they will fall apart just as t-ara did

post bops
youtube.com/watch?v=mCkfeMc-7IY

What did they do

suck a dick

we love Luna and deep house here

youtube.com/watch?v=TwK3uLBc_lw

This is the face of a woman who

- Disrespected An Jung Geun and called him "kinddokkang" as well as calling him a japanese name
- Refused to pull out of promotions despite all pleas to do so
- Refused to give Twice's award back, and KBS needed to get a new one manufactured.

Do not support AOA. They are all guilty of what they did, every single fucking one. It pisses me off seeing Choa being shielded by netizens when she is just as guilty for the group's actions.

It's not bad.

We don't talk about girls with attitude problems here

*vomits*

SAVE AOA

word they should all be executed and made an example of
fucking despicable behavior

>tfw there are people out there who really believe in this

dont forget that dog she kicked on vacation

If you can't knock out you waifu with a single punch, she'll probably think you aren't manly enough for her. Don't skip the gm.

seeing Yoona pictures calm me down

we love girls with attitude problems here

If Luna is so Christian then why does her song imply sex?

I'm not an expert but I believe that Bible allows having sex

>Wish us back

this doesn't make any sense you fucking mong

(except GsD)

all music implies sex

Article: Big Bang TOP, even handsome while furrowing his brows

Source: Ilgan Sports via Nate

1. [+199, -24] Please throw your cigarette butts in the trash after you smoke

2. [+186, -25] I hope he realizes that it's because of his fans that he's able to drive expensive import cars and take selcas like this. Don't throw out your cigarette butts at your fans like that. Are your fans your trash cans?

3. [+127, -18] So many people have ruined their images over SNS... Just close them~

4. [+22, -3] If a female idol group had caused as many scandals as Big Bang, they would not be around anymore

5. [+21, -9] Isn't he a psycho?

6. [+18, -1] His character... he's living his lifestyle thanks to his fans but he throws his cigarette butts at them like they're trash cans. I always thought his mentality was a little off when he uploaded those pig pictures.

7. [+16, -1] So when's he going to the army?

8. [+16, -5] He doesn't seem normal, that's for sure

9. [+14, -1] I like how he was always active on Instagram until he got into that cigarette scandal and waited for his agency to apologize on his behalf. Hilarious, like an elementary school kid who got in trouble and had to have his parents apologize for him ㅋㅋㅋㅋ and now that time has passed, he's back to updating his Instagram ㅋㅋㅋ while his fans are like, "At least he responded to the scandal, how fortunate, don't do it again ㅠㅠㅠ" but I guess that's why they're idol fans, because they're dumb

10. [+14, -2] Whatever the case, something seems off with his mentality...

[INFO] Irene will be dropping a sick mixtape in late 2016

I wish lesbian idols like Momo, Wendy, Hyeri, and Yura would make songs over their unique entertainment industry experience instead of generic pop music.

is it true he eats farts

None of these are lesbos

Is this a parody article and comments...?

he only eat's GD's semen

I refuse to believe this is SinB

pannative.blogspot.com/2016/05/gfriends-sinb-is-under-fire-for-her.html

>Please throw your cigarette butts in the trash after you smoke
so small time and petty

if you ever receive a wish from a genie or similar creature, you are to wish them back

They factually are though. So is Solar and Moonbyul from Mamameme, and Yubin from Wonder Girls.

I...I made you some kimchi oppa!~

No, they're not

looks more like lierene

genie was greatest song in history

What's the group that old guy from OH paid to meet?

TOP smokes?

lmao @ inetz calling her racist and a koreaboo when they're wanting to live her exact life

That picture was probably from before she had her nose fixed

im not javed my brother

spice girls

Does he?

does kimchi taste as disgusting as it looks?

I've got dozens of pictures of him smoking. He seems to enjoy it.

yeah its an acquired taste tbqhwyf

smoking cigarettes is for subhumans
weed tho

koreans and their cigarettes i guess

you mean ruined

is also for subhumans

underwater exploration is for subhumans

She even writes in hangul in some of her posts.

i love being a subhuman

who is he then? he is definitely one of us.
i can sense it

daebak beenz living the jjang life

cigarettes?

Article: CLC makes shocking promise "We will shave our heads if we win #1 on digital charts"

Source: Star News via Nate

1. [+1,017, -16] I don't think they will ever have to do it....

2. [+882, -20] That's so thoughtless... The public will think that even they've given up on winning #1 if they make promises like this.

3. [+813, -21] Do they not know what shaving your head symbolizes to the public??? Should've thought of something else before making a promise like that...

4. [+33, -3] So what do you get out of shaving your heads after winning #1? I really don't understand some of these 'win promises' lately...

5. [+23, -2] I know that they won't win #1 and I also know that they will never shave their heads...

6. [+14, -0] They're just going all out, aren't they. Let's get them #1 so we can see them shave their heads and cry over it.

7. [+12, -1] I think it'd be better promotion for the team to start their promos after shaving their heads first

8. [+11, -0] I f*cking want to get them to shave their heads ㅋㅋㅋ teach them a lesson what happens when you run your mouth like this without using your brain

9. [+11, -1] Not like they care anyway because they know that they'll never win

10. [+10, -0] Let's get them to #1 so we can see a f*cking girl group shave their heads and never make another stupid promise like this again

if anyone was wondering why double eyelid surgery is so popular in korea... take a look at this poor fuckers eyes

Underrated joke

Yubin literally put out internet want ads asking for some to bottom for her.

Funny how just because TOP likes modern art those pleb knetz are implying he is crazy or that there's something wrong with him lol

kek

happy birthday yoona

pig ruins yet another pic

Fuck off. Double eyelids are disgusting.

why is stella subbing this instead of finishing channel snsd ;_________________;

It was yesterday but happy birthday anyway!

sunny saves yet another pic

i only care for her

she's the most talented out of the group so i hope she'll come out okay out of this.

cuz she's the motherfuckin top madam

They whine and bitch about his SNS posts yet stay subscribed to him. And they say there's something wrong with HIS mentality.

and they dont have china to fall back on like t-ara does

yesterday in korea
today in ameriland

>not liking monolids

I fucking know right, we will never get the rest subbed

Are these netizen article things legit?

I love how TOP simply tells them to stop following him if they dislike the content of his posts.

yes you twice newshit
netizenbuzz.blogspot.kr/