can't find a decent free file hoster
Also you can try the board is a lot slower but more likely to get an Answer.

And thanks for the heads up on a program. My shit one isn't up to par

Thanks, will send link as soon as this program saves my clipping progress

Okay folks, i have the link for the file. Any and all help is helpful.

www6.zippyshare.com/v/1AG4QX4t/file.html

oh and any updates due to generosity with said file, please contact me on my email,

[email protected]

this is my email account that is used in situations like these. My tertiary account.

Do you have the original audio file or is that it?
Also you should make a thread on Sup Forums isn't a tech support hotline so we tend to ignore threads like these.

True, I will post there. Thanks for the guidance. Kinda new to Sup Forums. The original file is not mp3, but .m4a

Autism

Try this
isse.sourceforge.net
Save often, crashes sometimes.

Attached: 1510217275820.jpg (343x381, 41K)

phase cancellation, get clean recording of the click clock and put it in the recording over the click off phase to cancel out the noise.

Attached: 500px-Interference_of_two_waves.svg_-450x150.png (450x150, 29K)

look up the waves restoration pack vsti.
there is a ton of tools there that can clean up shit audio.