What does Sup Forums think of him and his 'show'?

What does Sup Forums think of him and his 'show'?

Attached: Lunduke.jpg (344x344, 19K)

He reminds me of the nerd from the big bang theory tv show.

Used to hate him when he was at LAS, but now I love him. Much more freedom focussed today.

he's a shill for system76 and pogo linux. he spend 15 min talking about it. there is no content nor creativity

and he doesn't know how to get wifi working

They do sponsor his show retard.

Attached: 1503881063793.png (375x375, 62K)

I always suspected watching his talks that he doesn't actually know anything about tech. He is always extremely vague
>xorg is old
>systemd is bad
but i thought maybe he just tries to appear to normalfags and not get too techie but that stream showed that he really is at most at the level of average linux user.

His latest "1989" video was pretty interesting.

he seems to purposely avoid autismal 'stallmanspeach'

He is dumb, but in a cute way that makes me want to cuddle him and give him kisses.

Stop using FreeBSD

Attached: 1492087409377.png (607x488, 322K)

professional social media operator trying to make a cheap buck out of FOSS. i don't think he is passionate about anything but $$$

He is my favourite character from the matrix.

Open source is full of people like him. I remember working on a project with a non techie Linux intusiast who worked for SUSE back when it was a Novell product.

I think he's a worthless fag and a hipster that trades manufactured controversy for sponsorship money.

Nice lad

>thinks open source is a community full of people
It's a development model

/ourguy/

It's comfy. I like to put in on the car on the way to work.

It's like a radio show, but about linux.

He's actually OP and his iPhone photo gallery consists of nothing but pictures of himself because he's a narcissistic dipshit with really thin skin. Look at how upset he got when he got banned from the LAS subreddit. To sum him up: Sensitive little bitch.

wall-eyed as fuck

YOU WANT CHILDREN TO STARVE WAAAHHHH WAAA I CANT HEAR YOU LALALA
fuck him. He doesn't care about foss. He just likes making money.

commie

Attached: goodcommie.jpg (438x639, 59K)

he's OK but his poverty is annoying. and if he stays linguinist he will stay poor for ever