What's next for her career?

what's next for her career?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Ze1ux7GiW_s
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

idk but her next album i hope she goes back to her roots and puts out a spooky concept album

is this the grimes general?

kek

she should back to do comfy stuff like this youtube.com/watch?v=Ze1ux7GiW_s

Not cool, not cool at all

it's not nice to make fun of autistic people, even if art angels was mediocre.

is it moral to keep this thing alive or cruel?

I liked Visions, I hope she makes more trippy stuff like that

Anyone with severe mental disabilities should be killed at birth, that thing in the picture should not be alive.

true but they have existed before since there are stories of trolls and goblins

why though?

Trolls and goblins are not human and are actually pretty cool, that girl in the picture is like quasi-human and not cool.

this just sounds like a demo song from garageband, whats so special?

i thought that thing didn't even have a brain? i thought it was just a literal meat puppet, a bunch of flesh and nerves with no motor skills and no capabilities for thought
i don't think it's even capable of suffering

you can easily imagine someone seeing something like that and thinking it's a monster.

It's entire existence is suffering dude, it's just the suffering is significantly eased because of the amount of assistance it gets from people helping it and the support of the outside world. Without that, it would just be tossed in a dumpster by a prom queen and left to rot and its body consumed by maggots.

it moves so it obviously has a brain

Indeed.

Agreed

their parents are fucked up, you can see how they try to overcome with this """"funny""" and goffy stuff

would

Fuck you, stupid shitposter

idk usually i think i'm desensitized to this stuff but that webm always makes me really sad

pls stop posting it

if there wasn't so much social stigma around killing your retarded child then we wouldn't have this problem.

This is horrifying man

>not liking art angels

I always forget how shit Sup Forumss taste is.

yes but where do you draw the line my friend?

Montie

how can it suffer if it has no intellectual capabilities for it?
it's basically a plant, innit?

The problem is people who don't want to abort because of ideology or religion

It's shit like OP's webm that is making things so much worse, pretending something that is obviously quite abnormal, as just a normal thing "just like you and me". There should be absolutely no stigma at all for killing a retarded child, none whatsoever. The more parroting that things, creatures like in the webm are "normal" the disability funding will grow bigger, taxes will rise because of it and people will start (they pretty much already have) putting retards and the morbidly obese ahead of everyone else. It's destroying the world.

what is the source of OP webm?

Almost basically a plant, it has little tints of self-awareness, not even nearly the amount of self-awareness a downsie has but it still somewhat knows what it is, there are strains of stress on its face because whenever it moves or basically exists, it struggles.

Can anybody please report this fucking post?

You can

When it comes to the severely disabled? I have none. All of the SEVERELY disabled should be put to death at birth, no questions asked. People with downs syndrome aren't severely retarded so I will always disagree with putting them to death. The mentally retarded are always useful.

do your part and kill them then you faggot