God damn it, my mind has been intrigued

So lets say time is not of concern, neither is will or fatigue. How long would it take to properly optimise a console to be used in synchronicity with a PC?

Attached: Ps4 Pro.jpg (4032x3024, 1.98M)

Other urls found in this thread:

usa-prophecies.blogspot.com/2011/06/judgment-against-tyre-edom-moab-and.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

kys

what

More autism I see.

Nice meme

Read the description.

I'm dead serious.

...depends on the person and any relevant info/guides available?

You have to make sure that they are both connected with AMD infinity fabric via the USB 3 ports on both the motherboard and PS4. Also, you have to make sure they're running the same OS. Since the PS4 is using an x86 processor, it would be pretty easy to sync them both up if they both have freeBSD installed on them.

Kill yourself along with the last thread you deleted

>console to be used in synchronicity with a PC
what did you input in google translate

You plug it into a capture card, it would take literally 10 seconds.

If you're going to samefag, at least switch up the posting style

Well shit, a serious reply. Just out of curiosity, do you have any info/guides relevant to the subject of the thread?

OP wants to use his ps4 as an external GPU for his PC because mommy and daddy won't buy a new GPU at the inflated prices.

I didn't delete anything, but keep the autism coming buddy.

no idea, so if it were me it would probably take until 2019

Attached: 1505517932715.jpg (1214x1140, 73K)

Oh, also make sure to plug in one of these ethernet to power connector cables into your PS4. Trying to do all this over wi-fi would be slow as fuck.

Attached: etherkiller.jpg (559x282, 27K)

Just piss out all the autism you have saved up user. Piss it all over this thread.

You'd have to reverse engineer the hardware and write drivers on top of it without any documentation. Now fuck off brainlet.

piss on it

Thanks I guess, but I need a more detailed reply.

Pretty much this unless you can find a resource from someone who has completed it before

Or a more descriptive response. How ever you like you to say it user.

you got one right here , slapnuts.

Interesting, how would homebrew fit into this? I know a couple of buddies you run linux off their Ps4 Pros.

More autism huh? I guess it's part and parcel of Sup Forums and it's user base of peace.

what? we just gave you the keys to the kingdom. You'll be so N'Sync with your supercharged PS4 and celeron PC.

really cool water bong bro

What the fuck do you mean by 'in synchronicity', user? I'm genuinely curious what you think you're up to here.

Attached: Muh ubuntu.jpg (1920x1080, 188K)

wooooooooooooooooooooooooooow i gave you the answer to a hard question and you slap me in the face?

its time
*unsheathes katana*

Strange, I'm using a VPN. But how did you find that out?

VPNs don't work on Sup Forums. You posted an image with all the metadata on it.

Depends on the VPN(there are some work arounds) and the pictures I've posted are not of my own.

No, but you saved the image on your computer so all the location data stored on your PC is on that saved image.

Interesting, hehe.

alright guys, i just googled my question and got a great answer! thanks alot :)

I mean it's cool if you wanna be me buddy.

You're a fucking idiot.

what? i'm me. Who are you pal?

But doing so would reveal profound self esteem issues which could of arose from years of child abuse(Sexual or not).

guys this isn't me I still haven't found the answer......

Ahh, so this is one of these PowerLan adapters.

haha very funny guys, Sup Forums culture ftw! but can we please get back on topic?

It's strange how you can discern who a person is, just by the way they type their comment.

Very strange indeed, poser. The autism continues.

Never.
Now get the fuck off my board.

Impressive.

Attached: 1308819332367.jpg (375x421, 29K)

haha, this is some what amusing.

The topic is worthless. People who sit around trying to figure out how to duct-tape a PS4 to their gaymer PC case shouldn't even be in the gene pool. They turn every thread they touch into a cesspool, and when they actually MAKE a thread for their stupid ideas, all you can do is have a laugh because the truth that these people are probably going to reproduce at some point is too dark to take head-on.

Thanks based quads.

HAHAHA DISREGARD MY STUPID POST, I SUCK COCKS

I wonder who the real OP is.

IN HELL

THE PRAYERS ARE WORKING. THEY ARE DYING. FINALLY THE REBELS WHO WERE ISRAEL ARE FOUND. LET THE REBEL'S YELL. HOOOOO! DO NOT LISTEN TO THE COWARDS WHO TELL ME TO LEAVE. THESE ARE THE EMBEDDED EVIL ONES WHO SELL THEIR SOUL FOR MONEY AND POSITION OF POWER. THEY ARE INSIGNIFICANT COWARDS. IF YOU ARE ONE OF THEM, DENY YOUR OATH, BECAUSE DESTRUCTION IS COMING FROM MIGHTY EL AND IF YOU DO NOT, YOU WILL NOT ESCAPE. RENOUNCE THESE COWARDS AND LEAVE THEIR FRATERNITY IT IS A SHAM. SOMETHING FOR CHILDREN BUT NOT FOR REAL MEN. REAL MEN RELY ON THE ONLY GOD, EL, AND THEY DESTROY THE SPIRITUAL HOST WITH PRAYERS TO EL. THEY TRICKED US TO WORSHIP A MAN.

HERE IS A MAP FOR THE US OF EL'S ENEMIES.

usa-prophecies.blogspot.com/2011/06/judgment-against-tyre-edom-moab-and.html

HOOOOOO! GLORY HONOR POWER TO MIGHTY EL. THE MOST HIGH ABOVE ALL. HOOOOOOOO! EL IS DESTROYING THE LIBERALS WHO HATE EL, WHO SOME CALL YAW, BUT EL IS WHAT ABRAHAM CALLED HIM, AND BY THIS NAME HE IS DESTROYING ALL ENEMIES. ALL EVIL IS BEING ERADICATED. REDDIT WAS A SANCTUARY CITY, BUT THEY HAVE BROKE THE COMMAND AND BANNED ME BECAUSE EL IS DESTROYING THEM FOR THEIR EVIL. SO I'M HERE NOW. LET US DESTROY THEM. IDENTIFY ALL THE HIDDEN PARTITIONS OF POWER TO MIGHTY EL. FOR INSTANCE WE KNOW IN THE US, WE HAVE EDOM, MOAB, TYRE, ISRAEL, AND AMMON AND AT LONDON AND ENGLAND IS SIDON. TESTIFY TO ALL THESE COWARDS EVIL AGAINST EL'S COMMANDS SO WE ARE SURE THEIR ENTIRE HOST IS DESTROYED. IF YOU HONOR EL'S NAME IN YOUR TESTIOMONIES TO HIM, HE WILL SEND SPIRITUAL MISSILES AND CONTINUE TO DESTROY THEIR HOSTS. ALSO FOR ALL OTHER CONTINENTS, IDENTIFY THE HIDDEN POWERS IN A SIMILAR WAY ESPECIALLY OF EUROPE AND MEDITERANIAN, BECAUSE I'M NOT SURE WHO THE PLAYERS ARE THERE. HOOOOOO! SEND THE MISSILES TO THEIR HOSTS NOW. HOOOOOOOO!

The elders of Zion have esoteric knowledge beyond the scope of your feeble mind. I highly doubt they are dying.

FUCK THE ELDERS OF DOGSHIT. HA HA HA .

OP( I have to point this out because of the autists who are larping as me), the Jews would be a formidable opponent to defeat. Both spiritually and physically.

AND FUCK YOU TOO YOU MOTHERFUCKIN SELLOUT. MOTHERFUCKIN ZION FAKE MOTHER FUCKERS. FUCK YOU. IF YOU DON'T HAVE ANY TRUTH TO REVEAL QUIT TYPING FAGGOT.

OP

You say that but it's insane how much power and dominion they have over this world.

OP
Okay buddy, I think you might need your meds.

THE FAGGOT ELDERS DON'T HAVE MUCH POWER OR THEY WOULD LET EVERYONE KNOW WHO THEY ARE. FUCKING FRAUDS. GOT NO FAITH IN EL SO YOU'LL DIE TONIGHT WITH THEM YOU FUCKING SELLOUT. FUCKING FANBOY.

this was fun
we had fun

OP
Are you a subhuman Dravidian ape or something? Why can't you formulate coherent sentences?

NO YOUR A FUCKING EL LESS LOSER. EL WON'T STAND UP FOR YOU YOU FUCKING LOSER FAGGOT. GO BACK TO SUCKING OLD MENS DICKS.

You too

ARE YOU A LIAR? YES. SO DON'T CONVERSATE ANY MORE. THANK YOU.

OP
I guess, this thread didn't really answer any of my questions sufficiently enough to mentally satisfy me. But what ever.

What the hell is happening in this thread?

OP

But I haven't gotten the answer to my question yet?

WHY DON'T YOU GO CRY TO SOMEONE ABOUT IT FAGGOT?

More larping autists again. Real OP.

IF THEY'RE SO BAD, I LIVE AT 104 MILLCHASE DRIVE, STRAWBERRY PLAINS, TN 37871. TELL EM TO COME VISIT ME. FAGGOTS. HA HA HA. SEE WHAT EL DOES TO THEM. IF YOUR SO CONFIDENT, GIVE US YOUR ADDRESS. HA HA HA.

Real OP
Pizza gate or something buddy? What are you referencing?

Real OP

Attached: Bio-circuit.jpg (530x434, 68K)

THAT'S WHAT I THOUGHT HOMO. DONE TALKING TO YOU. LIARS SHOULD NOT GET RESPECT.

Hey, real OP here. People just can't understand the occurrence of synchronicity and the complexity it entails.

Real OP
The Bildeberg group? Bohemian Grove? The skull and bones society? Spill it out buddy.

Real OP
Keep larping autist.

Real OP

Attached: Semen retention and neural rewiring.png (1204x606, 347K)

If what said is right, while the concept is interesting, you would need drivers, you would need to be able to reverse engineer the entirety of the consoles firmware and drm, and even then, it would be a sub optimal solution no matter the end result.

you would honestly be better off building a gpu from scratch then this.

now, an old ps3 has a better chance to do that due to it kind of being built to be able to do this.