Iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii...

iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii want winnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnd to blow

my clothes off meeee

iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii could not get thrrrrooooooooooooooooooooooooooooouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuggggggggggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh september without a baaaaaaaaaaaaaattttttttttllllllllleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.

MY BLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD FLOWS HAARSHLY

I TOOK MY SHIRT OFF IN THE YARD

But why?

I'M SMAAAAAAAALL

I love this album, but I don't really like the fact that the all the album's sadness and depression it betrays is because of a bad breakup. Maybe because it's just that I'm not much into relationships (or NEET I guess I would be) but I think this album would have had more of an impact on me if it was from a perspective of pure loneliness and isolation, which is I think why I personally like his later stuff like the Mount Eerie album and Wind's Poem a bit more.

I don't know, maybe that's just me and my asexual point of view. I know a bunch of people relate to this album alot more because they personally just got out of a breakup, so it's probably just me.

>my asexual point of view

shittiest album of all time

your point?

Why

you're not asexual you fucking idiot

I don't understand how an album can start off so amazing and end so shit.

k

>end so shit
Are you implying Samurai Sword and My Warm Blood aren't GOAT?

I don't think the origin of sadness necessarily paints themes in different colors in the artwork, at least for me. Sadness as an emotion just seems relate-able at its core, the source of it only explains it, it doesn't color it.

I kind of know what you mean.
I myself can't connect much with any romantic themes in media. And that is such a huge part of our societal norms that it's a little bit isolating.

I get you
One of my favorite dreampop albums stopped being listenable to me because every single song was about relationships and it just made me feel unbearably lonely

And this post kind of proves my point.

>tfw you couldn't just be a normie and enjoyed yourself like the rest of the world

Hey, I've never even been in any kind of physical contact with a woman, but I still love the Glow Pt. 2

To show off his shitty golden skin on his shoulders