Delete Facebook?!

With all the botnet related to Facebook, what's stopping you not to delete your account?!

>> sauce: twitter.com/0xUID/status/978708547541327872

Attached: Screenshot-2018-3-28 Anis ⣢ on Twitter.png (540x737, 83K)

I use it for messaging friends and I don't post anything to it or use the official facebook app, I already assumed this stuff was going on so it being confirmed doesn't give me any new reason to delete it

Not having an account.

I deleted Facebook the day they let non-students use it.

I have no idea what facebook is or does, sorry.

Why does the 'Other' section look like he copy pasted it just to make it longer. It repeats itself more than seven times.

Wew imagine the outcry when they find out about Google Play Services

Attached: AS3144c.jpg (576x576, 124K)

>using Android devices
>ever

android devices can be configured so they don't spy on you, iphones can't and "they" doesn't refer to facebook

Hi Mr. Gnome dev

what's stopping you not to delete your account?!
Do you think you're on tumblr on something? Fuck off.

>never used social media
>never had any desire to use social media
>if I ever was forced to for some reason, I sure as hell wouldn't use my real name or a mobile app that wants full control of my phone

I have no pity for these people. They hand over everything to FB then act surprised when FB knows everything about them.

Attached: 1493091897848.jpg (640x607, 93K)

>Device & app history
Allows the app to view one or more of: information about activity on the device, which apps are running, browsing history and bookmarks
>Identity
Uses one or more of: accounts on the device, profile data
>Calendar
Uses calendar information
>Contacts
Uses contact information
>Location
Uses the device's location
>SMS
Uses one or more of: SMS, MMS. Charges may apply.
>Phone
Uses one or more of: phone, call log. Charges may apply.
>Photos/Media/Files
Uses one or more of: files on the device such as images, videos, or audio, the device's external storage
>Camera
Uses the device's camera(s)
>Microphone
Uses the device's microphone(s)
>Wi-Fi connection information
Allows the app to view information about Wi-Fi networking, such as whether Wi-Fi is enabled and names of connected Wi-Fi devices
>Device ID & call information
Allows the app to determine the phone number and device IDs, whether a call is active, and the remote number connected by a call
>Other
download files without notification
adjust your wallpaper size
receive data from Internet

>EVERY SINGLE LAST ANDROID APP INCLUDING THE FACEBOOK APP
>NOT A BOTNET
KEK

AND ANDROID ITSELF IS BOTNET, BOTNETS WITHIN BOTNETS

android refers to AOSP, AOSP is open source and audited, it's doesn't spy on you google adds spyware to it (that's fully removable) whereas IOS spys on you and there nothing you can do about it

I can't delete that i didn't created but still exists.
Everyone that talks about me on that thing creates one or more phantom accounts i have no control over.

>having friends

I'D LIKE TO INTERJECT FOR A MOMENT

WHAT YOURE REFERRING TO AS BOTNET IS IN FACT AOSP PLUS BOTNET

iPhones and iOS have permissions you can allow or deny also.

you cannot stop the device from sending everything back to apple, you can however configure an android phone to sned nothing back to google

Thought we were talking about Facebook and apps.

Good thing I never fell for the meme

Attached: Screenshot_20180325-140641.jpg (1037x1003, 330K)

But i did desu, 5 years ago.

we was until ifags started using it against android

made one years ago because a friend bitched at me till I made it, they got spammed with 50+ facebook messages a day till I made a fuck facebook dummy email.

I only use facebook anymore to get in contact with one friend who will go awol for a number of months with no way to contact him other then he uses facebook to keep in touch with his family on a regular basis.

The pastebin is fine though, I guess he fucked up and edited it.

Deleted it 7 years ago OP. It's your turn.

I never had a facebook account

The thought that my internet search history is sitting in a database somewhere with my name next to it makes my blood run cold.

Why the fucking caps lock?
Did apple remove the shift key?

What does it means when you delete an account and instead of showing "Facebook User" the name is just blank?

I deleted my account but it shows a blank name on my friends messenger.

basically this but I give them more a bit more data

only retards delete facebook accounts, true connoisseurs upload fake data and obfuscate their activity. Same for plebs who only have their 100% accurate shadow profiles.

Attached: 1505920463700.png (2518x1024, 353K)

Oh so AOSP is open source?! Then explain why this needed to exist. Clearly if AOSP is 100% open, this would be redundant and pointless.

Attached: Replicant.png (251x400, 18K)

kek

>every site visited along with when it was visited and how long you stayed there and what sites you visited after that is tracked
>immune to being analyzed
adnauserumers who think they are hard to track just because they do not show which ads they prefer are adorable

Attached: g3otbpx.png (634x642, 237K)

>If you liked hundreds of posts on FB somehow magically they can infer which ones were ironic

keep sweating

AOSP is Open Source, but most devices need proprietary firmware. Replicant's goal is to remove the need for the proprietary firmware.

>installing the app
you don't need any apps to use FB in the first place

>Install the app
>Deny access to those permissions
Wow

Not being a normalfag with social network accounts in the first place.

Attached: reddit.jpg (3192x2124, 660K)

How can I delete my account if I never registered one?

>android devices can be configured so they don't spy on you
>all antenas use closed source firmware

baseband*

thanks for the correction

this is the case for 99% of apps anyway, it is mindblowing how normies are socialized to jump through hoops and stores to install spying apps instead of using the spying web alternative.

after the botnet shit I really started using it again. I fight for the techno-jew

probably >never had social interaction

I use Pidgin to communicate through fb but last time I actually posted content on there (besides some birthday wishes) was like 3 years ago

>not using a own vm for every browser tab you operate
I fucking hate normies

Attached: wojack-jacks-fan.gif (236x224, 1.78M)

is there a browser/app that does this ootb?

>Jebediah Goldstein (Jew name) retweeted
>fucking star of David around his username

qubeOS

joke's on you, i never had a facebook account

yes, and?

he's jew?

did this man ever did something bad?

he has to hide his identity?

I will tell my mom just install this OS.

why do you reddit space so hard?

My family would think im weird