Well well well, would you look at the time

Well well well, would you look at the time.

Attached: V1ORbZz.png (422x413, 77K)

Other urls found in this thread:

theregister.co.uk/2017/03/24/microsoft_windows_10_update/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

*breaks your xorg*

Don't you dare!!

jokes on you my networkmanager is already broken and i can't even do it

>networkmanager
now thats your own fault for using it

Could just use connman. Slighly weird CLI but solid for the basics and quite small.

what am i supposed to use to get internet then?
i am not talking about a "manager" as in it manages the connections i have i mean the system service thingie that makes connecting to the internet possible

IT'S RAPE TIME
RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE BOYPUSSY

RAPE BOYPUSSY

Attached: 1522222539541.gif (227x221, 980K)

>i mean the system service thingie that makes connecting to the internet possible
not him but connman is also a service.
I use wicd
>pacman -Sy wicd-gtk
>systemctl stop networkmanager
>systemctl disable networkmanager
>systemctl enable wicd
>systemctl start wicd

i can not get connman nor wicd-gtk because networkmanager does not run though thanks for mentioning those i'll replace it once i get a connection

As the other user said, connman is one of those. It facilitates connecting and can run as service. I recommend it even with the boner the devs obviously had for generating and using unique ids.

You can usually connect with just dhclient / ip (wired connection) or wpa_supplicant (wireless) if you got no working live usb to chroot & install or even just download the required packages to as file

Are you retards i have been using arch for about 2 years and i had only once a problem with font rendering threw python scripts just admit you cant config it normally from the start.
all can i say git gud faggots

I have aliased every shell command to 'pacman -Syu && X' to make sure I never miss an update.

how the fuck do I use connman and dnscrypt together? Even if I disable connman’s local dns server I still can’t get it to work.

with wicd all runs flawlessly now (i have no idea how i managed to not think of just downloading the package as a file)

>not just using netctl profiles
jesus christ I don't even use Arch anymore but why would you need another program to do something that's already built into botnetD?

>ip link set (wireless interface) up
>wpa_supplicant -B -i (wireless interface) -c dhcpcd -d
wow that was hard as fuck my dude

>not updating weekly on Saturday to repair a problem if am update fuck everything.
t.void user who has never experienced a breaking update

>not checking for updates everyday
feels good using debian stable. I check everyday in case an security updates are available. Yesterday they had one for firefox-esr.

anybody on gentoo?
how often do you update?

I wonder how it could break your Xorg since doesn't pacman save new config filed as .pacnew, I guess the issue could be with the updated Xorg itself but then it wouldn't really be Arch specific anymore

Same
t. fedora

do weekly updates, or face too many updates

Attached: Capture.png (367x177, 6K)

Attached: eaa[1].jpg (621x621, 69K)

>breaks your entire OS and you have to reinstall it
no thanks i'll stay with windows

>doesn't have backups

theregister.co.uk/2017/03/24/microsoft_windows_10_update/

sudo apt update

Attached: 1506368687981.gif (840x488, 511K)

I never even messed with Xorg on arch, save for xinit. Never had any problem with it breaking after updating.

I tend towards updating daily, but it's not rare for a few days to pass between updates, maybe even a week.

kek unironically true

that's not connman tho
and 1/ wpa_cli and 2/ wifi-menu

but,.. that's exactly what windows does

There are people who still use Xorg?