Microsoft will ban 'offensive language' and 'inappropriate content' from Skype, Xbox...

>Microsoft will ban 'offensive language' and 'inappropriate content' from Skype, Xbox, Office and other services on May 1, claiming it has the right to go through your private data to 'investigate.'
>But how would Microsoft even know if you had truly been “offensive”? Well, that part falls under Code of Conduct Enforcement, which states, “When investigating alleged violations of these Terms, Microsoft reserves the right to review Your Content in order to resolve the issue.”
>Some folks believe the changes in Microsoft’s terms may be related to Congress passing the Fight Online Sex Trafficking Act (FOSTA), which was combined with the Stop Enabling Sex-Trafficking Act (SESTA). FOSTA/SESTA would hold platforms responsible for users’ speech, illegally shared content, and anything that might be construed as trafficking. It has been called “the death of the open internet.”
Any of you faggots mention troubleshooting Windows again we will sage you, gang rape your sister, adopt your doggo, and then gang rape you for good measure

>csoonline.com/article/3264658/privacy/microsoft-to-ban-offensive-language-from-skype-xbox-office-and-other-services.html

Attached: 1522160588315.png (1006x841, 605K)

>banning offensive language on Xbox Live
Might as well just shut down the service.

Mass adoption of apartheid OS when?

i need to troubleshoot windows

So I can't write "fuck" in a word document? Well shoot, that really is a pain in the rear end

Let's face it, we knew this shit was coming to clouds and remote storage sooner or later. They already insist you don't own the software you pay for, you just own a "license". It was a matter of time till they claimed to own everything you create with it.

Just image how smug you can be when all the faggots complain the software won't do as they please and you'll be all like "should've used software that respects your freedom all along"

>fuck (sic) will become [REDACTED]

>Office
What? This shit's online? The first think I do when I open up Word is type "nigger nigger nigger" really fast to get a feel for the keyboard I'm typing on.

But in all seriousness, fuck microjew.

gentoo renamed ?

Companies applying censorship combined with the spreading knowledge about tech companies' shady usage of user data will result to more people (and more importantly companies) shifting to open source solutions. There is a line out there somewhere, and these companies are closing in on it.

Attached: dog_the_man.jpg (400x400, 53K)

I have a microshart email, maybe I should just save 100s of drafts of NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER and see how long it takes for my email to get banned.
Why the fuck can't you basement permavirgins make a platform to compete with microshart yet? Do you think I WANT to stay on windows 10? Give me muh linux games

/thread

>Office

What if my fanfiction requires the repeated use of nigger and other offensive language?

This is only one step away from the internet as a whole becoming censored at the isp level.

Can someone explain to me why they would do this? What do they gain from this?

mfw "Nigger" is now the secret password to escape the botnet.

STALLMAN SAVE US

They have a fetish for spying and controlling people, thats what killed Xbox one, but obviously they didn't learn anything. I myself am tired of being forced to install updates on my laptop by shitsoft

>can't play GTAV on my xbox anymore because the entire game is censored

where can i get a good windows 10 torrent?
or should i stick with 7?

These niggers can't even do proper WinServer releases without fucking everything up, can't even into fourth amendment, and can't seem to fix issues bogging Windows down since pre-Vista. How the fuck do they expect to pull this off?