Rate This Lineup

>Daddy Yankee
hell yes, get high off your ass and dance with QT latina girls

beyond awful, not a single good act

it's fucking shit, i like deftones but outside of that it kind of sucks in my opinion.

I snuck in yesterday just to see them. There's no way in hell I'd buy a ticket to this piece of shit festival just for them.
Strange enough, I ran into Tyler, The Creator while I was sneaking in.

I'd see Deftones, Wolfgang Gartner and Starfucker I guess

Pretty poor though

Cancer/10

>not regularly listening to Daddy Yankee

good:
>alunageorge, louis the child, wolfgang gartner
eh:
duke demont, tyler
nah:
tiesto, future, carnage

not excited, if he's going to be playing stuff from his shitty pop house album then i'll be dissapointed

>Tiesto

TRAITOR!!!

Anyone EP here? Definitely cancer but almost went to this cuz my lil bro is obsessed with future. Also
L A T I N A S
A
T
I
N
A
S

Orale, Chicos Tacos, Chicharones, Dallas Cowboys, Tecate!
But seriously, At The Drive-In. And Chicos Tacos.

Rate this line-up. The concerts 3 months away so they're lots of bookings left to be done

>tfw they booked The Avalanches today

The Kills are the best band on the lineup.

now this shit is just terrible, too trendy, too political
The Avalanches, The Internet, Kamasi and like maybe Chelsea Wolfe or Sleaford Mods would be worth seeing

Never listened to them what album should I listen too?

Yea it's Sweden and it's pretty shitty. They don't wanna have to many male acts cause muh feminism, all meat is replaced by vegeterian stuff that will fuck up your testosterone levels (soy and qourn or whatever) and the people can be kinda stuck up and shitty. Still looking forward to it though. Thanks for the suggestions

Midnight Boom, No Wow, Blood Pressures, but I really like the three singles they've released from their upcoming record Ash & Ice.

so pretty much everything. Thanks senpai

No prob senpai

Forgive me Tiesto for I have... sinned

DAME MAS GASOLINA

decent to strong 7

Ferg's good