Find a flaw

Find a flaw

Attached: 1522150286669.png (800x640, 131K)

It's a literal piece of dogshit.

t. gtx 1080 ti owner

Hello amd

Nope, I actually own one and it's a literal piece of dogshit.

Lying on the internet, do you do it for free?

Cant speak for the reference but my aurus 1080ti was godlike. Sold it at peak GPU season a couple months though and don't regret it. Its about as good for 4k as an amd 7970 is for 1080p. Its the bottom of the barrel in terms of future proofing for that resolution. I figured I should get some money off of it while I still can and then get a new GPU when a game worth playing demands it

no games made for it, fuck it all if no new crysis exists.

Attached: 28058682_619403528391940_210351747139982457_n.jpg (915x960, 77K)

Say what you want man but my 1080 ti was the biggest piece of literal dogshit that ever came into my possession.

new ray tracing shit is coming soon that will make it OBSOLETE
high-end fags BTFO

I have an gigabyte 1080ti and its dope, despite getting super hot and being super loud

the gpu kicks ass, I would expect much much less out of literal dog shit

No 10-bit color support, crippled 64FP and is about to phased out by "2080/2080Ti" in the near future.

I own one for 1080p and it is prefect

no freesync

bait

Cannot into architectural rendering

11 gb of ram...so sad
Guess that's ok if you are just a gaymer. Don't know why you would want it otherwise.

Complete overkill for 1080p
Can't do 144fps on 1440p
Why even bother then?

I will give it some props in it sort of doing 60fps on UHD, but higher frames are king.

minefags didn't buy enough of them

Prove it.

I can't, it is flawless.

FFXV

Why would you even need more than 60fps?

Autism

half float support

Let's say maybe you need to render something in maya/blender whatever

how the fuck do you evaluate this? a GPU is just a chip that does math, if you render a blank screen it can do 100000fps at 1000000p

>having to pay 3000 dollars for fp16

lol @ nvidia artically neutering theirs

better buy the pro card goyim

Sup Forumsirgins actually think that graphics hardware is only designed to produce a specific frame rate

Vidya games are cool

2+2

Ayyy gigabyte bro. I'm running 2 in SLI

you're fat and stupid

oh the card. it's fat and stupid too

I spent $1500 on an AIO 1080 ti and desu even with an 8700k I guess I was watching the wrong "results" videos on the same set ups. Even running CPU at 5.3ghz even heaven benchmark is like....not "improved". It just runs better. Graphics are still shit but I guess you can't polish a turd.

I was seeing "yeah max out all settings" (this is on a flight sim) but I think maybe a water cooler 2080 ti and dual 8700k mobo would do it. 2080 is gonna be a shit release but the ti I might get if it's actually much better.

>reference card

Just a reminder AMD is the king of GPU not that nvidia shit

Relevant to this thread, what happened to the new line announcement? I thought it was supposed to be yesterday, and I see nvidia had some stuff, but no 11xx or 20xx. Any news or am I just dumb?

it literally came out of a dog's ass? and you paid money for feces?

It's made by NVDA

You can't even run most AAA games at Ultra at 1440p 144Hz with 1080 Ti

>what is 4k

Got a 1080 extremely cheap new I'm very happy with it

Can't speak about the ti's performance

VR at 90 fps.

>He doesn't play VR yet
You guys are always behind the herd

You mean, like wolves?

The price. And the brand.

They're not flaws

>hashrate limits it to equihash only
>designed by 6yo art class
>85C operating temp under core load
>1 fan only in OP top kek
>a $400 vega 64 is only slightly behind in terms of gayman performance and is lightyears ahead in cryptonight/l3 cache algorythms
>inb4 Sup Forums

Attached: IMG_2773.jpg (640x480, 124K)