I am White and I have everything I need

>I am White and I have everything I need
what did he mean by this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pUTFyGOSvh0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Literally "muh white priviledge"

Prove him wrong

I know it's all bait but I'm still going to pretend you're actually that dense and incapable of processing the English language.

How do i get my gfs boyfriend into this music? He told me to turn off that cracker shit when i played it

Is this numale-core?

Is there such a thing as good Folk Punk?

epic

Yes

Is he really a cuck or is it just a meme?

Do you like the Pogues? Certainly a different flavor than AJJ

I'm listening to If I should Fall From Grace With God right now and it's great. Thanks for the reccommendation

youtube.com/watch?v=pUTFyGOSvh0

he has a bull and his wife's son

I'm really too tired to keep doing this

But the line, and the song as a whole is mostly tongue in cheek. You'd think the over the top lyrics and fucking kazoos would tip you off.

Like most punk albums (and also most folk albums), the rest of the album is dedicated to the unhappiness in his life and him whining about it.

He's pointing out that white privilege or not you can still have a fucked up life and feel like shit. In the middle of the whole spiel he even says that being a straight white male in America doesn't stop your dad abandoning you the moment you're born.

AJJ are SJW supreme, but this line is the least of that.

Hey guys I'm trying to get my bull into my music like AJJ, RTJ, and The Decemberists but I don't think he's feelin it. How do I bond with him?

acknowledging white privilege as a legitimate concept is sjw in and of itself

>mfw plebs don't realized that AJJ have been on the highest level of irony for YEARS
Fucking step it up, you faggots.

Yeah I'm sure you'd rather be a black kid. Get real you sheltered suburban piece of shit. You've probably never left your gated community with Mommy, Daddy, and Percy all by your side giving you 500 dollars every Christmas.

So how long until Sup Forums is as unusable as Sup Forums?

6 months?

I don't think singing a satirical song should be seriously recognized as an "acknowledgment".

They still believe in the SJW shit, this song is just not really an example of it.

Found the cuck

I don't really care about their politics, but I was really into Andrew Jackson Jihad when I was 18-19 and I listened to them again recently and could barely get through one song. Holy fuck, I don't understand how I could listen to their tuneless whining for several whole albums.