Albums with 10/10 openers (picture is related)

Albums with 10/10 openers (picture is related)

also their best opener

I WANT TO DREAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAM

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

are you FUCKING RETARDED

"Sunday Morning" needs no introduction. So sweet and mellow I could literally taste the banana on the album cover after listening to the song

This too.

Literally their best song

In the Flowers and Leaf House are better openers.

LET'S ALL HAVE ANOTHER ORANGE JULIUS

Every Yes Album.

Fucking excellent
BONEFISH
Both excellent. TVU sets the mood of the album so well with that opener
Same with this album
One of my all time favorite albums along with Poses

Mine is pic related

welcome to paradise

Farewell (The Southern Lord Release.)

It sucked that they cut off the two minutes at the end, but goddamn it was the right move to put this on as the first song on the American Release. If I would have heard the correct opener (Pink the song) first, I would have dismissed them as just a Japanese punk band.

how do you guys tolerate the shrillness of those bells on sunday morning

god SILY is a top 10 album opener OAT

i didn't find it too grating. what i find unlistenable on this record is femme fatale. everything is clashing and dissonant on that trAck and its almost painful

albums with I can't get over the vocalist is wearing one finger less glove and humping the mic

SHESUCKINADICKONAPLANEANDIJUSTCALLEDHERAIRHEAD

>woop

the rest of the album does so well the opener never really stuck out as being that good to me
it's great but the transition between the 1st and 2nd track is the most god-tier thing about it

Also pic related. Emily doesn't get enough love IMO. Although Only Skin is the best.

It's less than a minute and consists of like 2 chords but goddamn it's beautiful

Seems like a pretty important thing to get hung up on, nice.

Teen Age Riot isn't even my favorite song on the album but it's still a 10/10 and the best choice to start with
Dream House is also tied with Kettle for best song in their discog imo
Another great choice, honestly you could pick from almost any AnCo album, they really know how to open things up

Also Neon Bible. Reflektor too I guess. It's the only good one on the album.

Yes

CREEEEPPPPIINNGG UPPP INNTTOOO THEEE SKKKKYYY

>
>it's great but the transition between the 1st and 2nd track is the most god-tier thing about it
tthat's probably the best moment on the entire album, but the first track is overall the best track on the album. I don't know why there aren't more guitar melodies on the album, the ones that are there are amazing, especially i Want Wind to Blow

That album cover always makes me laugh because it reminds me of the To Be Kind album art, but, like, the pepper is crying. It's a pepper instead of a baby. lol the absurdity of the situation

the objects are even tilted similarly hahahahaha

HAHAHAHAHA THE MORE YOU STARE AT IT, THE FUNNIER IT GETS

true
but if that happened it wouldn't have an undeservedly massive following
and that's why people wouldn't be mad.

>HAHA SO FUNNY LOL
It's a great track though.

Good choices.

DSBM gets roasted pretty hard though

naa I reckon the moon's the best on the whole album t b h

first album I had in mind