What happened to these peoples Sup Forums?

What happened to these peoples Sup Forums?

Attached: miner.jpg (320x567, 55K)

Other urls found in this thread:

worldmythtory.blogspot.co.za/2012/07/leaps-of-1929.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Probably got divorce when wife saw crypto crash

I'd like to see what those chuckleheads put together with that.

Can't wait for the price of these to crash down as BTC inevitably fails

I'm hoping to see a repeat of 1929. Bunch of bourgeoisie pieces of shit offing themselves after the market crashes into nothing.
This will be the best part.

They made a lot of money.

they sold everything for 20% profit after mining on it for 2 months.

>They made a lot of money.
Sure, if they started years ago. If not, a lot of people got their hands on premium roasted GPUs.

>They made a lot of money.

>spend 100k savings
>to earn $200 a day in monopoly money
>monopoly money crashes hard
>equipment becomes worthless when new gpus release and no one wants to risking buying used mining trash

>no one wants to risking buying used mining trash
Jesus. Imagine the cons that are going to be going on to try to earn back what money they've lost. Repackaging the GPUs and selling them to suckers.

Attached: 1516009352305.png (1291x674, 590K)

Also:
>thousands of dollars in electricity bills
>cant even pay it off with monopoly money because it's worthless now

>42 units
>$700 msrp x 42 = $28700
>"$200 a day" (your number) = 73000

They'd be $44,300 to the good in "monopoly money" that can be converted easily into USD to buy a house or a car.

Pretty sure you're just another FUD'er trying to keep other people out of his own game. You went too hard in it, user. Be less obvious.

I hope it fails early next year because I'm waiting to sell my LTC to get that nice long term gain tax

What I want to know is why mining wasn't made illegal. It's essentially printing money.

>$200 a day = 73000
kek

Cryptocompare puts them at $600/month for eth, and $-600 for mining btc

Recouping their losses while looking like complete tools for falling an obvious speculation bubble.

Unless you are an early bird, mining is a fool's errand. The real money made in cryto-currencies is from high-stakes trading (overwhelming majority of miners are shit at trading)

Just checked. They are still together

They mine ETH

Hopefully they necked themselves. Haha who an I kidding, they couldn't afford a noose.

Enjoy spending hundreds on your burnt out shit.

One zero too much there Bobby, try again I'm sure you'll get it right this time.

Don't worry, she will probably cuck him soon

>I'm hoping to see a repeat of 1929.
worldmythtory.blogspot.co.za/2012/07/leaps-of-1929.html
A myth generated by poor people like you of the time

Trump too busy shitposting on twitter to care, Obama would have banned it though

>source is a literal blog
Oh, my sweet summer child.

>Oh, my sweet summer child.
What would you like me to source?

Maybe something with citations, and not from blogspot bud.

They bought top of the line cards after the price got fucked in the retail stores. Probably around $1200-1300 per 1080ti.

Panicking because they spent their life savings on trying to run a mining operation out of their apartment.

>Obama would have banned it though

Bitcoin and crypto has been on the mainstream news since 2011.

Yet I don't think Obama even mentioned the words bitcoin or cryptocurrency during his entire 2nd term.

No, it's not.

When you mine all you do is produce data. People are selling or purchasing data. Banning crypto mining is akin of banning the creation of any sort of digital content. Cryptocurrency by itself is no different from any other form of data.

You're not creating nor removing wealth from a nation, you just created new product to move the wealth around.

The data it creates has no value whatsoever.
If the FCC wanted to ban it they could.

You can't ban mining because its unenforcable. There is no way the govt can know if a person is mining on their PC.

Just the ban itself will make it lose significant value and stop it from ever going mainstream as a form of payment.

t. increasingly nervous man who said this for the 999th time

It has value because people are buying it, retard

It has limited indirect value because people are buying it. It has no direct value since it can't be used to buy anything.

Only things with direct value are food, pussy and drugs nigger. Is Sup Forums underage now?

By that same logic tradeable goods have direct value, money has indirect value, and cryptocurrency has neither of those.

I speciffically mentioned the only goods with direct value
>hurr by your logic all goods have direcr value

So when can I buy a beer with BTC? Or do they even pretend that BTC is a real currency anymore?

BTC is already down 50% from peak. Everyone who invested in it since this time last year is a sucker.

this time last year it was like $1,500

Evading the IRS

Yes, people bought in pyramid schemes too. and like pyramids, the only one benefiting are the early birds.

Attached: 65bf3ecbcb7b60e81c6f3d5a34126734ea90f434_1_419x500.jpg (419x500, 143K)