Where do you get your inspiration to code something

Where do you get your inspiration to code something.

Attached: Jerry.png (688x1012, 256K)

I don't and instead spend all my time on 4chins

Need.

Almost everything is coded already, where is the need?

Other peoples code ;^)

In the need to eat.

Okay, so work, where do you find work? I've been to Upwork and Fiver, and there's nothing for me

something i want to improve in my workflow

automating something
saving time
using computers to do the heavy lifting and making my decision making / effort as minimal as possible

whats wrong with upwork?
just nothing there?

Money
That good feeling when everything runs perfectly

shroom lsd coffee

Nothing that would accept me

are you a pajeet

Set yourself a goal, then work towards achieving it. One time, I was completely unwilling to install some random AUR helper just to be able to easily get the AUR dependencies for the AUR helper that I actually wanted. So I wrote my own AUR helper. It had fewer features than even the obsolete Yaourt, but it was mine and it did the job I needed it to do, so mission accomplished. Shortly after, I installed Gentoo and subsequently had no more use for any of this any more, but such is life.

I look like one lmfao, but English is my native language, born and raised in Texas.

1. Find problems are think up ways of improving upon something and do it
2. Find solutions if they exist and bask in the cleverness of how they soluted it all, etc.
3. require money for food and shelter

maybe not enough skill
or cost too much

Pretty much both desu, trying to find entry-intermediate level jobs in order to boost my skill little-by-litte, but nothing as far as availability or response from the work for me.

yea just do a few side projects or something for yourself and add them to your resume
like if you need a better calendar app than the one that your phone comes with or the google one do it

Aight, thanks user

at a real job and not some shitty freelance site

Haven't gotten bachelors, don't know how to network, looking for side-gigs to pick up money and have something that'll prove my skill to employers(especially when my gpa is currently 2.5)

I also had a shit GPA, but I just applied to literally every single site on my college's job posting board. Two summer internships is really enough experience to get a job, assuming you're not an actual retarded person

first try mmh