twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

hip hop

Electro swing

Preach senpai

midwest emo

easymode: pop punk

tru ptrishun: noise

britpop

Dawn Metropolis is actually pretty great.

post-rock

Anything involving black/white people rapping.

metal

I really don't get the hate on chiptune. I mean, it's obviously very limited by itself and it's definition. It is pretty fun however, imo.

Reagge would be my contribution, I have yet to hear some that doesn't bore me after 10 seconds.

Disco
Funk
Soul

I HEARD YOU GUYS LIKE DUBSTEP
YO
I'M ALL ABOUT GGGRRRRRIMESTEP

>implying
youtube.com/watch?v=yv8f2qGo90o
this guy is really good, his album motorway is legit.

To answer the op though
>pop punk
pretty much designed to be a trash genre.
Some reggae has some pretty cool lyrics, so I can't totally hate. It's not great overall though.

first post best post

Chiptunes > pop punk >>>>>>>> twenty one pilots

Funk is fucking annoying.

seapunk

what

Vaporwave

>Leusick diamondeyez joke
[grimestep intensifies]
fucking degenerate

op said a genre user, not a pile of aural feces

See if you can like this one
youtube.com/watch?v=x387_WQ4fGU

Fed up millennial here. Some music for my brethren.

Da Vinci
soundcloud.com/neodavinci

Neo-Rock

"Soon the sins of all depraved, will have them rolling in their graves" - and other inspiring anthems touch on political injustices arising this political season such as the other song "Please Give Free Shit" which is a play on bern victims. Stay tuned for more as the Donald continues to give inspiration and HIGH-ENERGY.

youtube.com/watch?v=mNJMCZvzM2E

>Not loving 90s city pop chiptunes

jazz fusion

youtube.com/watch?v=hzGmbwS_Drs
this guy isnt so bad tho

edge

jazz and classical

not a genre

I would agree with this for the most part but I've seen people call pic related "midwest emo" before and it's really great.

nigga what

Damn this is good. I wouldn't really call it chiptune though. It has elements of it but this is so much more than just le gameboy bleeps

Ska

Damn son that's edgy
this. fuck ska.

>nigga im black, nigga u white, shut the fuck up bitch o we get in a fight

Hip hop is boring.

>Damn this is good. I wouldn't really call it chiptune though. It has elements of it but this is so much more than just le gameboy bleeps
this is literally chiptune though
most chiptune is music made with trackers
also pic related is good too

wew
good one partner

t.cuck

>there are inner city black thugs, and there are white cowboys. there can't possibly be groups apart from these two.

I wasn't trying to say that but I see how you could see it that way

I was just saying his post was shit bait

This. Especially Ska Punk.

Fuck Ska

you know what i like hip hop but i agree with you hip hop is super limited

it is like in the trailer for the assassins creed movie you see al the epic footage and then Kenya west starts rapping and its like all the ambiance is totally ruined.

hip hop is so mundane and so one sided in the point that you can only imagine the guetto the gangs the same guetto life, so it cannot be used to talk about something else.

i dont think any other genre suffers from this.

i hate how reggae sounds like bor marley 2 and the next band sounds like bob marley 3 and so and so

it is like they are not even trying to evolve

i like disco in its era, this new generation of new disco idiots sucks big dick

Not true, It Aint Me suffers from being tied to Vietnam

yeah it is the same fuckin thing it is always about "muhhh struggles!"

Dubstep. I've yet to hear one redeemable thing from it.

>likes trump
>hates chiptune
congratulations on being the worst person

i feel the opposite way. old-school disco sounds cheesy and dated in a bad way but i love the modern stuff like televisor.

>look up televisor
>it's a monstercat artist
into the trash it goes

Holy shit, you're actually ignorant as fuck. This post is like me saying death metal is all metal, or pop punk is all rock. Try actually looking outside the front of a genre before saying bold ass statements. And your point about the trailer was stupid as fuck, it was the movie advertisers fault for using such an out of place song. I remember in 2011 how so many movie trailers had Power by Kanye and it fit perfectly with all of them because it was a grandiose song compared to I Am A God which is unfit as fuck for movie trailers.
Again you being a dumbass and not looking beyond the surface of genre. I can easily say all Jazz is about "muh love" and that wouldn't be true at all. Fuck outta here retard.

havent hear televisor ill check it out

but my sentiment is inan overall about the entire genre

but of course there is always exceptions to any rule

>Monstercat
eugh take that shit back to /bleep/

>hip hop
>jazz
>RnB

OP is ignorant plen
youtube.com/watch?v=q_qEEag3Hq8
youtube.com/watch?v=NKm7WxT78nE

either post grunge or nu-metal

Listen to Disco Inferno,, it'll change your mind

fucking faggot

If you don't like this song, you are objectively a pleb faggot and should kill yourself immediately:

youtube.com/watch?v=qZqPmUtQs2Q&ab_channel=MadlibInvazion

you only attack but doesn't give me examples of hip hop that is not about "muh struggless" or that can be used as soundtrack to any other type of movie that is not fast and the furious thing.

now you are trying to compare a big genre like hip hop to a niche genre like black metal but you can compare it hip hop vs metal

metal is much more flexible it can be in a fuckton moods and topics, you have bands that make girly shit some other dark or party or whatever

you cna use metal for action movies and horror movies or party movies you can pretty much fit metal everywhere if you change tempo and scales and it stll remains being metal

not the same with hip hop

>Damn this is good. I wouldn't really call it chiptune though
>I wouldn't really call it chiptune though

>a video showing you a tracker module
>not chiptune

you can tell by the way these two express themselves they are edgy kids ill dare to say wiggas

fuckin hip hop needs to step its game up
its been the same fuckin shit and topic for almost 3 decades now and it always about muh welfare and about political stuff regarding race and i have mo money than you

the evolution of their sound is so goddam slow cannot be noticeable unless you actually do research

also is mtv shit music for common people.

When I hear the word "chiptune" I think of music made 100% from a gameboy or nes sounds or something.

>i only care about lyrics
>muh feels
>muh suburban angst
typical indie fag

>yo nigga im flexin yo nigga im fuckin deez hoes yo nigga im just relaxin yo nigga im a real ass nigga

Into the trash it goes.

Young black men posturing: the genre.

The other anons are right. Hip hop has no range.

Stop acting like you know shit about Hip Hop

There are a fuck ton of albums and artists that aren't about "muh struggle" even though it's a major part of hip hop.

I'm gonna assume you meant "black" struggle and not just pain or other regular types of struggles.
Madvillainy
Basically all of DOOM's discography
Death Grips discography
Aesop Rocks discography
Basically any white rappers
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Experimental_hip_hop

I can go on all day but I'll just make it easy on myself.
lmgtfy.com/?q=Experimental Hip Hop

also
>you can tell by the way these two express themselves they are edgy kids ill dare to say wiggas

Try Hispanic but that doesn't make a difference for you right? Also how was what I saying edgy at all? If anything you dumbasses are edgy for branding a whole genre as one topic and saying its all shit when you know for sure you havent heard more than 10 hip hop albums. You dumbass indie kids need to actually listen to music before criticizing.

Good shit homie
You niggas got blown the fuck out

>What is Metropolis Zone
GOAT chiptune.
Chiptune is just IDM or synthpop using different hardware, it has the potential to be good.

Thank you! Fucking barista-core.

Ska punk
Metal (yes, all of it. no, it's not that diverse)
Jungle
Hip hop
IDM
EDM
"Indie Rock"
Folk Rock
Anything with "experimental" or "avant-garde" in the front

>IDM
only plebs dislike idm

My ex and I actually bonded over this shit, if I hear another Operation Ivy or Sublime song I'll actually jump through a window. Can't believe I actually liked that garbage, I wasn't even a stoner. She was really into stoner culture but only smoked twice during our relationship. Cringey ass high school relationships man,

people only call pinegrove that beacuse of the scene that they're associated with

>jungle
>bad

Except Skeleton is fantastic.

Nu metal
k-pop
Nightcore
ska
pop rap
metalcore
glam metal/hair rock
synthwave

vapourwave

checked

Some nu metal is good.

this
it's a cool genre awash with korn clone hacks

I agree with you, but to the point of the guy replying to you, the fact that these artists are considered "experimental" does lend a little to the argument that the genre is evolving at a slow pace. Don't get me wrong, I love all the artists you listed and those that are more mainstream as well like Kanye. But I can't say that hip hop isn't without a "flexability" problem as the genre exists currently. Although I'm certain this will change over time as people's tastes change.

Traditional punk

may god bless you

Harsh Noise

Only correct answer itt

EDM, it all literally sounds the same

hip hop

nigga did you even listen to the fucking lyrics? fucking kike faggot nigger kill yourself

you make me cringe

Those systems are still capable of playing samples too.

Chiptune is from anything Atari - SNES/Genesis or Gameboy - Gameboy Advance

>underage rap babby's first trip to Sup Forums

this

Celtic Punk a la dropkick murphys or frank turner

ew!!!

all rap is fucking garbage

mup duh doo didda poh moh gub budda bixnood mugfugga white wimmens watamelen muh struggle

Pop

music

i really dont care about pop but i really hate pop that pretends not being pop

like grime slike kanye west like and lots of hip hop

deftones and who else?

>Objectively shit genres
>noise
>drone
>vaporwave - most of it *is* shit. You just aren't aware of it, if it's new to you
>garage
>thrash
>emo

those are the worst to me.