Tell me one reason why I should not use 8.8.4.4

tell me one reason why I should not use 8.8.4.4

Attached: 1521488578297.png (796x574, 575K)

Other urls found in this thread:

cisco.com/c/en/us/about/legal/privacy-full.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

bontet

It's possible that you don't want an advertising company getting a list of every single domain you visit

then why everone use it in india and pakistan?

Because they shit in the street?

Because they're retarded

So, if everyone in India and Pakistan goes outside and takes a shit on their front yard, you'll do it too?

You should because you're probably already an idiot getting datamined by multiple companies

Why not just use OpenDNS?

I want to fug Marie

Somehow different than your ISP doing it?

opendns is the same as using google
just make your own dns records

(((cisco)))

Attached: kek.png (279x137, 10K)

Setting up your own resolver and going directly to the root is a faster and more secure solution. Cut out the (((Google))) middleman.

Attached: 2015_11_03_222730_1920x1080_scrot.png (1920x1080, 1.71M)

Why not use AdGuard DNS?

>make your own dns records
hahahahahahahahahazshahahahashjgdashjkfgdahjfgasdkjlfhasdjkghasdkuijgdsakjhgbhsadjghasdklfhadsjklfhqakljsdfh

Why not use OpenNIC?

botnet

>going directly to the root is a faster and more secure solution

Attached: disfaggot.jpg (625x415, 31K)

Pajeet, my son, you must choose who should get a list of every single website you visit.

> Google, your ISP (and whoever they decide to sell the data to) and the government
> just your ISP (and whoever they sell the data to) and the government
don't change anything
> thousands of companies, your ISP (and whoever they sell the data to) and the government
"Open"DNS
cisco.com/c/en/us/about/legal/privacy-full.html

Personally, I trust google more than my ISP, but you ISP can still see what websites you're looking at because all IP packets have a "destination" field. There's nothing wrong with 8.8.8.8 if you trust Google, it's probably a little better than what your ISP can do. They say they keep all data for 2 weeks, then a random "anonymized" sample of it forever afterwards. Who knows what logging your ISP does.

Use OpenNIC, Google DNS is almost certainly logging all the domains you look up for advertising.