At the day’s session low the company had lost US$100 billion in market value since March 17

>At the day’s session low the company had lost US$100 billion in market value since March 17

JUST
U
S
T

Attached: 25.png (620x502, 110K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ddg.gg/lite/shadow profile facebook
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

That's a lot of fake money

Attached: 1521693847132.jpg (359x347, 23K)

what did he leak? that apps can see who's friends with who, and all their public info, as well as the user's private info?

the whole thing, if I understand it correctly, is a gigantic circus where literally every second person on the planet went fishing with their dicks, had a fish stuck on their dick, and one dude had the absolute audacity to call everyone a fish fucker

now they're suing the pond.

what happened?
the information leak thing?
I'm surprised that it had any effect at all, considering everybody that I know still use facebook and haven't heard about the leak and even if they did they wouldn't care
nobody cares about privacy

Fucking yes, begin the tumble. I hope this snowballs until the company is a memory and Zucc has to be a shitty motivational speaker to support himself.

I've noticed that ads on Instagram have gotten more aggressive over the past few days.

Trying to recoup losses I see.

The biggest part, if they explicitly broke the law they face a maximum 2 trillion dollar fine.

It's just a yearly scandal that Mainstream media is pulling to lower the stock prices and drive them back up when everyone forgets about this whole ordeal a month later.
It was Fake news last year, this year it's Cambridge Analytica

>facebook
>exists for literally years
>transparent with its users about data collection
>mobile app literally says it wants access to evrything your phone has on it
>everyone voluntarily feeding it every detail of their lives
>everyone voluntarily feeding it every detail of their peers' lives
>"they trust me, dumb fucks"
>only now it became a scandal

normalfags will be the cause of this civilization's downfall

This too. Yeah the app asks for access to phone and SMS, but it would be reasonable to assume this was for verifying your number and setting up 2-factor. And it asks for access to the contact list but that's presumably to help you find your friends.

Haven't read through the whole legalese privacy policy, but they at least don't say anywhere that regular people actually look that they're asking for all of these things so they can suck all of it off your device.

Attached: Capture.png (571x925, 162K)

This might be the most boomer thing I've ever read

removing one of the stinkiest shitstains humans have made in the past century from the world is hardly going to harm civilization, let alone cause its downfall

How will iToddlers ever recover?

This.

I'm loling

Wrong thread Pranjeeb. Time to make another cup of coffee and ground monkey feces.

He means normies are barely a step above cattle and shouldn't be allowed to have nice things.

You iPajeets sure know about eating excrement

>said the mactoddler posting from his facebookOS

>Users are fickle. Friendster has proved that. Even a few people leaving would reverberate through the entire userbase. The users are interconnected. That is the whole point. College kids are online because their friends are online and if one domino goes the other dominoes go. Don't you get that?! I am not going back to Nigger Night at AE Pi.

Attached: The Social Network.m4v_snapshot_01.36.29_[2018.03.27_00.02.02].jpg (1920x798, 37K)

Wrong thread, wash your face and eyes next time you get running water so you can see where you're posting. :^)

good fuck facebook its so extremely toxic, the ui is terrible and the whole site/apps lag like shit

I'm not dumb enough to have a facebook account, but this looks like easy money. I can pick up at 20% discount today and basically double my money by next year.

They even put ads on messenger

>t. iToddler

>t. iToddler

wow I'm glad I sold my Facebook shares back in January, made a ton of money :)

Yep. It's amazing that nobody gave a flying fuck until someone decided to claim that Facebook data collection got Trump elected. Incredible.

Attached: ... what.png (627x620, 51K)

Or lose your money. Facebook's on the decline.

Mainstream Media said the same thing for the last 8 years.

That's not even what the scandal was about though. Why does every faggot have to make everything about Trump?

Sup Forums overflow

Yeah, only now people are are talking about leaving, advertisers are packing their tents, and the general userbase trusts Facebook less with their info than they do other platforms.

>That's not even what the scandal was about though.
Literally nobody gives a fuck about anything other than the "Trump's campaign used the info" angle. Look at every headline on every major American news site that mentions it.

They did this every year, exact same shit last year with the Fake news scandal.

Read the news you idiot

>>At the day’s session low the company had lost US$100 billion in market value since March 17

meanwhile in 5-years trend land

Attached: facebook-trend-5-years.png (1103x795, 80K)

Boomers are about 70 now and never really used social media you ignorant millenial.

Its literally just a game to make money shorting facebook stock. Some rich fuckers get a scandal all wrapped up ready for the media, short the company the scandal will hurt, then pay their cousin taub who's boss at some news company to run a story about the scandal, wait until the stock crashes, they cover, buy more and wait for prices to normalize

>Undo a whole years worth of progress
But line is going up guys

Youngest boomers are late 50s, most are mid to late 60s, they definitely use social media

this. If the facebookening spilled out and it didn't have the slightest connection to possible implications of theoretical trump involvement then people wouldn't of cared. all this needs now is russian anything and people would be going batshit in the streets

Redpill me on this Sup Forums why do (((they))) want to take down (((Facebook))) now all of a sudden? Are there multiple factions of (((Jews))) fighting each other for control of the world?

People using their real name on the internet should be hacked and kicked out of it.

>retards trying to read into this like armchair analysts
normalfags are just bored of it. the twitter reply chain of Musk getting the SpaceX facebook page off the site summarizes the whole ordeal extremely well
>LOL youre still on facebook? delete that shit man all the cool kids are doing it
>ok done
>THE MADMAN YOU ACTUALLY DID IT YOU MY NIGGA
>queue stockmarketfags panicking
That's literally all there is to it

Attached: 1459037479106.jpg (352x356, 23K)

This.

Yes, and as we know, America is the world.

Hurr durr, when I was a young lad everybody just used MSN to connect and have contact with each other.
No fucking profiles, pics or attention whoring bullshit.
I wished something like Discord would replace Facebook.

What, do you really think that there's only one group trying to take over the world?
The more you dig, the more jewlike shit you find.

It's hilarious to see Sup Forums start to dig the "Hibernian conspiracy" just because lol irish and then start to discover actual real shit, and then backing away just as quickly because its not the jews.

(((You)))

>facebook will actually die in your lifetime
Thank you, Jesus.

Buy the dip

>just zoom out guys
You sound like those cryptards on /biz/

You're upset. Back to Sup Forums.

Americans are the second largest group on Facebook, after Indians.

>$464BN market cap

What in the name of FUCK warranted that holy shit I've not looked at the stock since it first floated. What the fuck is this shit?

Seriously, how the fuck is this guy's toxic posts left to fester but if you make a slight off-brand comment about Indians, you'll get hit with a "post quality" warning.

And time after time again, the cryptotards still are the ones that are right.

>people still use shitbook
One look at that garbage UI and I never joined

>muh toxic
Back to tumblr, faggot.

>Buy the dip
More like "catch a falling knife."

user, I've experienced this too. This is part of the reason why I don't bother visiting Sup Forums anymore. It's become a haven for normies and Indians. Just take a look at /biz/ and see how many people have lost their money, it's been Indians scamming normies during the crypto bull run. This site is no longer what it was.

Rich considering Bitcoin is down another 8% today

>t. assblasted iToddler

>This is part of the reason why I don't bother visiting Sup Forums anymore.
Just what the fuck are you doing here right now then

yeah im rich considering bitcoin is up 13000% since i bought it.

This has to be a bait. Otherwise kys nigger

just giving the goyim what they always wanted

Attached: zucky.jpg (400x300, 115K)

I've no idea, I've been here for a very long time and I'm starting to think the mod is one of them. At that point there's no hope. Like the other said, Sup Forums is changing. Maybe we should post pictures of cow2beef.exe to ward off the Google/Microsoft 'jeet 1-boy army.

Enjoying the salt over at

user, can you fucking read?

>muh toxic
Back to tumblr with you iToddler.

give it time, people will come crawling back. They can't live without candy crush and FIND OUT WHO HAS A CRUSH ON YOU... give them your data you fucking PLEBS!!

I saw the word toxic. Everything else said by him is invalid for being a faggot nigger cuck

I just visit Sup Forums fewer and fewer times until I no longer have the urge to visit here anymore. I've been off Sup Forums in the past, but this time is different as there are other places I can go to.

You already said that. Seriously what's wrong with you today. You're not that sharp but you're super dull today. Did your clicking 40GB HDD keep you awake all night?

go be a samefag somewhere else.

>I've been here a long time
>starting to think mods are responsible
>not here long enough to remember one of the dozen Sup Forums admin IRC leaks
Makes me think

Go be a tumblrina elsewhere iToddler.

Attached: 1512525606908.jpg (199x169, 13K)

canadian kid will end up dead

>based leaf

Not the guy you replied to, but I took a break from Sup Forums during that time and I'm sure many of us did as well, so it's not surprising to see why other places have popped up. The thing is, we've tolerated this, but slowly the boundaries are being reigned down that actually stifles the atmosphere and takes away what Sup Forums used to be. Obviously, you weren't around Sup Forums more than a decade ago, if you were you'd be shocked.

I never have and never will be autistic enough to care about IRC shit. We both know this board was never like this and only issued warnings and bans in real cases. Not insulting a curry and hurting it's feelings.

It's pretty sad for the kids I knew graduating from C.S. that are now working at Facebook. If they're awake right now, they're busy grinding through coding problems and applying to Google and such; else they're going to end up jobless pretty soon.

Yeah like I said, vote with your feet and leave. I only visit for the occasional lulz over on /biz/ but there are other places that can satisfy your need so to speak. I know that feel though because I got banned/warned for a similar reason as what you probably went through.

Sorry that you missed out on gains. You don't have to lie on the internet you know.

This is a sad day for technology when one of the most important companies and member of the holy FAANG (Facebook Amazon Apple Netflix Google) is damaged so much by luddites who obsess about MUH PRIVACY

I stand with Zuck.

>And it asks for access to the contact list but that's presumably to help you find your friends.
you poor shmuck
ddg.gg/lite/shadow profile facebook

The rate of change of internet culture is faster than your ability to keep up or willingness to want to. Sup Forums is the same shitsack populated by know-it-all idiot middle school children it has always been.
This is my two cents as someone in the same boat, but considers throwing himself overboard.

fpbp

The fact was more their protections around the ability for third parties to get all your personal data.
Basically just click Agree on the EULA and you can download all the personal data of the users of your Facebook app, and all their friends personal data too.

All money is fake until someone trades it by some service or product.

What the fuck how retarded do you have to be to type this up, popularity has nothing to do with it. Facebooks money comes from boomers or for the youth their other apps. The problem is normies didnt know about the botnet and now they see some of the implications of it.

>mfw people deletes their facebook account for collecting their data while still using whatsapp and instagram

Attached: 1503524226117.jpg (981x785, 100K)

Vhh

>mfw people think they can actually delete their data from facebook

Attached: kyubey.jpg (713x700, 42K)

Normalfags are what's keeping the civilization from imploding. 99% of them don't realize what's outside their own social circle.

Europe requires this by law

You might be retarded. Obama did the same exact thing an election ago and was hailed as a genius for doing it. Trump's campaign does it and everyone loses their minds and democrats and the left try to take FB down because of it.

And how you actually enforce it with a company like facebook?