Is this the type of human with the worst taste?

Is this the type of human with the worst taste?

No.

Yes.

Depends.

Maybe.

who cares

a pile of garbage and dirt ain't human you silly man. just take it to the trash bin

Hippie bitches sending me titty pictures

Jimi Hendrix and The Doors? Could be worse.

What does she smell like?

Putrid pussy stank and dried cum. And sweat. A lot.

Essential oils and bo

hemp and negligent parents

And weed

Damn, I was wondering the same thing.

no that would be nu-males who blindly listen to whatever top 40 pop and meme rap music "journalists" tell them is good

Spending too much time on the internet: the post

found the nu-male

what's big in the world of trap rap mixtapes right now?

Freshman year of college I lived next to a girl who was literally just like this. She went through a phase where she wouldn't wash her hair for some weird hippy reason, and she had dreads. She literally smelled like human poop the entire time. I could not get within 15 feet of her without gagging.

She probably listens to jam bands, popular 60's garbage, rave music, maybe blues

So there's certainly worse, BvB, 21 pilots, shitty teenage emo, juggalos, wiggers who only listen to Eminem and 50cent, etc.

I almost puked reading this

probably hitchhikes from state to sneak into festivals of all kinds mainly reggae, bluegrass, some really low key EDM producers. A more legitimate music fan than most here Sup Forums.

dreads are fucking disgusting

these people don't give a shit about music, they just go to festivals for drugs and the image

GET THAT OuT OF HERE AHHHHH

>forced meme
>not using the meme right
congrats

>does acid once

Pechuli too lazy to spell check that

Cultural appropriation, of course

>type of human

Chicks with dreads? I've met a few, and they were into fairly normieish rock music. Pretty boring but not offensively bad or anything.

This
Shit the fuck up. Jesus.

dude, upboated xD

I'd say proper well-kempt people obsessed with normalcy probably have the worst taste.

absolutely. 100% yes. tackiest human beings on the planet. the pleb varies by age, the older side of the spectrum thinks the beatles invented music, younger side of the spectrum thinks entry-level alt rock is hardcore and revolutionary

Flower power? More like flower I'd like to plow her (if you know what I mean ;^))
what a cuck

shit

Hippie bitches are the only women who hit on me. It's weird because I'm white and conservative

Do hippy girls with dreads smell? I know one who wants to fuck but I'm kind of skeptical because of hygiene. Can't be worse than gutterpunk bitches, right?

No. Everyone on this board would rather listen to some excruciatingly bad Jam music than pop-country.

Toby fucking Keith or O.A.R.? You may choose only one.

Not quite, this is the type of human with the worst taste.

>not being down with the clown
fuck outta here

Naw. I'd rather listen to some hysterically bad music about fuckin magnets than endless jams.

if someone with dreads smells bad its because they are unhygienic, just like anyone else can be unhygienic. there's nothing about dreads that make them inherently smell bad. people with dreads shower like everyone else. if you wanna know if she smells bad, just smell her or something

She's a friend from high school who moved to another state, I talk to her online.

It isn't the dreads that imply bad hygiene, it's more of the attitude that comes with it.

I'd drink her butt crack sweat.

icp and their derivitives arent even bad. better than nigger hip hop tbqh

i would cook it and shoot it up

no

>not "more like i'd like to deflower her"

not at all. sure maybe its bad music but at least its developed taste and sometime weird or absurd.

people like this are the most cringe.

I think she's beautiful

when you get dreads you literally can't wash your hair

"So user, what did you think of the new Coldplay album?"

Is that Rikku?

No, this is.

Have you ever made eye contact with a 21P fan and it felt like their head was completely empty behind their dead eyes?

wow you're even worse than she is
nice trips, tho
check em

There are few better ways of letting everyone know that you hail from suburbia and that your worldview is embarrassingly narrow than dawning dreads.

That said, hicks and jigs incontrovertibly have the worst tastes.

They tend to have some pretty refined taste in psy-trance actually

thats not true at all actually. white kids use wax and shit to keep them together and once they start dredding it doesnt come out and it grows into itself.

she's probably cool and fucks well

>tfw no bitches hit on you

what music does she listen to Sup Forums?

If you add their personalities together, you might get a tenth of a reasonable human.

this, x1000

Holy shit, I love her little belly

psychedelic rock duhh