Could you theoretically cross reference a ps4 with a pc, to act as a sort of a GPU?

I'm in need of a new GPU, and was wondering if this could be a viable option. Obviously it's not going to be as good as a real GPU, but still it would make for an interesting project.

Attached: Ps4 Pro.jpg (4032x3024, 1.98M)

Are you twelve?

lol

No, I'm just curious to see how this idea could be executed in terms of reality. Emphasis on idea.

What do you do for a living?

My personal details are that of my own, none of your fucking business 'buddy'.

Hi there new friend, you might be interested in these boards that are more tailored for your needs!

13 year old confirmed.

More autism huh? I guess it's somewhat erotic to pretend adolescent teenagers use Sup Forums as a means for seeking social validation. Not my personal taste per se, but you do you.

>cross reference
You have no idea what these words mean do you? You need to 18 to post on Sup Forums.

>wondering if this would be a viable option
>wondering if reverse engineering the ps4 GPU drivers, and making a version that works on windows would be a viable option
>wondering if something that would likely take a whole project team years to do would be a viable option
>wondering if this is somehow more viable than just working and buying a GPU

So you seem to know very little about technology, and getting a job is not a viable option for you. You speak english so you probably aren't an illegal (they can work anyways), so you're probably 12 and child labor laws are preventing you from working. Did mommy and daddy see the GPU prices and cut you off?

Sure.

op you are retarded and i hope something bad happens to you
it's not pretend, i started lurking here when i was literally 11 years old. although that was 12 years ago, i'm sure there is a large number of underages around here

niceme.me

I was merely entertaining an idea you autist. Of course the work load required to make this concept materialise would be overwhelming for any individual to even reconcile doing. But none the less, I was wondering if it was theoretically possible.

get a usb cable and plug it in

Yeah user, I've got 6 ps4s hooked up to my macbook right now. Getting 6 gpus (or hexcore) really shreds the frames.

More autism again, I guess Sup Forums really has gone to shit.

No user, the hard part is figuring out how to plug more than one ps4 into a macbook. But I've got you senpai.

First you take one USB cord and plug it into two ps4s. Then you take a second cord and plug it into the second ps4 and then a third. You continue until you've got six. Now this is the hardpart. You have to get a usb to thunderbolt converter. But once you do, plug it into your macbook and let it install the drivers, and you're good to go.

I'm getting 360FPS in farcry 5

/thread

The amount of autism your displaying is disheartening user. Please stop and go seek help.

>implying Sup Forums wasn't always full of autistic people
Welcome to Sup Forums.

So this idea is just completely retarded and impractical to even consider doing?That's all i'm getting from this thread. I mean God damn it, I was just wondering if it was theoretically possible to do.

It seems that way. There's also a uncanny amount of faggots on Sup Forums to.

Only a half retarded teenager would be too fucking poor to not afford a gpu and dumb enough to think that they could ever possibly use their ps4 as an alternative to one when used in parallel with a pc.
On top of you showing a lack of basic computer hardware knowledge and espousing to the entire board that you are indeed a 12 year old you then proceed to dig yourself deeper into your pit of autism by saying things like "none of your fucking business 'buddy'" and "Not my personal taste per se, but you do you."
Are you trolling or do you actually talk like a shut in teenage girl in real life too?

Just the amount of faggots I've encountered on this site, really entices my interest on the correlation between belonging to a fringe group of ideals(or characteristics) and the need to seek artificial forms of social validation.

>viable
>theoretically possible

Two different things. It's theoretically possible for you to find a pattern that accurately predicts which numbers are prime or not, but it isn't viable to expect a retard like you to do it.

I was merely entertaining an idea you fucking spastic.

Your question is retarded and you sound like a technologically illiterate dumbass. Did you really expect an answer?

More autism.

>I was merely entertaining an idea you fucking spastic
It's not an idea to be entertained because if you had half a brain you would know that that isn't feasible in any fucking way possible

Keep the autism coming buddy.

So much fucking autism, just piss it all over this thread user.