Music player thread

music player thread.
plebs need not apply
get on my level you casuals

Untagged music isn't patrician.

What playlist view is that?

Not very pretty but it works

what's in the scrap heap

Is there a way to implement cover flow into Foobar?

wMP masterrave

I can't be bothered spending that much time classifying my music. It's too hard to categorise neatly anyway because I'm constantly listening to vastly different things such as field recordings, ethnographic recordings, my own recordings, random other misc things. For me it's not worth the effort.

ah nothing really. just a folder I used to use when I made HEKTIKBEATSBRO. I'd just put random samples and such in there.

how do I make such awesome library and playlist view

fuck yeah. that's such a good album. At least the title track is great. I love Grant Green

EsPlaylist. Folder view is default option in foobar for library viewer.

Laziness isn't patrician.

nice! what program is this?

nice players you guys have here

what player is this?

foobar with custom css

i dragged esplaylist dll into components and restarted foobar but everything looks the same?

>all these ridiculous fb2k layouts with 17 different compartments and 5 lists and terrible eye-assaulting color schemes

God you people are plebs.

>Of

0/10.

comfy

good fuckin taste my dude

Why would you use any other player but Clementine?

Minimalism is just as much about functionality as it is aesthetics.

feels good to be patrician

Yeah no

musicbee

nice skin

How do you get your album covers to display in a grid with no information or spacing like that

Just remove all the fields here

utterly disgusting

decent

bad but not offensively so

mediocre, too busy

mediocre, ugly

mediocre, doesn't look functional

meme-tier, also nice tags retard

gross

revolting

looks stupid

meme-tier

garbage

trash

physically repulsive

visually hostile

terrible

>itunes

xD

awful

ma nigga

Your too busy is my easy to navigate.

Well show yours?

(you)

kek. post player

rate me, scum

But if the plebs got on your level then you would become a pleb?

Love it dude!

How's your first week on Sup Forums?

could be better

nice XDXDXDXd i LOVE IT LOL Xd kek ;@!

Where's my zune bros at

garbage
>cover repeating
>track list repeating
>genre menu looks out of place
scum

eye-gouge/10

otherwise it looks nice, is this what zune looks like originally? also how much memory it take?

>eye-gouge/10

If it had a dark theme it would be way better. This is what it's pretty much always looked like. I still use it because both my zunes are still running strong

Mines sitting at like 40k right now but I've got 32gb so I really couldn't care less about memory

>implying you have one

the only player i need baby. Use default phone one for stuff not on spotify and itunes for pc

t. the ultimate pleb

Cover and track list only repeats while you're selecting your track obviously, as soon as you close down the track selection menu there's only one track list and artwork on display.
I also don't give a single fuck if the genre menu looks out of place because it's immensely helpful and there is no better place for it.
Suck a dick.

fugg :D

>windows

sugg my digg fgts

That's winamp.

Always been fond of this skin/colour scheme, I've never liked a little bar that goes over your other windows. It's really nice with the Winamp Announcer plugin too.

wmp rules!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1111111111111

my nigga
You do know you can have a compact window and a full scale one as well right?

yeah but I've never liked the compact window, and i use it mostly while playing games so I'd need to alt-tab anyway.

about 760 songs in this playlist

Still in the process of organizing all of my music to these new, ridiculous tagging standards (I have about 150 gigs of music and only 2 gigs done currently), but it's already interesting as fuck being able to see the relationship between certain artists and labels. I use the composer tag as a list of all associated people with each track, and conductor is where I put the album producers (if known). I also put location tags in the genre for easy access.

Not for everyone, I guess, but it works for me!

Rocket Player unlocked. Pretty gr8 m8.

>atmoshit with bad layout
makes perfect sense

Phone Here

I used /wg/ once too user

>using anything other than MusicBee

the fucking plug in that organized playlists into folders stopped working months ago, fucking bullshit, now i have to scroll for literally forever to find the band i want

>GUI music player

Nice print.

that's pleb as fuck though

here

Anyone here have an iTunes alternative for Mac? iTunes is shit, but it still seems to be the least shit thing out there for OS X.

>not using emacs to play your music
>not using exclusively GNU-approved software

My tags are bad but I could not be bothered to go through every album in my folder to fix them

>death/doom
>doom/death

wut

also, fuck babymetal

Fucking beautiful.
Also good move playing Dan Deacon on 0% volume.

>tfw too noided to post since people may recognize

heres a (you)

teach me

what player/theme is this? i like this look

foob a best

Lol, apart from feeling elite there is no benefit to these autistic music players over normal ones.

I'm subscribed to Apple Music

Nah, Bromst is great, a lot better than Gliss Rifter, It's just I control the volume from my external DAC, and not the software volume (better quality)

install xubuntu

what did you use to make it like this?

ncmpcpp + visual style

is mine any good :3

Foobar2k with Columns UI

TAKE A LOOK AT THESE DUBS