Why is pic related not mentioned more as a quiality album and must listen. This album litterly flows together perfectly

Why is pic related not mentioned more as a quiality album and must listen. This album litterly flows together perfectly

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CSvFpBOe8eY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

soad are cool if you're 14 and a marxist

i was literally just wondering when it'd be socially acceptable to listen to system of a down again

Their s/t is way better.

It's good but Mesmerize/Hypnotize is better

classic 2000's album. The lyrics/politics are what people disparage the band for but in the context, none of it's particularly cringey. There are worse sins that skimming chomsky for subject matter.

And unlike RATM it's fun.

SOAD are one of the few bands where I enjoy every single album they've put out front to back.

>socially acceptable
Are people really that autistic that they take their social queues from Sup Forums? Fucking off yourself you retard.

This

What's one of your favourite SOAD songs?

Almost every song has at one point been a favourite for me but "Soil" is fucking amazing and that ending where he goes fucking nuts is so fucking energetic and amazing.

System shouldn't be lumped in with nu-metal just like Deftones shouldn't be. Korn has some pretty good music too. Even Slipknot did. A lot of people stray away from it because the fan bases tend to attract dickheads.

it's always been an aesthetic things.
Nu-metal at it's best was metal with a heavy emphasis on melody, songwriting, pathos, and artistry (basically what was previously lacking in metal). All of which are good things, but they attracted mainstream audiences which ruined the exclusivity/cult community following that made metal so much fun to start with.

nothing wrong with the music. Just the new fans ruined the shows and divided the community

That's fucking real, didn't really know much of the fan culture because I only listened to them later in life and not at all when they came out initially

I like the way they sound but their leftist ideology is shit

My top 3 would be:
Holy Mountains
Mr. Jack
Radio/Video

If it weren't for the song Jet Pilot, the album would be a legit 9/10

I had a phase last year where I'd listen to them a lot, mostly nostalgia but they have a lot of good songs still. I think if they ever do come back they should drop the politics stuff

truth

Not likely to happen unfortunately, as Serj has basically turned into an orchestral, whiny nu-metal Roger Waters

WIRED WERE THE EYES OF A HORSE ON A JET PILOT

From what I heard everyone in the band wants to get everything together, but Serj just wants to do his solo shit now. Kinda sucks

That's one of the best songs.

Fuck that lefty hate bullshit, I didn't personally experience it's release but it was released in a critical time period in the world, everything changed a few days after its initial release. That is truly significant about what the album conveys.

If this is true then it's only a matter of time.

youtube.com/watch?v=CSvFpBOe8eY

Holy shit, how does this song have nearly half a billion views? I like the song, I'm just impressed.

Darts

How old are you? Shit was huge back in the day.

Peephole still gets me going even though I turned into a bitter joyless old OSDM fag