did you know swans is the heaviest music

even heavier than metal

it's lit niggas

death grips and swans are pinnacle of music

Bureau of Land Management?

Bitches Love Meatballz

whoa

tru

I don't get why people hold Swans in such a high regard. Drones are so simple that a baby could make them. Gira has never done anything technically proficient in his lifetime and since he lacks talent he just makes shitty drones and post-rock to hide behind "muh atmosphere".

>white people
>culture
nice meme

Welcome to Sup Forums. Don't forget to enjoy your summer vacation, kids!

this
fuck off

nice bait

>he doesn't get ironic shitposting
have fun on your first summer here ;^)

>implying is ironic shitposting
I wish it was true though

>irony entails simply saying stupid shit!

>he can't even tag properly (^:>

i am i was hoping would say 'haha but my post was also ironic lmao baited!'
and then i would show him this image and say ';^)'. however i have to leave now and i can't wait anymore for this reply so enjoy the pic anyway and imagine it happened
. it says 'b8 4u'

Swans fucking sucks

no

is Fantano an embryo?

This, they're a fedora band

Except not really but okay.

except they are desu

Okay but how so? What other "fedora bands" would you lump them in with?

Pick any industrial group out of a hat.

You're seriously trying to analyze the legitimacy of a fedora accusation with a memekid.

None of this is actually real you mope. There is no such thing as a band being objectively fedora unless they are all literally wearing fedoras as they play or singing about fedoras.

It's just a band. This is all digital make believe.

defensive faggot

drone metal is the heaviest music

this is the truest thing ever said on Sup Forums

Maybe applicable to pre-hiatus Swans? Even that's a stretch considering I know of nothing from the 80s or 90s that runs the gamut like SFTB, but alright. I hear virtually no industrial in their last three albums since reforming.

Hardly defensive, just curious to see if there's any actual basis to the dude's opinion. Since he's obviously shitposting I wasn't expecting any legitimate answer, but a guy can dream. A meme-free reply containing a few examples would've been pretty amusing to glance over and consider.

TRUUUU SMHH

defensive faggot

someone post that screenshot of moot saying that traffic doesn't really increase during summer.

r/ing the "i am the now generation" copypasta plz

>moot
who?