Computers will soon be in everything

Logan Fisher
Logan Fisher

Computers will soon be in everything.

Programmers are the wizards of the future.

It will be exactly like in Shadowrun.

Attached: images-(5).jpg (11 KB, 360x409)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0sapmFbvQNo

Asher Cruz
Asher Cruz

Nuclear engineering will always be king

James Bell
James Bell

Welcome to the future, leave me be you're guide

Attached: HOjbEaOZ.jpg (7 KB, 227x222)

Jace Stewart
Jace Stewart

Welcome to the future

I think you have a wirus sir, would you allow me to access your computer remotely?

Blake Martin
Blake Martin

Fuck off programmers will be superceded by the AI they create. Fucking idiot autists being scammed by Jews to create the very code that will put them out of work. As the world turns...

Benjamin Sullivan
Benjamin Sullivan

/pol/ has already proven that AI is no friend of the Jew.

Chase Miller
Chase Miller

Jokes on you I'm a wizard and I'm not even that good at programming.. h-ha

Asher Wright
Asher Wright

/pol/
prove a shit

Landon Bennett
Landon Bennett

*adds 30 minutes to your oven baking time*

Attached: Mettaur.png (21 KB, 160x160)

Daniel James
Daniel James

triggered

Jaxson Anderson
Jaxson Anderson

youtube.com/watch?v=0sapmFbvQNo

thread aesthetics

Attached: josan-gonzalez-sci-fi-cyberpunk-ilustracao-12.gif (1.3 MB, 800x404)

Carter Jackson
Carter Jackson

How likely is that we're in another huge bubble and within 20 years no one will give a fuck about computers?

Brandon Martinez
Brandon Martinez

going back to huge circuits instead of a tiny lil piece of shit that does the job

Aaron Lewis
Aaron Lewis

Attached: programmers-of-the-future.png (353 KB, 641x461)

Henry Barnes
Henry Barnes

extremely unlikely

Jace Morris
Jace Morris

Skilled programmers will be all hackers.
The systems of the future will have a massive pile of flaws and exploits due your pic, so anyone with half brain will be exploiting the system instead.

Brody Moore
Brody Moore

Yeah ill get right on hacking the system with my common lisp and R skills

Jaxon Evans
Jaxon Evans

OPEN BOB.

Liam Garcia
Liam Garcia

programmers will be the wizards of the future

But wizards ARE analog programmers.

Nicholas Adams
Nicholas Adams

Might be like Shadowrun for a while. But then I think eventually it might start to look like a mixture of Shadowrun and Warhammer 40,000.

After the cyberpunk dystopia, I think things are going to just get even more chaotic, especially when you factor in overpopulation, actually scary-good AI, environmental destruction, and climate change. At that point, we'll probably also be so reliant on technology and AI, that we'll forget a ton of the knowledge that we know now. Why remember how to do/build complex things when AI will do it most/all of it for you (don't we already see this starting with us using computers/smartphones/internet to remember things for us?).
Eventually we may not even know how to build computers and technology.
Our jobs will be maintenance. Keeping the machines and computer running, without really knowing why or what they do. We just know that we have to keep them working somehow or else society will collapse even deeper in to a chaos we don't even realize we're in.

Attached: 1457388429407.jpg (275 KB, 1920x1280)

Mason Torres
Mason Torres

Javascript.

Hunter Evans
Hunter Evans

That's when wizard-programmers become summoners instead. It'd be like an FF summoner having to make deals with gods and spirits, or dealing with a genie.

Brandon Richardson
Brandon Richardson

I think the only time we could lose the knowledge is in the case of a nuclear apocalypse. Imagine the human race starting over after crawling out of a 1000 year old bunker, and stumbling across ancient technology that would seem like magic.

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Confirm your age

This website may contain content of an adult nature. If you are under the age of 18, if such content offends you or if it is illegal to view such content in your community, please EXIT.

Enter Exit

About Privacy

We use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyze our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners.

Accept Exit