/thread

Buyer's Market

Breakdancing Ronald Reagan - Cotton Ball

Blur - Parklife

Old Boots New Dirt

kill yourself pls

Periphery - s/t

Bull of Heaven - 045: The Wicked Cease From Struggling

Embryos and newfags are somehow making this shit board even worse.

Foreigner - Alive and Rockin' [live]

tim buckley starsailor

Bull of Heaven - 260: lcm(2,3,5,7,11,13,17,19,23,29,31,37,41,43,47,53,59,61,67,71,73,79,83)

and don't rate it before you've listened to it in full

digitalism - mirage

Necroanal - Looks Like Feces, Smells Like Excrement (Tastes Like Shit)

Lights by Wolfgun

The Very Best of Kenny G

nice rare pepe, fellow superior patrician

Blurryface

reroll

THATS LIKE TRIPS ARE YOU FUCKING SERIOUS

very nice digits

fuck that reroll bullshit

can we not

C418 - Minecraft Volume Alpha

Tripdubs.

oh shit

fuck off hyperultra

HOLY SHIT DUBS BTFO

actually not a terrible album

filth

wow

He didn't even listen to it..

BAHAHAHA OP DIDNT EVEN LISTEN TO IT
HE JUST RATED IT THE RYM AVERAGE WHAT A FAGGOT

why

didn't even give it 5 stars

bitch

>this whole thread now

I already listened to it before I got a RYM. Didn't think to rate it. Stop making assumptions like a faggot.

op confirmed for ok dude.

whats your rym btw?

~bulinger96

Pink Floyd - The Embryo

Fuck this thread

Holy shit you're the source of this copypasta, cool dude

I think I figured it out.

I've always wondered why people hate Danse Manatee, even people who are well enough into patricianhood to be able to listen to it without getting a headache seem to despise it. People who heil Spirit They're Gone, Spirit They've Vanished as a masterpiece, criticize the fuck out of Danse manatee, even though they are around the same level of abrasiveness.

But then it hit me, how many people have you seen who say they hate Danse Manatee, but love "Essplode"? How many people have you seen deny that Feels is the true anco pop masterpiece, because the tracks "drag on" too much? How many people have you seen who's least favorite track on Sung Tongs is Visiting Friends? Animal Collective have developed a fanbase who cannot appreciate slow music. Its not that Danse Manatee is too abrasive, people are just too fucking impatient. It's not a failed experiment, it just takes its fucking time. Asking an anco fan to appreciate this album is like asking a Soccer fan to appreciate Baseball. It's hard to go from "GET BALL TO GOAL" to whatever the fuck those nerds are doing in baseball. I don't actually watch sports.

oh you're the dude who became infamous on Reddit for being a racist sperg. that's fucking impressive dude. that's like being infamous at the BBC for fucking kids. and then you tried to get Sup Forums to brigade Reddit LOL.