Who are the biggest frauds in music history? Pic definitely related

Who are the biggest frauds in music history? Pic definitely related

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GPxr7ULFCKY
autismspeaks.org
theconcourse.deadspin.com/stevie-wonder-is-not-blind-the-evidence-1641795715
sfgate.com/music/article/Stevie-Wonder-opens-BottleRock-festival-with-7950863.php
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>implying no one on this board can relate to My Cherie Amour

How is he a fraud?
Listen to those keys.
I don't even listen to his solo stuff, but I know he's great just from what I've heard of his stuff he wrote and performed on for Minnie Riperton.
youtube.com/watch?v=GPxr7ULFCKY

I think OP meant he's not actually blind

if you started posting them you wouldn't stop

this fucker looks like he just ate out a hairy asshole.

why his head look like death metal?

you would know

>inb4 mccartney gif

he was pretty good live. he sat on the camera

Nah. Songs In The Key Of Life is god tier. Yeah he comes from a time/place that has A LOT of overrated overworshipped garbage, but Wonder's work around that time including Songs In The Key and Innervision were fantastic.

For sure. Death Metal would've happened whether Death existed or not. Not to mention Death is definitely among the weaker bands to come out of OSDM. Riff wise they were never that great, early Death was just rawer Slayer stuff, and their later stuff had more melodies than riffs further weakening their core of metal. Not to mention Chuck was a weak vocalist, too, made all the worse since his growls weren't powerful enough to hide his lisp on TSOP. Their "progressive" output especially was awful because it ultimately turned out to be less progressive than what they were doing before and what all the other bands were doing around that time. If anything, it inspired even more shitty melodic death metal bands.

I was literally just saying that the mountain in the album cover kinda looked like his head, but I agree with pretty much your entire post.

john lennon. fuckers singing about the poor when hes living up in the hamptons snorting coke off a hookers ass while yokos in the other room cooking him ans his army of whores a fine japanese style dinner

>implying Innervisions and Songs in the Key of Life aren't among the best RnB albums of their decade

>For sure. Death Metal would've happened whether Death existed or not. Not to mention Death is definitely among the weaker bands to come out of OSDM. Riff wise they were never that great, early Death was just rawer Slayer stuff, and their later stuff had more melodies than riffs further weakening their core of metal. Not to mention Chuck was a weak vocalist, too, made all the worse since his growls weren't powerful enough to hide his lisp on TSOP. Their "progressive" output especially was awful because it ultimately turned out to be less progressive than what they were doing before and what all the other bands were doing around that time. If anything, it inspired even more shitty melodic death metal bands.
Being this autistic. Just stop m8, don't listen to Death ever again you don't deserve the Chuck's music

delete this OP

Fantastic counterarguments there.

he was a woman beater as well

Whats wrong with cohen

what the fuck are you talking about

>>>autismspeaks.org

so am i but im not about to fucking lie about it like a got damn crook. fuck lennon. th music he made with the beatles was good but him as a person. nah, not D

theconcourse.deadspin.com/stevie-wonder-is-not-blind-the-evidence-1641795715

>theconcourse.deadspin.com/stevie-wonder-is-not-blind-the-evidence-1641795715

lol

He has to be the biggest troll ever. At a concert the other day for a tribute to Prince he literally just played some Prince songs off an Ipod in front of the audience, he didn't play or sing along or cover any songs, he just played the ipod live.

>He rewarded their enthusiasm with a trip through his iPod, playing Prince’s “Kiss” and “When Doves Cry” — not covers, mind you, but the original recordings — as the musicians in his group silently swayed along.

>It didn’t stop there. He turned the interlude into a full-on tribute to the musicians who have died in the past few months, queuing up the Eagles’ “Hotel California” in honor of Glenn Frey, Natalie Cole’s “This Will Be (An Everlasting Love)” and David Bowie’s “Fame,” letting them play through as the audience looked on, slightly bewildered.

sfgate.com/music/article/Stevie-Wonder-opens-BottleRock-festival-with-7950863.php

[spoiler] expecting niggers to play fair [/spoiler]

is that future

did you know he lied about being blind