Femanon here, what’s you’re favourite OS? Mine is Windows

Femanon here, what’s you’re favourite OS? Mine is Windows

Attached: 62B608F9-1C00-4B3F-A704-729B6CACB6A0.jpg (680x383, 32K)

>Femanon here
no

What do you mean? Femanons browse this board too you know. My roommate is a /r9k/ fembot.

I like Kali.
Lets fuck.

>replying to the painfully obvious bait thread without sage

Attached: 1319048488759.jpg (280x412, 15K)

Women are too stupid to computer

Ooo are you a hacker? Can you hack Windows with Kali? Do you look like Mr. Robot?

We got humanity to space. You build iOS freenium games.

Attached: A2672CE7-D11E-4D86-BD43-20FFB0D13291.png (500x429, 76K)

Domo ari gato mr roboto

>Femanon
stopped reading there sorry, saged.

Is that a picture of you?

Attached: 1493018648363.png (550x500, 139K)

What does me bring a femanon have to do with the content of my post? Please stay on topic.

shwo bob and virgin

>Femanon here
>Windows
Since you have nothing intelligent to post, you must reveal your breasts with a timestamp. You came here and made a thread seeking special attention for being female. Alright, we'll give you attention for being the opposite gender. Now open bobs and vagene, bitch.

>but that's so humiliating!
It should be. Post tits right now.

Attached: RMS_pissed.jpg (900x506, 77K)

Um, I made a thread asking about you’re favorite OS. Why are you so obsessed with me being a femanon

Post bepis

>hehe I made a post!
>oh, by the way I'm a woman!
>I see you noticed I'm a woman!
>look at me, my vagina is infinitely valuable!
You made a low quality and pointless thread just to tell people what's between your legs, you braindead bitch. This is the tech board. Making a thread with something vaguely tech related mixed with a cry for attention is inappropriate. I don't start my threads with "male user here" because the threads I make are about an important subject, not some call for an attention whoring session.

Listen here, cunt. The world doesn't revolve around you. Take your spoiled ass and get the hell off my board you dirty slut. I don't even wanna see your saggy mediocre tits anymore.

Attached: 1503678073537.jpg (265x222, 10K)

Kubuntu, also Show tits or GTFO.

>redditspacing
>redditbear pic
>15xxxxxxxx.jpg
>derailing the thread
cringe

>femanon (male)
ftfy

Why do all Windows girls do anal?

Someone post the obligatory screencap

Jesus, who wouldn't fuck you?

Show ur benis.

yay, i run windows too!

Attached: snapshot_22.02_[2016.07.29_03.06.18].png (1920x1080, 2.95M)

tits or pussy with time stamp, or GTFO and get killed by nigger which you are already being pumped by already anyways

You would make a good mod user.

Attached: 1508692747707.png (1920x1080, 1.24M)

Also to answer your question femanon I use windows because I still have to buy an external drive to save my pictures and shit before I can make the transition on a new OS.

I think he just means you don't need to mention a gender when posting. "user" is a gender neutral term so everyone should use it. Putting "Fem" in front of it makes it seem like you want attention just for your gender.

Tits or gtfo