ITT : Guilty Pleasure albums

ITT : Guilty Pleasure albums

How fucking insecure are you? You shouldn't have 'guilty pleasure' albums. Listen to whatever the hell you want and don't let the dweebs on Sup Forums bother you.

don't let this dweeb bother you

AJJ is shit

This. This is said every thread and it's still true yet people keep posting threads like these. If it's albums you think are trash but like/listen to them anyways then that's different from having a guilty pleasure, that's just liking an album you think is trash.

ITT: nu-male who is ashamed of liking a cuck lbum

nice buzzwords. You forgot to mention 'cultural marxism' and feminists.

This album is good, who cares lol

I'm right wing but it still has catchy, enjoyable songs

Exactly, if it's worth listening to why does it matter

(Protip: it doesn't)

i enjoy this one

why be guilty of your taste?

because you have shit taste?

AHH is great People, Can't Maintain, and Knife Man are really the best that fol punk has to offer. They write catchy tunes, aren't too pretentious, can be pretty tounge in cheek which goes over a lot of people's heads, and they're pretty talented players despite only really playing simple chords. Plus the lead guitar player is into stuff like Sun City Girls which is cool.

it's an excellent album no matter the fanbase

yeah sean is suprisingly patrician

he likes Man Is The Bastard and Xiu Xiu too

music is subjective user

I like Calvin Harris

Only faggots are ashamed of what they listen to. Having a diverse music taste and being proud of it is patrician as fuck.

Despite the Sup Forums cuck meme AJJ was great up until Christmas Island. I've seen them twice and both shows were incredible.

I know its tacky, outdated, and somewhat generic, but I still listen to this album.

Calm down Dave Grohl. Its perfectly normal to like listening to something that you know isnt good.

I don't feel guilty you insecure fucking twat, if you like something, don't be ashamed of it.

i should kill myself... im so fucking sorry for my shit taste guys...