Just bought a new ASUS. It was running smoothly until today. When I plug in my charger this shit pops up...

Just bought a new ASUS. It was running smoothly until today. When I plug in my charger this shit pops up. WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS and how can I get rid of this piece of shit.

Attached: asus.png (691x245, 12K)

user if you do not reply to this post your mother will die trying to install Gentoo

Cool bloatware

>cant even read the sticky
great computah, mr wizard

Fucking assholes. I had a choice APPLE or ASUS. fuck you ASUS.

>WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS
>unable to read the error box
OP, it clearly says that it's trying to run an .exe that you deleted. Google "Asus bhmgr.exe"
This is all the help you're getting.
Sage.

I have not deleted anything on this computer yet. I have it for 3 days now. It is super annoying that I paid so much for this and I am getting this thing pop up each time I sign in.

>ASUS
hope you enjoy your screen falling off in a few years

lrn2computer

(is google really that fucking hard people?)

>winblows 10
fucking retard

Why didn't you do a fresh install of Windows? Enjoy your bloatwear.

asus.com/support you dumb fuck.

Go into task manager -> Start Up then disable that shit.

I cant copy the error.

I know what you mean.

It cannot be disabled.

Try downloading CCleaner & running the registry cleaner.

Windows computers are doomed.

What can I delete from this that I do not need? I use my computer for Internet browsing only.

Attached: shit.png (2242x780, 164K)

I tried CCcleaner and runned the registry cleaner and it did not help.

Screw ASUS

I never had problems with ASUS hardware.

What about Software?

Didn't really used their software. What sofware do they even produce? I can't think of any besides their screen controls on monitors, and the ASUS utility for their motherboards. Both of which are okay.

It doesn't matter if you buy a $15 rasberry pi or a $1,000,000 super computer. Shit breaks or stops working, and you have to fix it. Welcome to advanced, complicated technology, developed by contributions of hundreds of thousands of engineers.

Uninstall that ASUS Battery Health Charging program, and re-install it. I myself wouldn't re-install it. It's bloatware.

GPU tweak and sonic radar 2
Sonic radar actually got flagged by some games as cheating systems in its early days

compile a dummy executable that does nothing, name it BhcMgr.exe and stuff it in the directory in your pic

And you expect the RetadOP to even know what compiling is, when he can't even read the fuckign sticky? LMAO

>cortana

literally the FIRST thing you do when getting a new laptop is to remove bloatware. You have failed.

kek

Even Apple screwed their battery meter, it only shows percentage now and not remaining time

>AsusBatteryHealthChargingblabla
You forgot to do a clean install of Windows. Didn't you know that you always, always do a clean install when you buy a computer?