What music do the people who were listening to Hawthorne Heights/Taking Back Sunday/The Used/MCR/AFI/etc...

What music do the people who were listening to Hawthorne Heights/Taking Back Sunday/The Used/MCR/AFI/etc. in 2004-2007 listen to now?

>Silverstein
>Hawthorne Heights
>Chiodos
>Old BMTH

I mostly listen to stuff like John Fahey, Iron and Wine, Animal Collective, Sufjan Stevens, etc.

same shit you dipshit. most of us werent fucking posers. fronting on Myspace tryna get people to join our "myspace trains" for friends and pc4pcs "this is a real genre of music with a real message behind it."

also that fag in the pic thought he was probably hardcore but probably couldnt even name one real hardcore band aka the type of poser faggots that should be beaten over the head with a wooden spoon or molested by the late and great Michael Jackson

I kind of grew up and out of the emo alternative shit though still listen to TBS incl the new stuff. Not the best compared to second or 3rd album but it's not completely terrible. Wish Fred would have stayed around.

The women now listen to:
Kanye West
Drake
Beyonce
Kendrick Lamar

The men mostly listen to hardcore stuff or deathcore, and sometimes the artists mentioned above ironically.

Those people triggered me so bad back in school during that time.

as one of those kids

I outgrew MCR they aged really badly
TBS aged badly
Circa Survive is fucking gold still
So is Brand New

Man, you didn't stick with the scene, you stuck with the year. It's not 2007 anymore.

i bought tickets to see brand new, the fall of troy, and piebald this year. i just saw underoath.

basically still llisten to the same shit

same shit along with grindcore and rap

Ohio is for Lovers is still a good tune desu

Sup Forumscore obviously

I'm serious

SO CUT MY WRISTS AND BLACK MY EYES

you need to take a chill pill BUB

Depends.

I know a lot of ex-scene girls who are all over Tumblrcore shit like Twenty One Pilots and Halsey now, that stuff seems super popular with the people who used to love mall-emo and all the stuff of its ilk. On the other end of the spectrum, you've got the borderline sex offenders who into shitty metalcore like Emmure, Falling In Reverse and Atilla who I guarantee go to Warped Tour every year to cop a feel in the mosh pit.

One thing that baffles me to no end is how My Chemical Romance seems to have a super huge following amongst teenagers nowadays. E.g. people who were the same age as I was ten years ago are super into MCR even though they haven't released any new music since 2012 and broke up 3 years ago. I get the feeling they'll be the kind of band who'll have a huge mythos and extremely devoted following about them in the following years, ala The Smiths or At The Drive-In.

>triggered

drone, dark ambient, avantgarde, gloom, dsbm

i listened to mcr amongst other shitty angsty middleschoolcore in 2008 or thereabouts

>Chiodos
>Drop Dead Gorgeous
>Emarosa
>Armor For Sleep
>Thursday
>Thrice

Fucking loved these guys. Now I listen mostly to

>Soul
>Funk
>House
>Hip Hop
>A lot of southern rock, country etc when i'm with older friends and family

Kinda did a 180 really

I listen to Sup Forumscore now, but don't care much for P4K-approved indie rock anymore.
My best friend listens to Machine Gun Kelly, Eminem's radio singles, Killswitch Engage and Skrillex
The girl I was (and sadly still am) obsessed with listens mostly to Tech N9ne and won't answer any other questions I ask her about music.

>MCR aged badly

>Drop Dead, Gorgeous
haven't thought of them in years
those vocals were atrocious

I never really grew out of MCR but now I generally listen to Giles Corey/HANL, Manic Street Preachers, MBV, Radiohead, Swans.