What are some perfect depression-core albums?

What are some perfect depression-core albums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KR3y7HSdvfg
youtube.com/watch?v=s7NhD8_z7vU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

more melodrama-core than genuine depression-core

I try soooo hard
For bruises on your baack

I tend to listen to peaceful and happy music when im depressed to compensate for my emotions, so this is my real-life depression-core. If you're sad, I hope you feel better.

youtube.com/watch?v=KR3y7HSdvfg

i want to dir

Best album of all time tbqh

what is this?

His new ep

hooz new ee pee

Aaron Ellis
He's kind of Sup Forums famous because he's posted here before, great musician.

aaron ellis dont bother it sucks

whether you think he's a meme or not you have to admit that humble cannons (the version under his name especially) is a really great album

i don't understand why people seek out music that's entirely depressing with no underlying sense of hope or warmth. i think it can be really beautiful when the two sides are present but it's pretty offputting to me when it's just pure "life is shit i want to die and so should you", being a strong example.

pic related is one of my favorite albums, being so warm and gentle yet exhausted and desperate.

For me its like venting all of my emotion so I can relax and listen to the warmer more hopeful stuff

no, it really isn't Aaron. Stop shilling.

oh yeah, that makes sense.
i listen to some incredibly cold dsbm artists and they actually give me a lot of energy and strength. sometimes "depressing" music isn't actually depressing if you're depressed to start with.

and what the fuck are these captchas btw

youtube.com/watch?v=s7NhD8_z7vU

good

melodramatic and empty

not depressing

god-tier choice

great album, but not really depressing

not depressing

shit

fuck off with this stupid meme

I have to give it to her, Grouper has depression down to a science

I'm impressed, Sup Forums, I was expecting much worse

>skipped

skipped

Humble Cannons is great. Will listen to do Blues Run Da Game cover joyously.

Also, Down Colourful Hill, but OP probably got the most depressing one.

Wonderful picks

>Hvis Lyset Tar Oss
>Shit
Kill yourself

I don't listen to music made by Jew-hovah's Witnesses.

lol, they were playing in this Starbucks a few days ago.

>Blood on the Tracks
>not depressing

you do not have depression

Not that one

or Fall Be Kind if you want to feel better after listening

Captures that feeling of complete lack of hope that happens when depression gets severe. Where you go past the "I don't feel anything" and go into continuous despair losing the hope you didn't even know you had towards total hopelessness. The kinda place that gets you to contemplate suicide the way David Foster Wallace once worded it with the fire and the jumping out of buildings thing.

>i don't understand why people seek out music that's entirely depressing with no underlying sense of hope or warmth
Because something like that would be more fit for the depression they are feeling. There's a different between depressing and depression. In terms of something being depressing I agree with what you're saying. But for that true, clinical depression feel, there is no hope; there is no warmth.

This classic

wtf. pic didn't post for no reasons.