ITT: We post our YouTube "Watch it Again" page and have other anons call us plebs and make fun of our shit taste in...

ITT: We post our YouTube "Watch it Again" page and have other anons call us plebs and make fun of our shit taste in music.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=x76H_41Bf-k
youtu.be/Z_ezQ_-U3Ug
youtube.com/watch?v=tgwqR8Q1LhI
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

ur faggot

>using youtube for music primarly
wew

Why would anyone ever use YouTube primarily for music

Plebs. You have shit taste in music.

Who says it's used primarily for music? I just listen to music on YouTube when I don't have the song downloaded and can't be bothered at the moment.

it could have been worse

Why are you acting elitist? All of those videos are Sup Forumscore.

For sampling

80 dime bagzzzzzzzzzz

I'm sorry

I was writing what the OP put in the first post. They posted their pages; I called them plebs and made fun of their shit taste in music.

so much fucking ween today. i love it.

ok

Fuck off idiot

>Summer_2015.jpg
get on with the times, grandpa

went on a binge last night after finding them yesterday in a thread
cant wait until i get the chance to smoke a bowl to them this week

petit biscuit is goat

went on a binge last night after finding them yesterday in a thread
cant wait until i get the chance to smoke a bowl to them this week

decent taste. miike snow/chvrches are p dope.
i don't know what these things are but it's probably good idk
spiritualized, radiohead, yeasayer are all great.
i fucking love streetlight and that's one of my fav weezer songs
that boy needs therapy
(also god damn Indian Summer is the shit)
of montreal FTW
>The Roots
>Ween
fuck yea

out of my way plebs

embryos

slightly less of an embryo

i watch too much asmr
also i just discovered king crimson after 75' forgive me for listening to 'their worst period'
mickelous is good
can't seem to find a good bull of heaven album, they're all far far too long without any reason to be.

literally kc's best era is the new-wave influenced one, p. patrician

>i watch too much asmr
I always wonder how people can stand it, those soft sounds and especially those fucking whispers are impossible to tolerate, so uncomfortable and awkward

try 261: a feeling for the order lying behind the appearance

i honestly dont listen to bull of heaven too much, but that is honestly some top notch shit

youtube.com/watch?v=x76H_41Bf-k

i don't know why i'm bothering to defend myself, but most of these i watched mainly for the music videos.
i really hated that big data album

gregorian chant 8 hours!!!!

youtu.be/Z_ezQ_-U3Ug

here ya go ya plebs

I've heard that one and they're psych-kraut rock thing they made, which really didn't need to be an hour long
this jazz one I kinda liked, but it's still not great. I feel like they need to take a break for 3 years and make an incredibly good 40 minute krautrock / jazz / drone thing
from what I've listened to in beat and discipline they swapped good song writing with interesting sounds, and while it sounds good its not very interesting or dynamic. Sheltering Sky is a good example of that.

asmr is odd, and cringey when you start listening to it, but its objectively a nice relaxing feeling to have in the background once you feel it

I still don't know about ASMR, I feel the same uncomfortable way whenever anyone whispers to my ear, it's awful

I'd say the songwriting on Discipline is still pretty nice, like Matte Kudasai or Frame by Frame. True they moved to direction in which developing textures and sounds is more important to them, but songwriting's still there. Tho nothing from that era is a banger of a song like 21st Century Schizoid Man or Starless.

>danooct1 and rogueamp
my fucking african american friend

interesting, creative, wholesome content for regular consumption, what's not to love?

I-I swear I have better taste than just Radiohead and cringey highschool battle of the bands band

>time mameme modulus
patrician

on one hand
>FrankJavCee
>MBV
>NMH

on the other
>Anime Waifus
>GradeAUnderA
>Fantango

I'm conflicted

hey, GradeAUnderA is alright
out of that, MBV > FrankJavCee > GradeA > NMH > Fandango > Animemes

eh, not a fan, but I can tolerate him

otherwise pretty spot on
>919
nice digits friend

not sure what the significance of those digits are but thanks

Fuck off

I don't have that section on my dashboard

>garry's mod
>cod ost
summer already?

why are you going in every thread and posting this

>Anime Waifus
That video is satire

youtube.com/watch?v=tgwqR8Q1LhI

>GradeAUnderA
Yeah, I'm not a big fan of his videos and his persona but I'm still subscribed to him

this is dumb but whatever ill play along

muh niga

this