Computers will soon be in everything

Computers will soon be in everything.

Programmers are the wizards of the future.

It will be exactly like in Shadowrun.

Attached: images (5).jpg (360x409, 11K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0sapmFbvQNo
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Nuclear engineering will always be king

Welcome to the future, leave me be you're guide

Attached: HOjbEaOZ.jpg (227x222, 7K)

Welcome to the future

I think you have a wirus sir, would you allow me to access your computer remotely?

Fuck off programmers will be superceded by the AI they create. Fucking idiot autists being scammed by Jews to create the very code that will put them out of work. As the world turns...

Sup Forums has already proven that AI is no friend of the Jew.

Jokes on you I'm a wizard and I'm not even that good at programming.. h-ha

>Sup Forums
>prove a shit

*adds 30 minutes to your oven baking time*

Attached: Mettaur.png (160x160, 21K)

triggered

youtube.com/watch?v=0sapmFbvQNo

thread aesthetics

Attached: josan-gonzalez-sci-fi-cyberpunk-ilustracao-12.gif (800x404, 1.3M)

How likely is that we're in another huge bubble and within 20 years no one will give a fuck about computers?

>going back to huge circuits instead of a tiny lil piece of shit that does the job

Attached: programmers_of_the_future.png (641x461, 353K)

extremely unlikely

Skilled programmers will be all hackers.
The systems of the future will have a massive pile of flaws and exploits due your pic, so anyone with half brain will be exploiting the system instead.

Yeah ill get right on hacking the system with my common lisp and R skills

OPEN BOB.

>programmers will be the wizards of the future

But wizards ARE analog programmers.

Might be like Shadowrun for a while. But then I think eventually it might start to look like a mixture of Shadowrun and Warhammer 40,000.

After the cyberpunk dystopia, I think things are going to just get even more chaotic, especially when you factor in overpopulation, actually scary-good AI, environmental destruction, and climate change. At that point, we'll probably also be so reliant on technology and AI, that we'll forget a ton of the knowledge that we know now. Why remember how to do/build complex things when AI will do it most/all of it for you (don't we already see this starting with us using computers/smartphones/internet to remember things for us?).
Eventually we may not even know how to build computers and technology.
Our jobs will be maintenance. Keeping the machines and computer running, without really knowing why or what they do. We just know that we have to keep them working somehow or else society will collapse even deeper in to a chaos we don't even realize we're in.

Attached: 1457388429407.jpg (1920x1280, 275K)

Javascript.

That's when wizard-programmers become summoners instead. It'd be like an FF summoner having to make deals with gods and spirits, or dealing with a genie.

I think the only time we could lose the knowledge is in the case of a nuclear apocalypse. Imagine the human race starting over after crawling out of a 1000 year old bunker, and stumbling across ancient technology that would seem like magic.