/csg/ Chink Shit General

In /csg/, we discuss the cheap shit you see on Gearbest, Taobao, AliExpress, Banggood, eBay and similar sites.

>IRC channel
qchat.rizon.net/?channels=/csg/
#/csg/ on rizon

>Discord link
discord.gg/bUJ3VGM

>Chink Shit Randomiser
chinkshit.xyz/random/

>Chink Shit Wiki
wiki.installgentoo.com/index.php/Chink_shit_general

>Chink Shit Infographic
chinkshit.xyz/infographic.pdf

BIG ALIEXPRESS SALE STARTS IN 10 HOURS!!!

>News
• user got his Mi Notebook Pro • user likes his MS16's • user has a guide for fixing/upgrading new somake USB A/D converters • user got some Arctic MX-2 thermal paste for cheapo on ali • user ordered headphones and got a dildo. Hasn't tried it yet • Igor/Audiobudget is mega blasted about being called a Jew • They are aware • user's whetstones arrived

Attached: dong.jpg (1000x1000, 153K)

Other urls found in this thread:

pyleaudio.com/sku/PLMP4C4/Plug-in-Car-Video-and-MP3-Player-w-2-LCD-TFT-Screen,-Built-In-2GB-Memory,-SD-Card-Support,-FM-Transmitter-and-Image-Viewer
fr.aliexpress.com/item/Readytosky-ProDVR-Pro-DVR-Mini-Video-Audio-Recorder-FPV-Recorder-RC-Quadcopter-Recorder-Multicopters/32782453140.html
m.aliexpress.com/item/32850192882.html
gsmarena.com/xiaomi_enters_the_gaming_laptop_market_with_gtx_1060_mi_gaming_laptop-news-30281.php
audiobudget.com/leaderboard/iem
m.aliexpress.com/item/32817032689.html
gearbest.com/earbud-headphones/pp_566702.html?wid=21
aliexpress.com/item/U10-128GB-KingDian-Hot-item-USB-3-0-flash-drive-128GB-U-Disk-for-laptop/32854003811.html
aliexpress.com/store/product/Latest-Xiaomi-Mi-Hybrid-Pro-Earphone-Circle-Iron-Pro-Triple-Unit-Dual-Dynamic-Balanced-Armature-Mic/415488_32770459390.html
aliexpress.com/item/Global-Version-Xiaomi-Redmi-Note-5-4GB-64GB-5-99-18-9-Full-Screen-Dual-Camera/32855200020.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

first

Don't buy chinkshit

Ali, just look for a store called Eternal Team, they also declared lower value on the package so i had to pay way less taxes.

recommend me a good chink e-cig lads

anyone have discontinued products that are just godly chink shit tier?

im trying to find one of these but they are discontinued.
pyleaudio.com/sku/PLMP4C4/Plug-in-Car-Video-and-MP3-Player-w-2-LCD-TFT-Screen,-Built-In-2GB-Memory,-SD-Card-Support,-FM-Transmitter-and-Image-Viewer

VooPoo Drag. I'm deadly serious

you probably aren't even serious

thats your problem if you dont flash a custom rom

Eat shit ameriplen.

Does anyone know a good portable DVR ? I want to record what happens in my rear dashcam. I found this :
fr.aliexpress.com/item/Readytosky-ProDVR-Pro-DVR-Mini-Video-Audio-Recorder-FPV-Recorder-RC-Quadcopter-Recorder-Multicopters/32782453140.html

Will I be able to record what I want with this device ?
I have the right inputs for this but I don't know if that's reliable.

Anyone have a 24V PWM controller that switches at less than 1 kHz (pref around 200 Hz)?

so is there any chance of me snagging this if I stay up until 3am

Attached: chinkphone.png (940x535, 345K)

Is there a backlit, hotswappable TKL keyboard kit for chink prices?

Got a set of meme frog controllers. Not as good as original ones, but significantly better than flimsy shit that typically comes with NES knockoffs.

>you need to connect a keyboard to retropie to set up different primary controllers for different emulators
That's pretty annoying

Attached: DSC_02051.jpg (600x600, 60K)

Yes

I got chinked today.
>Order boxes
>Get earrings
>Photograph that shit and send it to ali
>Seller promised a resend of the order
>Never receive the tracking number
>Reopen dispute
>Seller wins the dispute

>>Order boxes
>>Get earrings
wat

Are these SNES controllers any good user? I ordered a similar SNES controller and that d-pad was literal cancer. It didn't register properly

That seems a real shitty product user

I don't get the fuck up either

They're shite too

Attached: earrings_elmo_and_cookiemonster-min.jpg (4608x3072, 1.35M)

here's another pictue

Attached: cookelmo3-min.jpg (4608x3072, 1.24M)

>dumb laowai orders boxes
>i give him boxes plus a free gift
>he opens dispute

>See coupon rain countdown
>1 minutes 50 seconds left
>I'll read the rules while I wait
>navigate back to home page
>countdown no longer there
FUCK.

What kind of boxes

It registers the presses okay, but compared to e.g. Xbox1 D-pad it feels mushy. Can't compare it to the original as it's been years since I last touched one.
The D-pad on the NES controller is slightly better than on the SNES one btw.

sesame street earrings??? lmao

how long is the sale on for ? 24 hours ? can i get coupons with out a smartphone app ?

ill just be doing a long bike ride when it starts

plain cardboard

Thanks man!

I was pretty baffled as well. What should I do with them?

Let me get this straight.

You ordered a cardboard box and you got a box PLUS they threw in free earrings and you still bitched?

I ordered 50 cardboard boxes. They were vastly different from this blue gift box with fucking sesame street earrings. I didn't get what I ordered.

Anybody have one of these? l8star BM70, seems amusing to have a phone so smol.
Also ordered a dso138, we shall see how long it takes for me to blow it up.

Attached: makesmethink.png (366x312, 108K)

Why are Piston 3's half the price now? The new models are different and don't come in the same cute packaging like before.

28-30th

Looks like a rather easy object to shove up one's anus to use in prison.

For cable organizer user, I noticed this too:

m.aliexpress.com/item/32850192882.html

Attached: Screenshot_20180327-194530_noexif.jpg (1080x1920, 620K)

You're quite the creative thinker.

kz zs5, zs6, or splash out the $$ on the vsonic gr07s..?

when will china start making cheap graphics cards. jesus i hate miners so goddamn much

There are sometimes decent deals on Colorful cards on Gearbest. I saw a 1050ti for below RRP on flash sale last week.

To anybody who missed it in the last thread...

Xiaomi is making gaming laptops now! Two variants, one with i7, 16gb ram 256gb SSD/1tb HDD combo and a GTX 1060. The other variant has 8gb of ram, 120gb SDD/1tb HDD combo and a 1050ti. Expect rapid price drops soon after release like Xiaomi traditionally rolls things out!

gsmarena.com/xiaomi_enters_the_gaming_laptop_market_with_gtx_1060_mi_gaming_laptop-news-30281.php

Attached: xiaomigaminglaptop.jpg (1024x768, 95K)

What are some good chink bluetooth IEMs?

Can someone smell-test this deal? $25 inc. shipping for 100 gateron switches?

Enjoy all the goverment mandated backdoors that are installed on it.

chinks up to no good as usual. there were anniversary coupons for "topk officialflagship store" (advertised on main ali page) or something 2 days ago and i had the items in the cart. now that store is empty except for 1 item and a different store called "topk official store" has the items instead. talk about low grade bait and switch.

Attached: .png (911x777, 97K)

Chinkshit thermal poster like GD009 or Halzinye HT-810 is way cheaper and even better performing than the western brands
You might be actually getting the same stuff since Halzinye is a ODM for the majority of thermal paste vendors

found another one of these double stores. both are fully stocked here though. still fishy

Attached: .png (1175x655, 96K)

As if there aren't thousands of those in the average Windows install by default.

just ordered 8 sega saturn usb controllers and 20 watches.

controllers where 4$ watches where 2$. i m importing them to norway and i dont need to pay taxes. i might be able to sell the controllers for 24.9$ and clocks for 19.9$

Attached: 346346364.jpg (1920x1080, 120K)

so how safe is it to buy stuff on ali with your debit/credit card? what do you lads usually pay with now that paypal is kill? I've been out of the game for a bit.

>so how safe is it to buy stuff on ali with your debit/credit card?
literally never do this, use paypal whenever possible and alipay when that's not. Never directly give your card info to chinks.
they might not steal it, but the bigger thing is refunds if necessary. Going through a bigger payment processor gives you more leverage in not getting chinked in potential refunds for obviously broken shit

damn if I knew about those digits I would have posted some dumbass picture

all those are old hat, kz is an old meme now you can do much better in 1009 x 2

audiobudget.com/leaderboard/iem

pick one in your budget and done

There arent any. What you do is consult ^ and then buy a cheap 2pin or MMCX BT adapter.

i use an Australia Post pre paid card. Zero risk. But beware prepaid cards and some first time cards usually require extra id and verification that can take a few days and you might miss the sale

I just put 125 dollary doos on mine. This is going to be good, better than 8/8 I am budgeting 100 dollars on new MEMEPHONES and 25 on any other cheap shit i see on /csg/ sans fag phallaces

Attached: lker i8.png (543x887, 679K)

when are the coupon rains

New update for the Mi Fit app is out on iOS/Android! It comes with updated firmware for Mi Band 2 and the Bip.

Attached: holydingdongdiddlybased.jpg (720x960, 107K)

obviously you need to get your ears pierced and rock them

>might be able to sell
hope not

buy local

m.aliexpress.com/item/32817032689.html

What makes the ATE special special? They are much cheaper than the regular ones. $6.56!

Attached: Screenshot_AliExpress_20180328-015349.png (1080x1920, 319K)

I'm not him but if it wasn't for your quads I could have made big mistake user. I just have one question is paypal free. Is there a monthly fee to use it or can i just get it use it sometimes and forget about it for some months without worry? I honestly just want it to buy the occasional chink shit item from aliexpress or ebay.
I'm thinking of buying some fruit from a local farm when it opens up.

Attached: 1487634782869.png (619x612, 369K)

paypal is free for the consumer, but never keep any significant amount of money in it and never tie it to a bank account, only use it as a credit card passthrough.

So, anniversary is almost there, anything you want to buy?

What was offered and what did you get?
Your story is unclear.

Did the Somake mod, shit sounds a lot better than my generic almost 10 yo mobo audio, buying some more to try with a higher capacitance since my soldering came up pretty and I don't want to ruin it.

Any nice looking wallets?

I just bought this
gearbest.com/earbud-headphones/pp_566702.html?wid=21
Xiaomi hybrid pro earphones and paid $5 dollars extra for shipping in 5-12 days. Will i get it in the next 2 weeks?

They'll break in

what do the extra two 2-pin terminal blocks do on this?

Attached: 500HZ-DC-Motor-Speed-Controller-10-12-24-30V-120W-PWM-Speed-Control-Adjustable-Volt-DC[1].jpg (1001x1001, 806K)

Can we stop using the racist term we call these threads? It's 2018, we're past racist shit

Faggot

Chink detected

I did it, boys.

Attached: file.png (1123x332, 65K)

You actually are going to sell your watches with a 900% increase?
Don't forget to lube your hands up too when you will rub them.

>IT'S LE CURRENT YEAR!
Excellent bait >>>/tmblr/.

Attached: 1422080324-1747458990.jpg (800x800, 131K)

FUCKING CHINKS

Attached: chink jews.jpg (1066x832, 147K)

Any recommended mmcx IEM cables?

bought this
aliexpress.com/item/U10-128GB-KingDian-Hot-item-USB-3-0-flash-drive-128GB-U-Disk-for-laptop/32854003811.html

Attached: HTB1o8FpXuySBuNjy1zdq6xPxFXaC.jpg (1000x1000, 283K)

Hate this

are there any good sales

Maybe it's because the second image image shows Hybrid pro earphones. The chinks created Xiaomi Hybrid Pro AND Xiaomi Hrbrid Pro HD
They chinked me too

the top image clearly shows the Pro HD

The second one doesn't

aliexpress.com/store/product/Latest-Xiaomi-Mi-Hybrid-Pro-Earphone-Circle-Iron-Pro-Triple-Unit-Dual-Dynamic-Balanced-Armature-Mic/415488_32770459390.html
look for yourself

I added something to my cart a week ago. Now the sale's started but the price in my cart hasn't adjusted. It's not available anymore in the store. What do?

Got this green Bluetooth thing for $.75

Attached: -183401872-1257522422.jpg (800x800, 173K)

Look for the same item from a different seller

I doubt I could find it, it's a Redmi Note 4. Are there any sellers other than the "official"?

Link?

Yeah, you were right. Thanks!

Sold out

Does Ali side with the customer? What if my $200 phone gets stolen in transit?

Reading comments on these lapel mics and people are saying that they dont work on computers.
Is it because the 3.5mm jack is divided to 4 like phone earphones instead of 3?

I thought the "official redmi store" is not official?

Uhh, it said "official". I'm not a regular here, so really no idea.

fugg I bought it for 3 bucks

Xiaomi*

I might be mistaking it from another store tho.

You'll have to prove it

It's some chinky special. They are obviously selling two different products / low selling models colours from the same page and hoping you are stupid enough to select the wrong box.

Same thing happened to me when i bought my BGVP SDG DN1 - I selected the box that offered two cables and ended up with some wierd colour I didn't want.

Is this a presale? aliexpress.com/item/Global-Version-Xiaomi-Redmi-Note-5-4GB-64GB-5-99-18-9-Full-Screen-Dual-Camera/32855200020.html

sub 30buck headset? I just need it to be comfortable and somewhat durable...

also not look like shit.

Anyway order an Anker SoundCore 2

Attached: Screenshot_20180328-105730.png (1080x1920, 547K)