Operation Firestone: Artificial Womb 1.0

Developing the first artificial womb ever in 2018! GET IN HERE AND BUMP THIS THREAD please!!!

How to make the first ever artificial womb with current technology?

(1) Disable the consciousness/higher brain functions in reproductive zygote cells
(2) Implant this in a surrogate mother (IVF treatment)
(3) 9 months later a braindead girl is born: its born braindead so its not human! Its medical research tissue!
(4) When this “artificial womb” is ripe it can be used to create more braindead artificial wombs or it can be implanted with the cells of a customer that wants to buy a child (IVF treatment)
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
How do we actually make this happen IRL?

(1) WHERE? What country will allow medically braindead newborns to be legally registered as “medical human tissue” with no human rights? What are the (ethical) rules?
(2) HOW? How to make the embryo braindead in a way that qualifies it to be legally registered as just research material?
(3) WHO PAYS? Financial issue: I don’t worry about this. Once we have a realistic solution for the above, we can count on donations and private investors (costs don’t have to be high

Attached: 1521916139751.jpg (790x1138, 159K)

checked

Attached: 1488536344281.png (490x633, 529K)

>its born braindead so its not human! Its medical research tissue!
which movie was that

Attached: c96.jpg (340x293, 16K)

Post numbers made me reply. By the way, 0/10 bait. Go back to tumblr.

This is 100% serious. Im researching UN regulations as we speak.
The UN bans embryos for the purpose of research. So we need to go to a country that does not ratifie that UN rule.

This is fucking incredible!
5 days ago a thread where the original idea was posted ALSO HAD QUADS OF 7s !!! PIC RELATED

Attached: women replaced by braindead girl 3.png (1506x802, 729K)

>bait
He's right tho
fake womb can help many problems
- men who just want a kid without the necessary adult backstabbing parasite attached
- rabid feminists, though I pity the kids they buy
- women that want to avoid the potential for vaganus, death and all the other damage pregnancy and child birth can do
- childless couples
- partially: reproductive rates in developed countries (where families choose to delay due to the career issue, not the finances one), thus there'd be less need for the immigrant solution

dude probably uses an auto-getter

Can I get sings citations regarding the patriarchy stifling this research please?
Nice numbers.

*some
Stupid phone.

Fuck off obvious get script

The patriarchy is not banning this (get the hint, slobro! wink-wink!)
Im not using a script! It truly is amazing chance.
What are the odds this idea keeps getting quads of 7?

Attached: bladerunner 2049.jpg (1024x758, 130K)

nearly 100% because you're using a script

bro, there is no way i can prove im not.
You cant prove I am though so stop accusing me and bask in the glory of my digits.

Attached: 1507858534455.gif (225x534, 88K)

it's a fairly safe assumption to make.

>being this jelly at someones digits
Its ok user. I would be jelly as fuck too at someone who had two quads of 7 on the same idea.

Attached: 1511870261110.png (675x675, 152K)

Your method is insanely flawed making your post sound completely retarded, but nice get

Please explain.
As far as I can tell, my artificial womb is just a normal woman except it has microencephalopathy so its braindead.

How is this flawed? Do you mean legally flawed?

Attached: 1501167620465.jpg (1000x800, 61K)

It's morally bankrupt. We are close to artificial wombs anyway, just wait another year or two. No need for such drastic measures as making braindead breeders.

im not sure if youre being serious or if this is very high quality satire.

The important part is that it’s unnecessarily provocative considering how close we are to a true completely artificial womb.

>morally bankrupt
So basically you think my idea is retarded because its not up to your taste.
My idea is the easiest way to make a first beta version of an artificial womb. After more research we will improve on the concept of course.
Im dead serious. Im reaserching what countries have not ratified the UN ban on embryo research.

>>>/tumblr/

You fucking moron! Learn to read between the lines! WINK-WINK!
Hint: Briffaults law

nice get but
>disable consciousness in zygote
kek OK OP GO AHEAD AND FIGURE THAT OUT
>easiest way to make a first beta version of artificial womb
are you SURE OP? are you SURE the best way to make an artificial womb is to keep the entire human body intact while just removing consciousness? Fuck all if it still pisses and shits and requires nutrients, no let's make an ENTIRE human body for ONE organ - did you just finish reading House of the Scorpion for the first time?
>it's unnecessarily provocative considering how close we are to a true completely artificial womb
This OP you're actually thinking too small. What if we had a generalized or universal artificial womb that worked not only for human embryos, but embryos in general?

Attached: 1497991363385.jpg (474x473, 12K)

Femanon here. You know it’s much easier to just get rid of men and fertilize ourselves? Your pipe dream will never happen, and actually it will happen in reverse once women start declining having sex with you pigs. It’s already happening, look at birth rates in the west.

You go girl!
We dont need no man!
Dont forget to vote in favor of legalization of artificial wombs to prove we have nothing to fear from it!

Who run da worl?
GIRL GIRL!

See, this is why we are superior to you. You are wasteful and inefficient. Why would we waste millions of dollars making millions of artificial wombs when we could just pay a few guys to jack into a few cups?

>youre thinking too small
Please post a rough plan for how you intend to do this.
>why make an entire body just for 1 organ?
because pregnancy requires hormones made in the kidneys and lower brain.
You need the entire body.

Your vagina has a 50% chance to tear during birth. Dont you want an artificial womb as well to prevent this? Your bosy will become ugly with stretch marks and fat!

Also think of all those old and barren women that would love to have a biological child.

Join the discord and help us make this happen for the liberation of all women.

A child raised without a father is often a burden on society. Women become sex workers and men become criminals. Why would society want to create more of this?

Who’s fault is that? Is it usually fathers that desert their children? If it’s mothers that divorce out of greed, then obviously the child is taken care of and she doesn’t need to be a sex worker.

Need use Rigths Male to female and gays couple to get rigth artificial uterus, infiltrate feminist with MtF to say uterus is privilege and dull to women.