I was an extrovert, then went to university for a BA in computer engineering,...

Dominic Parker
Dominic Parker

I was an extrovert, then went to university for a BA in computer engineering, and now I'm an introvert. Just had the most exhilarating walk through the city with some headphones and good tunes, glad to be away from the routine and people in it.

Are you an introvert or extrovert?

Attached: received-2014280982128993.jpg (741 KB, 4032x3024)

Joshua Lopez
Joshua Lopez

Why does it have to be one or the other, man? Why can't I, like, just be a human, man?

Justin Rodriguez
Justin Rodriguez

Fpbp

Evan Rodriguez
Evan Rodriguez

You know BAs in engineering are not accredited by ABET, right?

t. B.S. Computer engineer

Carson Gomez
Carson Gomez

I have bipolar, depends on the day....

Logan Edwards
Logan Edwards

You got a bachelor of ARTS in ENGINEERING?

Jaxson Diaz
Jaxson Diaz

People who reserve their personalities to a set of mainstream labels actually fall under just one label: A Retard.

Attached: 1477101615308.png (398 KB, 448x478)

Dominic Gray
Dominic Gray

Some universities offer this for some reason

Juan Sanchez
Juan Sanchez

Oops, I meant B.S., just a typo. It's accredited, no worries there.

Austin Barnes
Austin Barnes

I think the introvert/extrovert is a generic enough schema to identify with - just means you more often enjoy spending your free time alone or with people. An introvert doesn't always hang out alone, and an extrovert isn't always trying to find people to be around, just a preference.

Attached: FB-IMG-1521929857948.jpg (78 KB, 960x952)

Josiah Hughes
Josiah Hughes

This, I'm a fluid-vert

Samuel Cook
Samuel Cook

i think the introvert and extrovert labels are stupid.

William Morgan
William Morgan

This is the worst thread I've seen on here in some time.

Owen Parker
Owen Parker

Ambivert honestly

Isaiah Nguyen
Isaiah Nguyen

Brainlets and normies have to associate themselves to a pre-defined label because they don't have the mental capacity to reflect or self-evaluate, nor do they have the self-confidence or self-respect to exist for a moment without adhering to someone else's standards and expectations.

Eli Reed
Eli Reed

so you're trans? transvert?

Luis White
Luis White

ISTP
master race

Jaxson Ross
Jaxson Ross

People want an excuse not to put too much work into self reflection, so they'll make up bullshit personality traits instead of working out their weaknesses

"I'm an extrovert and a Scorpio. I need to be heard and in control"
just another sad cunt who's parents never told them to shut the fuck up once and a while.

Benjamin Butler
Benjamin Butler

projecting

Hudson Harris
Hudson Harris

who's parents
found the retard

Xavier Ross
Xavier Ross

It's more that people think the terms cover more than they do. Do you get exhausted or anxious after being around people for a while? Introvert. Do you get anxious or exhausted after being alone for a while? Extrovert.

Kayden Johnson
Kayden Johnson

Being alone is exhausting for some people?

Jaxon Harris
Jaxon Harris

It's relieving to be an introvert
I used to be an extrovert but people are just so stupid and petty. The only stress I have now is from work.

Logan Ward
Logan Ward

He's referring to emotional exhaustion
Introverts who spend too much time with other people will feel the need to be alone. Extroverts who spend too much time alone will feel the need to be around others

Leo Scott
Leo Scott

i actually think user is probably saying what he' saying cause he's delt with the issues before. Not projection as much as experience, idk :/.

Nathaniel Ramirez
Nathaniel Ramirez

kek, let's form an extreme advocacy group and start rioting on the streets until his transvert rights are written into law, and then fucking nail anyone that speaks hate speach against him when they call him an introvert or an extrovert, because he clearly identifies as TRANSvert

USE MY PREFERED PRONOUNS
REEEEEEEEEEe

Alexander Scott
Alexander Scott

INTJ here

Jaxson Flores
Jaxson Flores

It's almost as if trying to describe your personality using words harder than 'cool', 'tough' , 'smart' is stupid.

Luke Rogers
Luke Rogers

I used to be an extrovert, then I saw a TED talk about how introverts are better. Now I've decided that I'm an introvert.

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Confirm your age

This website may contain content of an adult nature. If you are under the age of 18, if such content offends you or if it is illegal to view such content in your community, please EXIT.

Enter Exit

About Privacy

We use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyze our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners.

Accept Exit