Europe ignores U.S. warnings not to buy chinkphones

>Despite warnings from the FBI, CIA and NSA that phones from Chinese companies such as Huawei may be used to spy on them, citizens across Europe continue to buy the devices, lured inexplicably by their affordable prices and increasingly premium specs and build quality.

>Huawei has said shipments to Europe grew more than 50 percent in the first half of 2017. In two major smartphone markets – Italy and Spain – Huawei now reportedly ships more phones than Samsung or Apple.

Explain yourselves, Yurocucks. Why are you allowing this?

Attached: whaaa-way.png (867x781, 300K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/eUS9v
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>don't buy their botnet, buy ours

>Believing Yanks Ever
Europe did nothing wrong.

You do realize the irony/hypocrisy of it all right?

>Explain yourselves, Yurocucks. Why are you allowing this?
I trust chineses way more than burgers and so do the rest of the world.

In an apple store close to you!

Even as a yank you can't trust 90% of the shit spewed out if alphabet agencies mouths

I don't know why these organization think people respect them or trust them. It's basically endorsement to use Huawei phones.

>implying chinaman doesn't sell that data to amerikanski

russki 100% guaranteed
your jewish tricks don't work here, shoo shoo

fpbp

As a yank myself I'd still gladly buy a Huawei phone, even though it doesn't work properly with my regional 4g service, because of the low price and premium specs

regardless of what the fbi,cia, or nsa says.
all three of those agencies already spy on me through my cell phone

Dont let the chinese "possibly" spy on you, let the americans spy on you for sure

>When the CIA, FBI, and NSA reach the same conclusion
A nation gets invaded under false pretenses, which leads to a completely destabilized region filled with mass migrations due to irreparable infrastructure loss and subsequent loss of jobs, which leads to formation of terrorist organizations and fundamentalist organizations preying on the weakened life quality for new conscripts, which then spills into Syria and continues the domino effect.

I'd rather eat the shit from the Chinese asshole than listen to the trifecta of American goblin shit. Michael Simon the fake news cock muncher can also go suck on his own frozen turd.

Attached: 1382976927612.jpg (299x200, 14K)

>tfw i own a huawei phone
am i safe on lineageos?

i have a huawei p10 and lemme tell ya its actually a really good phone(it slighly slips on low light shots compared to the S8) but its still pretty dank, no memes like curved screen 16K resolutions that drain your fucking battery

We know that ameriburgers are even worse with this shit.

>nsa warning about botnets
HA

Eu cucks allow tons of mudshits immigrants eveyday why you don't think they would like some chinks let them get cucked top?

Attached: 1473373896347.png (703x1043, 811K)

I'm European and I trust China more than the US. China is also better fro trade than USA.

Attached: china.gif (322x323, 2.3M)

It's almost as if the US is an irrelevant third world shithole that the rest of the world does its best to pretend doesn't exist.

Attached: hmm.png (680x521, 115K)

If you say "DEATH TO AMERICA, THE GOBLIN DOGSHIT SPECIES OF OVERWEIGHT MUTANTS" 3 times, China will forgive all your sins and not care about your phone habits.

>I am Russian because I don't wish to be a bootlicker to shady federal agencies
ok kid

ITT butthurt CIA niggers

I'd rather have my personal info used to create an FBI dossier on me than have my information used for organized crime. But honestly if you're using a chinese phone you're probably getting both.

this

>implications i care what pic related says

Attached: b_1_q_0_p_0.jpg (946x798, 94K)

>Implying with USA citzen will listen to CIA Niggers

I'm pissed that USA Government is cock blocking Huawei phones.

Lol is that actual el goblino pic? I never know it is spread outside chen.

To OP, if everything spy on me might as well pick the cheapest one.

>FBI, CIA, and NSA says
>implying

You have to be a massive idiot to believe whatever these fucks tell you to do, OP.

What you should read here is: "The American Intelligence Community couldn't introduce any backdoor into Huawei's SoCs".

Daily reminder that if you care about security and privacy, pic related should be your next phone.

Attached: huawei-p20-fullview-display-and-customized-emui-a-original.png (1026x660, 280K)

Van't account for other Europeans.

But I would never buy an iPhone.
Or any other phone made in China.

> buy Apple phone built in Foxconn factory in China
> don't buy Huawei phone built in Foxconn factory in China
Please.

>>warnings from the FBI, CIA and NSA that phones from Chinese companies such as Huawei may be used to spy on them
You can't make this shit up

Bongs approved huawei archive.is/eUS9v

There is no yurophone. And will never be cause yuro is tech hostile. What a shithole ;_;

t. Yurocuck

>stay away from this phone
>because it will spy on you
>(((because it doesn't have our spyware, only theirs)))

Falling for murican propaganda.

FBI, CIA AND NSA: pleas buy our spying devices, not the Chinese ones.

FTFY

Attached: 142528-205092.jpg (460x460, 10K)

Eurofags are goddamn pathetic. The quicker the muslims wipe europukes off the face of the earth the better.

Its simple. Chinese can't even understand what I say, so it doesn't matter.

You had that one danish phone with memetek processor

This has less to do with the actual smartphones and the botnets in them, but more with three letter agencies hating Huawei.

The three letter agencies claim to have credible evidence that Huawei regularly briefs Chinese People's Liberation Army (PLA) on network topologies of various Huawei telecom gear customers in the west. PLA then uses this information to create plans to completely overload and disable communication networks in western nations in the event of military conflict. There also might be PLA backdoor in Huawei telecom gears.

CIA/NSA etc. wants Huawei neutralized, and one way to do it is to cut off lucrative profit stream in consumer electronics by basically banning Huawei phones in the U.S. CIA/NSA had already more or less banned Huawei telecom gears in the U.S., but that alone hasn't been enough to make Huawei stop providing western telecom infrastructure intelligence to the PLA.

This is worse than bestiality. And I'm not being racist here, those people are just so uneducated and feral that having sex with them is as degrading as fucking an ape. What makes it worse is that this is an absolutely fantastic way to spread every microbial disease known.

I don’t spam Tiananmen June 4 Protest on every text message I send so I don’t really need to worry

Thats why i'm using custom ROM on every phone, but i'm not going to buy these phones just bucause it has that shitty notch

Seeing this, muslims will probably make it better from now on, inahallah brothers insha allah

Wait why are American and Chink phones so popular in Europe anyway?

don't Eurotrash have companies like Archos and Nokia, e.t.c to provide them with smartphones? why are they such poverty stricken and braindead shitskins that they can't establish their own competitive scene

As a Canadian, the only reason for buying up American tech is that we don't have much of a domestic industry for consumer tech up here, but you'd think that a continent of 700+ million would know better

>t. 56%

no one asked about your country's unemployment rate desu

Same reason RIM failed.

(((they))) won't let us have our own mobile OS.

Who is allowing what exactly? There isn't a single country in Europe. That being said, every Huawei or any other developer friendly device is worthwhile if its bootloader can be unlocked and if custom ROMs can be installed. The end.

>implying brits are european
You never learn, burgercucks.

RIM was run by retards. Pentagon was fully behind RIM because RIM bent over backwards to give them backdoored encryption that a select group with in DoD can decrypt.

See these:

Europe is not as tech-friendly as the US. We don't have an EU version of Silicon Valley, for example. Way too many regulations that drive up the price of everything.

700 million of you and you somehow can't accomplish what a handful of bergerclaps working for a lone corporation did?

It's amazing how you got anyone to make a serious reply with that amount of nonsense meme-speak.

This.

Don't worry you'll be 26% very soon ;)

Attached: 1478049196546.png (1164x759, 55K)

>not buying Japanese botnet

first boat pest coat

Like has been said before, our technology sector was nowhere nearly as well funded or nurtured as the American one, admittedly because people here bicker and squabble too much on matters of national difference in order to have any sort of unified economic & industrial strategy.

TL:DR; we're a bit retarded and disorganised.
Unfortunately he is right. It's an overwhelming embarrassment that we've been outdone on the technology front by a single nation with less than half our population, and now in addition to the US dominance is China's entry into the European market.

Most of the tech they put in phones is invented in Europe.
And "Moore's law" is 100% European.

Silicon Valley is all about marketing and software now.

>third world Eurotrash delfects from just criticism.
Not sure why I expected better from a Muslim. And before you go
>a fucking leaf
I just explained why we literally have no reason to when our yank neighbours provide nearly everything, and routinely buy up Canadian companies.

>RIM was run by retards.

And so were Ericsson and Nokia....or so (((they)))) want us to believe.

Where is all of this even coming from? All I've said is:
>It's amazing how you got anyone to make a serious reply with that amount of nonsense meme-speak.
And that was my only reply to you.

>warnings from the FBI, CIA and NSA

what, because they have chink instead of amerifat backdoors?

The fuck European goys how can we track you if the Chinese do it first?

Attached: nN6YCelvco.png (440x522, 103K)

well for starters we do got schooled in good schools and not shooting grounds

second we do know how to root our phones and remove any botnet there is

cringe, and i say this as a European. That argument is almost as cringe-inducing as someone in 2050 saying something like "it doesn't matter that China manufactures far better rocket and jet engines than us and has a superior space programme because a European pioneered the principles of jet design and rocketry". Your argument is a painfully pathetic form of WE WUZ and it's the reason why I can't help but agree with that spastic Canadian in here that's bullying us

Also, Moore is a bloody yank and the modern transistor was invented by a bunch of yanks at MIT for fucks sake. Please stop making us look delusional and butthurt

>The American Intelligence Community couldn't introduce any backdoor into Huawei's SoCs

Bingo.

>Can't spy on Euros anymore because they have chink phones
>Stay away!! Euros - FBI, CIA, NSA

>Bootlicker
Go back to Re-ddit, neo-communist.

>STOP POINTING OUT MY PITIFUL ATTEMPTS TO DEFLECT!
>Gordon Moore is European

This is a highly entertaining thread.

Bwahaha, Murricans are so pathetic.

>Muhh poor Apple

Again, im a Euro and I do not agree with that retarded nonce in so don't take him as representative of the rest of us

my current phone
feels good man

Attached: file.png (635x476, 244K)

You do realize other colors only make progress because whites let them, right?
White people won, get the fuck over it.

Dumbass american conservatives can’t even setup a functional healthcare system while living in the middle of nowhere

i know, but you literally have someone in here claiming that Gordon Moore and his work are "100% European". Not even we leafs are this delusionally defensive 2bh

Attached: 41428975647.jpg (1200x654, 89K)

It took RIM two years after iPhone to start taking touchscreen phones seriously.

>inb4 BB Storm - that thing was a fucking joke and a nightmare to use

it's not as if this continent is devoid of retards so expect a few statements of that nature from this thread.

FPBP, this tells you that Huawei are the only chip manufacturers who don't have NSA backdoors.

>STOP POINTING OUT MY PITIFUL ATTEMPTS TO DEFLECT!
You have problems and a very interesting imagination.

Attached: 26k_1.png (1080x1117, 100K)

>do not buy THEIR spying devices, buy OURS INSTEAD
Fuck the USA. I'll do everything I can as a regular consumer to give as much power to the chinks if it means there's even a slight chance I'll get to see burgers suffer in concentration camps.

>running away from the argument with a deflective critcism
>get called out for it
>U-U-U-U HAVE PROBLEMS
The absolute state of Euroshitskin argumentation

Attached: 1466115445171.jpg (1462x1462, 299K)

Fucking CIA niggers glow in the dark. Fuck them.

Attached: sBJG8sT.jpg (1294x478, 60K)

>complaining that some chinese agency might be collecting information instead of the regular three letter ones
>while voluntarily putting a device in your pocket that allows google to track you in real time and collects every bit of information you give it

People voluntarily hand out their information and privacy like it's worthless. The gov't just sits back and enjoys the show.

>When the CIA, FBI, and NSA reach the same conclusion, do the opposite of what they say
ftfy

/Thread

the yanks' jewish tricks are the one people need to watch out for.

>big corporate government run alphabet organisations literally getting cucked by the chinese
>instead of doing something about it they go on to cry about it online

Attached: 534512.jpg (300x350, 21K)

Honestly speaking, why can't any country here in Europe provide us with an alternative? (Both hardware and software)

I don't like clapistani agencies monitoring everything I do, nor do I want dogeater ones doing the same. Is there even a way out for us?

>don't buy chink botnet, buy ours, we need your data more!

You have to feel bad for the euro. Their only choice is between two foreign intelligence networks, and they decide based on dumb memes. Atleast fight for a domestic alternative.

These. I really don't want to be pitted between yanks and the yellow horde since they'll both be collecting as much info as they can.

This isn't Sup Forums or Sup Forums, you know? Again, you've confused me for someone else. It couldn't be that more than one person has replied to you now, could it?

you really want the EU to spy on you? are you serious?

Reason suggests that they probably already do. But oddly enough, it's a bit more comforting that being spied on by someone in Beijing or someone in Virginia.