What's the best Linux distro for a complete newbie like me?

What's the best Linux distro for a complete newbie like me?

I don't want the cuties to make fun of me.

Attached: unnamed.jpg (347x424, 55K)

Other urls found in this thread:

adequacy.org/stories/2001.12.2.42056.2147.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

ubuntu

Gentoo

bitches love chados

Any good sites to help me with it?

Attached: 18928.jpg (600x748, 84K)

>gentoo

Gentoo doesn't get you cuties

Attached: 20160516_185531.jpg (600x315, 27K)

Gentoo in a VM

Hannah Montana Linux.

All the cool guys are using it!

google, when I started it had all the answers to questions/problems I had

And what's a good VM to use Ubuntu with? Or should I just completely switch to it?

Attached: 17470.jpg (1536x2048, 346K)

>should i completely switch
do you know where you are?

Attached: 1450659832892.png (450x399, 293K)

Arch linux

Xubuntu

I use linux on all laptops, still have win10 on my desktop. havent used it in a while, but i play gaymes every once in a while.

I'd just like to interject for a moment. What you're referring to as Linux, is in fact, GNU/Linux, or as I've recently taken to calling it, GNU plus Linux. Linux is not an operating system unto itself, but rather another free component of a fully functioning GNU system made useful by the GNU corelibs, shell utilities and vital system components comprising a full OS as defined by POSIX.

Many computer users run a modified version of the GNU system every day, without realizing it. Through a peculiar turn of events, the version of GNU which is widely used today is often called "Linux", and many of its users are not aware that it is basically the GNU system, developed by the GNU Project.

There really is a Linux, and these people are using it, but it is just a part of the system they use. Linux is the kernel: the program in the system that allocates the machine's resources to the other programs that you run. The kernel is an essential part of an operating system, but useless by itself; it can only function in the context of a complete operating system. Linux is normally used in combination with the GNU operating system: the whole system is basically GNU with Linux added, or GNU/Linux. All the so-called "Linux" distributions are really distributions of GNU/Linux.

Attached: 1505289302685.jpg (358x326, 25K)

GuixSD, it's hard to break the system and easy to roll back.

Enjoy systemd and pacman breaking everything

adequacy.org/stories/2001.12.2.42056.2147.html
>BSD, Lunix, Debian and Mandrake are all versions of an illegal hacker operation system, invented by a Soviet computer hacker named Linyos Torovoltos, before the Russians lost the Cold War. It is based on a program called " xenix", which was written by Microsoft for the US government. These programs are used by hackers to break into other people's computer systems to steal credit card numbers. They may also be used to break into people's stereos to steal their music, using the "mp3" program. Torovoltos is a notorious hacker, responsible for writing many hacker programs, such as "telnet", which is used by hackers to connect to machines on the internet without using a telephone.

Thanks senpai

I have installed arch since 2015, and 0 kernel panic, so fuck off.

>running linux for females
>not running linux for qt Richard Stallman

Everybody knows Mac OS gets you babes like pic related.

Attached: SEwwf9j.jpg (1440x2366, 186K)

true

Windows 10

also this if you aren't a poorfag

>ubuntu

lmao. this

Ubuntu SE
It's Ubuntu Satanic Edition

If you have a laptop just back up your files and use the laptop as your testing ground.

Dual boot so you don't embarrass yourself during Netflix and chill. Otherwise no girl is going to stare at your screen and make fun of you for not using Windows. If anything most women will ask "hey what's that?" and then if you have a modicum of confidence you can casually say "oh, this is Linux, it's like a different way of using a computer, I like it because it gives me better control of my system." and that's that. You enjoy her little smile and/or comfused look and then carry on assuming she doesn't want to talk about it.

Buy a book/torrent a PDF and work your way through it.

xubuntu.org

Sup Forums is dead

Do actually girls in United States care about which OS I use?

Thank god I'm not born in a meme country.

manjaro-i3

>pacman breaking everything
>hurr-durr I'm too dumb to use arch