Is there a place on this board where we can talk about EDM?

Is there a place on this board where we can talk about EDM?

>>/trash/

>monstercat

Not really, no.

You mean Nu-Disco?

these weak ass niggas dont know shit about EDM and if you mention EDM artists Sup Forums either A gets scared or B ingores that shit coz they only know how to talk memerap and indie cuckoldry

No,

You certainly talk like an EDM fan.

Would Flume be considered EDM

Most of his songs, yes. I heard a few on the latest album that weren't.

meanwhile you talk like cynical, sarcastic nerd who has no other life than to dr. house on people. see if that gets you any pussy my guess is you dont fuck a lot

you talk like a fag and your shit's all retarded

Is Electronic Rock Music a thing?
Could I possibly pull a Skrillex?
Make an album and call the genre "ERM" and have everybody think I'm the godfather of 2005 Daft Punk tier shit.

>projecting this much
nice memes edgy potato (^:

music itself doesnt sell you gotta brand yourself as a hardcore rockstar or it doesnt work out

>Is Electronic Rock Music a thing?

Radiohead.

/bleep/ doesn't talk about """""""""""""EDM""""""""""""""

Its a rare thing /bleep/ talks about music anymore.

Or like a thousand other bands

i think there's some merit to festival edm so i'd like /bleep/ to talk about it more because i can't listen to it at all myself. (i've even tried going to see avicii and zedd live and both were the worst experiences i've ever had.)

well technically krautrock already happened, but so did electronic music (meant for dancing)
and still they managed to make EDM into an easily marketable """"phenomenon"""".

there's /bleep/ but they don't discuss shit like Monstercat. If you want to discuss on this board you should really listen to more music. Pic related will obviously make you a Sup Forumsdrone but even that is better than listening to generic EDM.

North American '''''''''''''Dance''''''''''''' music

looool