OH NO NO NO

OH NO NO NO

Attached: Screenshot_20180329-074149.png (1080x1920, 167K)

buy high sell low

u mean buy low sell high?

mfw this is the beginning of the economic crash

Attached: 1407119379594.png (724x611, 129K)

You're never gonna make it

>Tesla stock dropping like a rock
>Uber stock dropping like a rock
>Nvidia stock dropping like a rock
>Entire DOW/NASDAQ getting pulled down as a result
It's all over

I never did. When I buy - it goes like poo down the street.

You'd have to be a fucking retard to have invested in Tesla.

Their debt just got downgraded again, and they have payments on it coming due in the next year, and some big hedge fund is shorting them. They're tanking because they're still losing lots of money and there's speculation that they'll come to the market to raise more and won't find any takers. Without more capital or debt they have about four months of cash left.

I only ever trust in land and gold you should do the same while there is still some for grabs.

HAHAHAHAHA

Elon can always ask for more gibs from the gubmint

what happened, did people finally start to realize tesla has yet to make a profit?

People were only buying Tesla stock because it was going up.

It was valued as the biggest car manufacturer in the USA, which is utterly retarded so it had to come down again.

Wouldn't worry too much about this sell-off. Tesla's got a whole lot more pre-orders than they've got production capacity. If you look at their expenses it's mostly going towards increasing production capacity. To put it in a simple way, if you're selling goods worth $10 and you are spending $50 building production capacity for $100 worth of pre-orders then you're operating at a $40 loss. It would be worse if your were selling products for $10 at a operating cost of $15 with zero investments.

Discussed at length here :
It's over, the tech bubble is finally popping across the board and taking the heavy weights back to reality. Now we finally might get some capital allocated to real tech for the future.

Calm down with the back hand math. They never achieved profitability as they began scaling and it gets worse and worse as time goes by.

Problem is Tesla fell for its own automation meme.

It's costing a lot more to make their Model 3's than anticipated.
Pre-orders mean little when you fail to make a decent enough margin on every unit sold.

This is a great example of why speculation is fucking retarded.
>company makes big promises based on nothing
>soyboys literally eat the marketing up by the pound because save the environment or something
>stock price soars without the company having ever even done anything yet
>continues to make bigger and bigger promises all the while delivering almost nothing in the short-term
>soyboy hype continues to grow, value soars beyond even very well established companies that actually produce something other than twitter posts and viral advertisements
This shitty company should have never taken off in the first place.

That line of argument assumes that debt refinancing and additional capital is available on demand and at low rates. It might not be. Don't forget that if you default on interest payments, bondholders can put you into liquidation.

>uber stock

Meanwhile, all the capital squandered and destroyed in these scams doesn't get allocated to someone with a truly innovative idea that could have changed the world for the better. I am constantly reminded on how dumb and greedy capital is in modern times and how idiotic people are when it comes to technology. These same people will bash anyone but their chosen messiahs and its why the who industry/condition needs to be changed permanently.

>tfw a significant portion of my 401k contributions are made up of tech stock
OH NO NO NO indeed.

>get my shit together and invest $10000 into some relatively safe mutual funds investing into about 150 different companies
>Funds get dragged down and lose $400 in 1 week because whole US and Canada are failing anyway

T-thanks boomers

Attached: You Gotta Do What You Gotta Do.jpg (500x673, 83K)

>tesla down
people are still surprised? it's pretty much a hobby in financial circles to short TSLA, thanks to it being massively overvalued.

don't worry, elon will put out a video of the roadster doing donuts or 0-60 in negative 10 seconds and the stock will he up +50% by the end of the month.

Essentially you don't know fuck all about markets and that they're at a peak but like most investors, you got in at the peak and are now going to get roasted as wallstreet dumps into your buys.

Literal muppets
> muh diversified mutual fund (a basket of hot shit)

>don't worry, elon will put out a video of the roadster doing donuts or 0-60 in negative 10 seconds and the stock will he up +50% by the end of the month.
TOP KEK

good, they're all shit companies

>not investing in the nikkei
believe in nip magic

Attached: nikkei 40k.png (868x679, 353K)

At least a majority of my investments are with the jew banks and utility companies, and not so much tech. Everything is getting dragged down.

Smart allocations. I stand corrected.

this guy knows

Attached: $R3XACMX.gif (200x200, 115K)

Those pre-orders are entirely small downpayments of $1000. The rest is supposed to come in via payments.

It probably cost Tesla $20k++ to make the model 3. It's going to take 2 years before people finally pay that back in car payments.

>Commie shit

That doesn't really matter unless you're looking to cash out sometime in the near future.