ITT: Your least favourite album from your favourite artist

ITT: Your least favourite album from your favourite artist.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FqzeNF2_eak
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Stevie Nicks - Street Angel

my least favourite but I still really like it

Still a great album.

>worse than Pablo Honey

AMSP is my 3rd favorite personally.

This is how I feel when the captcha is "select all the rivers" and it just won't stop.

There are only two Current 93 albums that I don't enjoy, and this is one of them. I can't get more than five minutes into it. It's just agony to listen to.

So it's not just me? That shit's just rigged to always fail or something. I mean, it might actually be worse than "select all the street signs/numbers".

Club Bowie by David Bowie

Taylor Swift - Red

wide, by grouper

I normally get that with storefronts. I don't think it's happened to me with rivers yet.

you posted it

That doesn't mean I hate it, though. I just like it least.

it's shit

Still like it.

I didn't think David Gilmour era counted as Pink Floyd, but okay

Rivers, mountains, storefronts, limousines, busses, certain food items, plants, commercial trucks

Really??
Brilliant as it is, and yes it's quite different from the rest of their catalog, yet you still place it below Centipede Hz and Danse Manatee?

I don't even comment on the inaccessibility of the album, because that'd be pointless since you rate the infinitely more inaccessible Danse above HCtI.

I'm just fucking baffled tee bee aych

Compared to The Wall they have better pacing, but they don't have classics on them. If TFC through Division Bell is considered their worst albums, that's still very good

This one annoys me because there's no way bots can't detect a picture with fucking numbers. It's useless.

Still a 6/10

I don't get why people hate on TFC. It has some great pieces of work in there. Then again, I might be biased towards Waters.

Idk. I still like it a lot, i just like everything by anco more. Its not the inaccessibility cause hollinddagain is my 2nd favorite anco album.

Holy fuck I forgot about this band, thanks for reminding me

I can't complain too much about Fugazi though

there is some really good songs in it though

>hollinddagain is my 2nd favorite anco album.
boy that right there is some good taste

Until drones came out, yes

>Katatonia
My fucking nigga
I think it's pretty good too, but Night is the New Day is top imo

I never really got into them. Where should I start?

There are different eras of the band, up until Last Fair Deal Gone Down they were more of a doom metal band. After that album they switched to a melodic hardcore style, still great though. I would recommend listening to Brave Murder Day and Night is the New Day, then decide which era you like best.

Shitgeist

It's mediocre

>Putting anything from the 2003-2005 golden age of Animal Collective below Centipede Hz and Painting With.

Like a 5/10. Really not a fan of this album.

There are two or three great songs on here, but for the most part, Jesus Fucking Christ is this boring. Buffalo Springfield Again might actually be my least favorite song in his discography. It sounds like he was like, "I'm going to write a song called 'Buffalo Springfield Again.' That will be clever."

Has its moments, but eh.
Even their demo is better imo.

Has a couple of OK tracks but is just a noisy mess alot of the time. The 2nd half of Cryptograms was where they grew into their sound imo senpai.

Much more bare-bones and rougher than the newer two albums.

Really? More than the peoples key?

I don't hate it, but I don't really like it either. Spread Eagle is a good track, and I Want It and Guillotine are ok, but most of the rest is forgettable to me. Full Moon (Death Classic) from their debut EP is better than any song on this mixtape IMO.

Funny, it's one of my favourites. GOAT opener and closer.

It's garbage

what do you think of the danny the dog ost ?

my african american friends
please say sung tongs is number one

not their best, but far from their worst
it's a good album

>far from their worst
wrong. that album is a piece of shit.

It's a lot more memorable than most of their other pre-Rubber Soul albums

wrong. that album is pretty good.

Great discussion you guys got going here

thank u :^3c

same for me
I like the mashups though
youtube.com/watch?v=FqzeNF2_eak

The final cut is worse. TER at least has Rick.

Also didn't like Soundtracks For The Blind (Swans) or Speaking in Tongues (TH)

Easily one of the best oM albums. Top 5 at least.

Worst is either Aldhils Arboretum or Sunlandic Twins

he should have just stopped trying after disintegration

This, it's still really good though

my favorite after DoDS and BMD desu

It's good, but you can't compare it to dummy or third.

>ranking CHz as their worst

>Deafheaven is his favorite band
Gross

Yeah. Totally their worst.

You can't prefer ADBA and Asunder over this, no fucking way.

I do because they're more enjoyable records for me.

I love Yanqui but I do much prefer ADBA and Asunder. Piss Crowns Are Trebled is one of the best pieces of music they've ever released.

This is a controversial pick. I love jangle pop, but honestly it just doesn't mesh with The Wedding Present IMO. The Wedding Present weren't sweet like the other C86 bands, so Gedge's emotive, intense crooning kinda stumbles over these not terribly melodic arpeggios. For this band everything falls into place wonderfully once the jangling becomes less manic on Bizarro, plus they throw in the walls of noisy feedback and heavy drums. The Wedding Present really found their formula on Bizarro, and everything they did after that was fantastic. But on the first Wedding Present album they lack power and melody, are kind of annoying, and pail in comparison to those contemporaries who were really born to be jangle pop bands, like The Pastels.

Of course, The Wedding Present are in good company here: they went from an overrated C86 band to one of the greatest bands of all time when they discovered noise rock/post-hardcore, and lounge crooning. Similarly Primal Scream started off as a horribly weak C86 band and became the definitive alt-dance band.

I feel you man

p good

REM - Reveal

Imitation of Life is the only song on here I care about

agreed.

are you on crack?

>favorite band is Metallica

no why

But if you had not heard anything prior by Grouper this could easily end up as your favorite release by her.

revolver is probably their best

Insanity! This is my favorite OM next to Skeletal Lamping!

This could've been incredible, sadly it's only a 6/10 in my opinion.

Yep, one of those potentially great collabs that ended up being meh as fuck.

Agreed except for Help.

I appreciate it for what it is and I understand why people like it, I just don't really "get" the album myself and I dislike the production, Yellow Submarine is also one of my least favorite Beatles songs

No bad songs in this album, just kind of unnecessary. There are better Four Seasons albums.