ITT: Bands where there is no point listening past their greatest hits

ITT: Bands where there is no point listening past their greatest hits.

Electric Light Orchestra

Radiohead

The Beatles

blur

Queen

Vektor - Terminal Redux

The b8rs have arrived.

lots of dad rock bands desu

Most of Queen's "Greatest Hits" are wank pop songs

How is it bait? If the Beatles weren't a "singles band" then why did they release so many "non album singles"?

This.

Queen should not be listened to in any capacity unless you are a 40-year old normie or a "le wrong generation xD" faggot

don't even bother with the greatest hits
absolutely wrong

It's a bait because they released a bunch of albums which are considered to be some of the greatest albums ever.

So, obviously, their greatest hits don't exhaust their listening to the majority of people. Thus, you are purposely prodding at the majority of people who think their albums are amazing front to back

Bush

get off my board dad

Olivia Tremor Control and Neutral Milk Hotel

Thats wrong, thats the worst opinion one can have when it comes to RHCP. You are missing out on so many quality stuff from Uplift MOFO Plan, Freaky Styley, Mothers Milk and One Hot Minute

Sufjan Stevens

No way. Have you heard Think Tank?

hipster pls.

None of their terrible excuse for funk is anywhere near as good as songs like Californication.

Bait somewhere else, not even plebs rate Californication as their best album.
BSSM is their best, followed by Uplift and OHM

Of course he hasn't, he's just memeing

First they don't even have a "greatest hits" album
secondly everything pre-good news is worth listening to

tl;dr fuck off

Comming into think tank i didnt nail a single expectation i had for it. I listen to that album at least once every three days. Its a very good album.

mad p4k pleb
their only good songs are third planet, float on, ocean breathes salty and lampshades on fire

I don't have much use for the Cure beyond their singles. And even then it's mostly from Head on the Door through Wish. I'm a total pleb

no