Can we pressure other manufacturers to copy this? Seems like a good compromise

Can we pressure other manufacturers to copy this? Seems like a good compromise.

Attached: notchonoff.jpg (1154x604, 365K)

How about not buying phones with notches until they stop making them?

I'm not buying Samsung to spite notch makers when a simple software update solves the problem. That battle is already lost.

This.
/thread

this only works if it's an amoled screen, a software bezel on an lcd screen is comedy tier

And? 90% of notch phones are amoled so that's fine.

nice try Samsung shill. Fuck you and your overpriced shit phone and software.

>point out retarded design
>ree Samsung shill
Pottery. I've never owned a Samsung in my life.

>just straight up puts a lazy straight bar at the top instead of a curved edge to imitate the lower half
>software bezel only on the top makes the display look offset in a kind of weird way
might work if it's executed better

Samsung is the only flagship phone maker not doing notches. If you want to buy something with a bad camera, a LCD, POLED or just general third tier Chinese garbage then fine, but if not Samsung or notch is all you got.

I'll just wait until this retarded trend will go away. I got the OP5 pretty much just in time before notches took off. How the fuck did it even come to be this way?

Sure feels great to be full hairline Sammy master race.

Attached: 20170802_03.jpg (717x1024, 186K)

>what is google pixel 2?

Sony and Motorola don't have notches.

all phones before the shitty notch trend didn't have notches, maybe op is nostalgic for an era without retarded design and not a shill you pathetic fool.

>what is the oneplus 5 and 5t
I bet you come from burgerland

>Samsung is the only flagship phone maker not doing notches.
But that is simply false, user.

The budget Chinese garbage phones aren't really an option. LG is and Google are out too because of POLED. Standards people. Have some.

You are retarded, Chinese phones are anything but budget, except when it comes to pricing. The Mi Mix 2s is an insanely great phone, even when you don't consider its price tag.

3 yuan have been deposited in your account

I've only had Samsung and Sony in the past but keep grasping those straws, user. Definitely gonna consider a Xiaomi phone as my next daily driver though if they manage to expand to European markets. I'm done overpaying if there are OEMs that deliver the same shit (or even better) for half the price.
inb4
>chink botnet