Is there any way to get a lot of Soundcloud plays and likes for free?

Is there any way to get a lot of Soundcloud plays and likes for free?

Other urls found in this thread:

soundcloud.com/david_claro/david-claro-silences-free-download
soundcloud.com/druggamaine/2mul2
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Yeah, make something worth listening to.

That is sadly not enough

This

came to post this>That is sadly not enough
are you implying that your stuff is worth listening to? post your shit to prove this, otherwise you're probably just in denial

Is there a way to download songs from soundcloud?

more like
>be famous

If you play shows you might even make money!

The music industry is all rigged

Rigged to give the people what they want :^).

It is not about how good your music is. Artists now a days are like a brand, it is all marketing. Probably most of your favorite artist don't make their own stuff.

does lcd soundsystem not make their own stuff

But he's right, just because you have something good doesn't mean it'll somehow blow the fuck up.

Obnoxiously shill your music on Sup Forums, Sup Forums, 420chan/m, musikchan, r/music, and Facebook.

you sure are quick to blame the rest of the world, but you still haven't even posted your stuff yet.

become twitter famous with an edgy "weird twitter" account and then shill your stuff

yeah but as an "artist" (as op claims) it should be his obligation to make sure that his music is good before looking for cheap ways to exploit the system and get popular. if he's trying to cut corners musically, just so he can get popular, then he certainly isn't an artist.

post your music, let us hear

soundcloud.com/david_claro/david-claro-silences-free-download

>Probably most of your favorite artist don't make their own stuff.
You're completely delusional. This is sometimes the case for some ultra oversaturated "industries" like EDM, but otherwise, most people are making their own shit.

Post your Soundcloud here. If it's any good, you'll get free listens and followers from Sup Forums. Otherwise, fuck off and try not to be a talentless, greedy hack.

I was actually talking about EDM only.

EDM is a passing fad. In 6-10 years, it'll have the same number of fans as disco has today. The reason people are desperately trying to make it big is because they see money opportunities in jumping on the fad, like people jumped on dotcoms.

www.soundcloud.com/juntaro97/

>it's EDM
well there's your problem op. there are literally millions of soundcloud EDM producers right now. you really have to work to make yourself stand out in a genre that's so stagnated and oversaturated right now. that said, i thought the song was pretty decent for what it was. not my style but not nearly as bad as i was expecting

Thanks. The thing with EDM is, the demand is pretty high (specially in Europe) and the supply is very high as well. But the people who supply are those artist that somehow got in that circuit of being accepted by the masses as good. Most people are really dumb and just like what the majority likes.

suck satans cock

dumbass

get involved with your local scene. identify yourself with whatever movement is currently big in your area. play shows/dj with other local producers. if you're good and you take some stylistic qualities from the bigger guys, then the local fanbase will probably be down

Thanks for the advice, I appreciate it.

soundcloud.com/druggamaine/2mul2

>:)

Great that you guys post your links, but then also mention that you are not OP.

This is the real one.

tHIS IS the real